Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RANVEER talks abt DEEPIKA so RANBIR angry with him (Page 7)

sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Wat_up I didn't even say anything to Salman, and you had to go and write my name and then mock shahrukh. Even though shahrukh had nothing to do with anything. And he is way better than Salman.

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

Originally posted by wat_up

I still like him too. But agree he needs to think when he speaks especially when he is soberLOL

@Shee, I think you had  SRK  in mind right? as he knows what to say and not to say especially to the  media. But when you are drunk anything can be said its hard to control!
No, Shahrukh doesn't have any time to take Ranveer under his wings. He has a wife and two kids to take care of. Salman doesn't have anything, not even a girlfriend. He is free, no wonder people are taking his name.

Nope Salman has many Proteges under is wing so he is occupied training them Smile, Also at the moment he is busy with  multiple movie shoots and he does have a gal Katrina (per insiders they are very much together)Wink and nce that movie starts rolling/shooting he will be having no time at allWinkSmile

Anyways, Ranveer idiolizes SRK and I heard SRK as well (this was seen at many award events). They both started with Yash Raj so I am sure he can give him tips. Plus his kids and wive are doing there own things. I mean hes been seen at KKK games maybe he can take Ranveer along and guide him.
Salman needs something to take his mind off, his cheater ex girl friend. By the way, is he so desperate, that he is ready to take his cheater ex girl friend back? when Ranbir left her for Angla something,

Its media made (that whole saga). They are together that is all I know and Salman is very happy with her and thats why they are in the upcoming movieSmile(SaL-Kat rock) Smile
sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Sallu-kate are rocks. They can't act and just bang themself  right in people's brain. That's why people get headaches after watching their movie.
And don't tell me about their hit movies. People go to their movies, just like they do drugs and have drinking problems. People are silly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Wat_up I didn't even say anything to Salman, and you had to go and write my name and then mock shahrukh. Even though shahrukh had nothing to do with anything. And he is way better than Salman.

I think you took me wrong. I never mocked SRK (I got no problems with him  I used to like his movies a lot other now his choices in movies I dont like).

Anyhow,  when there was a post on someone saying that salman should help him you said somewhere that  you you were not talking on Salman. Plus why would it be an insult on SRK helping Ranveer? SRK is known to handle the media well and both have lots in common. They got there start with Yas Raj movies etc and seem to like one another as actors. I guess I am not sure what you thought my orginial comment meant.  On the other hand you pointed out Salman has nothing going on (so i just pointed out what he had going on).  I guess I struck a nerve somewhere as you struck a nerve and then your post struck my nerve. Though mine was orginially no dig at SRK (other then sometimes with his attitude that hes the badshah)

Edited by wat_up - 13 May 2011 at 5:15pm
bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

Tweety2014 IF-Rockerz
Tweety2014
Tweety2014

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Arrrgg! Ranveer is soo annoying!
sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

I think you took me wrong. I never mocked SRK (I got no problems with him  I used to like his movies a lot other now his choices in movies I dont like).

Anyhow,  when there was a post on someone saying that salman should help him you said somewhere that  you you were not talking on Salman. Plus why would it be an insult on SRK helping Ranveer? SRK is known to handle the media well and both have lots in common. They got there start with Yas Raj movies etc and seem to like one another as actors. I guess I am not sure what you thought my orginial comment meant.  On the other hand you pointed out Salman has nothing going on (so i just pointed out what he had going on).  I guess I struck a nerve somewhere as you struck a nerve and then your post struck my nerve. Though mine was orginially no dig at SRK (other then sometimes with his attitude that hes the badshah)
Don't act all innocent. These days people are so gay obsessed that there is nothing left except gay relationships. No faithful husband, no guy friends and nothing everyone is gay for one reason or other.

Edited by sheee - 13 May 2011 at 5:17pm
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Sallu-kate are rocks. They can't act and just bang themself  right in people's brain. That's why people get headaches after watching their movie.
And don't tell me about their hit movies. People go to their movies, just like they do drugs and have drinking problems. People are silly.
The same can be said with other actors/pairs movies too. Wow you and BB have something in common he is a diehard Salman supporter and you SRKLOL  I guess I am when it comes to Sal-. Kat. Its okay I guess we all get passionate when it comes to our views.Smile 

My view: you got to have a good script;(Its not jut the actors but its the script) The actors will get you to the movie but its the script that will keep you hooked.Smile

Moving on Topic:  Why should Ranbir get upset Ranveer was drunk. I t was not like he was sober and sayong things on deepika! I  am sure deepika will be happy though hearing this news.

Edited by wat_up - 13 May 2011 at 5:26pm

Go to top