Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RANVEER talks abt DEEPIKA so RANBIR angry with him (Page 8)

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by sheee

Originally posted by wat_up

Wat_up I didn't even say anything to Salman, and you had to go and write my name and then mock shahrukh. Even though shahrukh had nothing to do with anything. And he is way better than Salman.

I think you took me wrong. I never mocked SRK (I got no problems with him  I used to like his movies a lot other now his choices in movies I dont like).

Anyhow,  when there was a post on someone saying that salman should help him you said somewhere that  you you were not talking on Salman. Plus why would it be an insult on SRK helping Ranveer? SRK is known to handle the media well and both have lots in common. They got there start with Yas Raj movies etc and seem to like one another as actors. I guess I am not sure what you thought my orginial comment meant.  On the other hand you pointed out Salman has nothing going on (so i just pointed out what he had going on).  I guess I struck a nerve somewhere as you struck a nerve and then your post struck my nerve. Though mine was orginially no dig at SRK (other then sometimes with his attitude that hes the badshah)
Don't act all innocent. These days people are so gay obsessed that there is nothing left except gay relationships. No faithful husband, no guy friends and nothing everyone is gay for one reason or other.
lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Sallu-kate are rocks. They can't act and just bang themself  right in people's brain. That's why people get headaches after watching their movie.
And don't tell me about their hit movies. People go to their movies, just like they do drugs and have drinking problems. People are silly.

The same can be said with other actors/pairs movies too. Wow you and BB have something in common he is a diehard Salman supporter and you SRKLOL  I guess I am when it comes to Sal-. Kat. Its okay I guess we all get passionate when it comes to our views.Smile

Moving on Topic:  Why hould Ranbir get upset Ranveer was drunk. I t was not like he was sober and sayong things on deepika! I  am sure deepika will be happy though hearing this news.
Now don't try to act smart. I am not diehard fan. I respect him, thats all.  you wrote my name and then mocked him.  You were trying to mock me.
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Ranveer is like media's  dream come true. He doesn't think before speaking. He needs to learn a lot of things. I hope someone takes him under his/her wings and give him some lessons on what to do and what not to do.

Salman Khan?LOL
Salman was not in my mind when I wrote that.

Here is your post.  I just stated SRK because as you said you respect him. So I am lost to whom you were thinking. I am no mind reader you know. Plus, so many people's post get quoted and their names taken does it mean they are getting mocked at?

Plus I hate arguing so I will stop, and I was in no way acting smart or mocking you  so I apologize that you took it that way. Smile

-SalShah4eva-

sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Ranveer is like media's  dream come true. He doesn't think before speaking. He needs to learn a lot of things. I hope someone takes him under his/her wings and give him some lessons on what to do and what not to do.

Salman Khan?LOL

Here is your post.  I just stated SRK because as you said you respect him. So I am lost to whom you were thinking. I am no mind reader you know. Plus, so many people's post get quoted and their names taken does it mean they are getting mocked at?

Plus I hate arguing so I will stop, and I was in no way acting smart or mocking you  so I apologize that you took it that way. Smile

I swear no one was in my mind. Now kill me. uff my God. Salman wasn't in my mind so I said so.
Unicorn67 IF-Sizzlerz
Unicorn67
Unicorn67

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Sallu-kate are rocks. They can't act and just bang themself  right in people's brain. That's why people get headaches after watching their movie.
And don't tell me about their hit movies. People go to their movies, just like they do drugs and have drinking problems. People are silly.

I go for entertainment!!!am i silly?Big smile

sheee

Unicorn67 IF-Sizzlerz
Unicorn67
Unicorn67

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Salman Khan?LOL

whatever Shee wrote Thats has nothing to do with salman khan...so how one can guess!!!?

Even tho its salman khan...it would be a good thing he can teach him some lesson!!!

Edited by Jesmina - 13 May 2011 at 7:49pm

sheee

mariaa.xo IF-Sizzlerz
mariaa.xo
mariaa.xo

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
This guy is such a fail. 
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
i hvn't posted 1 post over here... STILL My Name Comes here ???

&

What does Salman Khan doing in  ths thread ?? Angry

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 13 May 2011 at 10:52pm

Go to top