Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update 12.05.2011

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good update of a good episode, I really liked todays episode , Ragini totally stole the show today, she was just on the top, I missed to see the equally good performances by the whole team.
I am feeling good now !!!
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Febi, Let me know If U need me to do update for U in the future. 
SheemA Di is right Ragini indeed stole the show. Even everyone did fabulous job so thanks for giving us very nice episode.
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ragini is a top class actress it's always great to watch her scenes she makes u laugh and can make u cry and she seems really down to EARTH
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Febs for the update...  I am so looking forward to see Episode... though it wud be difficult watching Suhana in pain...😭
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update of Excellent episode febs👏As everyone said Ragini was wonderful but except for her hairstyle change it girl.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update febs...😊
Feefi thumbnail
thanks for the update febs!!!  

awww suhana must be soo sad, i can't see her cry 😭  poor suhana hiding from Ishaan... 😭

but it's good that they changed Ishaan's room to how it was before...hopefully the transition will be easy...because in my mamooo's case (uncle) he didn't recognize the house because of the changed setting and kept on saying that he wanted to go to his own house... 😭 

and im glad Panna's track is picking up a little; finally rounak is here...i'm sure TRPs will go up now 😉 😆
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good update Febs...and yes Ragini was really good...on the top...she makes the show watchable ...
sushma_01 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. It was a good episode. Ragini was spot on as usual with her expressions. She just keeps getting better with each passing day!