Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: atop

I am so with you Sadhli in the lalala land haha..It was nice seeing the eyelocks and Ahem eyeing her very secretly or trying to do so..The small eyelocks were really a treat to watch. And I am also inquisitive about the male Lala, wonder what's the equation there?Somehow between the eyelocks, Ahem does manage to snap back but he should soften atleast during the eyelocks.. Keeps on looking with a stony face...Chalo, as far as we got the eyelocks..Hope today there are some revelations about the bill and Rashi's doings..Luv atop

hehe m happy to hv u in lala land. Esp male lala land.
Bk to aham stealing glances with stony face, i'l say its only to confuse us n is beneficial for CVs as they always succeed in keeping us doubtful abt aham's feeling with these stony glances.
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

hehe m happy to hv u in lala land. Esp male lala land.
Bk to aham stealing glances with stony face, i'l say its only to confuse us n is beneficial for CVs as they always succeed in keeping us doubtful abt aham's feeling with these stony glances.

Yeah and am enjoying myself with you all πŸ˜‰ Yeah most important thing that you mentioned MALE lalala land πŸ˜†
Come on, you know what as much as I really look forward for GoHem moments and really wish for more, I end up laughing really badly with the Male Lala and Ahem's Stony face and undeciphering looks with Gopi giving coy smilesπŸ˜†
Yeah, talk abt confusing, in the SNS land, confusion is the main theme..We are clueless as to who is calling to whom for Saath Nibhana Saathiya πŸ˜†

Luv atop
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think its sweet that Aham can't keep his eyes off Gopi, no matter how hard he tries! We all know Aham does feel for and care about Gopi but his Everest-sized ego won't allow him to accept his growing feelings for her. I hope his giant ego will begin to crumble soon and he will at least treat her like a human being, then a friend, if not as a wife straight away.

CVs ko hum viewers ko tahalaane ki aadat padh gayi hain! I hope they will stop stringing us along soon and show us what we all would love to see.
Edited by A-A-S - 13 years ago