Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sheee

Wat_up I didn't even say anything to Salman, and you had to go and write my name and then mock shahrukh. Even though shahrukh had nothing to do with anything. And he is way better than Salman.

I think you took me wrong. I never mocked SRK (I got no problems with him  I used to like his movies a lot other now his choices in movies I dont like).

Anyhow,  when there was a post on someone saying that salman should help him you said somewhere that  you you were not talking on Salman. Plus why would it be an insult on SRK helping Ranveer? SRK is known to handle the media well and both have lots in common. They got there start with Yas Raj movies etc and seem to like one another as actors. I guess I am not sure what you thought my orginial comment meant.  On the other hand you pointed out Salman has nothing going on (so i just pointed out what he had going on).  I guess I struck a nerve somewhere as you struck a nerve and then your post struck my nerve. Though mine was orginially no dig at SRK (other then sometimes with his attitude that hes the badshah)
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago

Sallu-kate are rocks. They can't act and just bang themself  right in people's brain. That's why people get headaches after watching their movie.

And don't tell me about their hit movies. People go to their movies, just like they do drugs and have drinking problems. People are silly.

😆😆😆

SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arrrgg! Ranveer is soo annoying!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

I think you took me wrong. I never mocked SRK (I got no problems with him  I used to like his movies a lot other now his choices in movies I dont like).

Anyhow,  when there was a post on someone saying that salman should help him you said somewhere that  you you were not talking on Salman. Plus why would it be an insult on SRK helping Ranveer? SRK is known to handle the media well and both have lots in common. They got there start with Yas Raj movies etc and seem to like one another as actors. I guess I am not sure what you thought my orginial comment meant.  On the other hand you pointed out Salman has nothing going on (so i just pointed out what he had going on).  I guess I struck a nerve somewhere as you struck a nerve and then your post struck my nerve. Though mine was orginially no dig at SRK (other then sometimes with his attitude that hes the badshah)

Don't act all innocent. These days people are so gay obsessed that there is nothing left except gay relationships. No faithful husband, no guy friends and nothing everyone is gay for one reason or other. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

Sallu-kate are rocks. They can't act and just bang themself  right in people's brain. That's why people get headaches after watching their movie.

And don't tell me about their hit movies. People go to their movies, just like they do drugs and have drinking problems. People are silly.

The same can be said with other actors/pairs movies too. Wow you and BB have something in common he is a diehard Salman supporter and you SRK😆  I guess I am when it comes to Sal-. Kat. Its okay I guess we all get passionate when it comes to our views.😊 

My view: you got to have a good script;(Its not jut the actors but its the script) The actors will get you to the movie but its the script that will keep you hooked.😊

Moving on Topic:  Why should Ranbir get upset Ranveer was drunk. I t was not like he was sober and sayong things on deepika! I  am sure deepika will be happy though hearing this news.
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆

Don't act all innocent. These days people are so gay obsessed that there is nothing left except gay relationships. No faithful husband, no guy friends and nothing everyone is gay for one reason or other.

lol
sheee thumbnail

The same can be said with other actors/pairs movies too. Wow you and BB have something in common he is a diehard Salman supporter and you SRK😆  I guess I am when it comes to Sal-. Kat. Its okay I guess we all get passionate when it comes to our views.😊

Moving on Topic:  Why hould Ranbir get upset Ranveer was drunk. I t was not like he was sober and sayong things on deepika! I  am sure deepika will be happy though hearing this news.

Now don't try to act smart. I am not diehard fan. I respect him, thats all.  you wrote my name and then mocked him.  You were trying to mock me.
wat_up thumbnail

Salman was not in my mind when I wrote that.

Here is your post.  I just stated SRK because as you said you respect him. So I am lost to whom you were thinking. I am no mind reader you know. Plus, so many people's post get quoted and their names taken does it mean they are getting mocked at?

Plus I hate arguing so I will stop, and I was in no way acting smart or mocking you  so I apologize that you took it that way. 😊

sheee thumbnail

Here is your post.  I just stated SRK because as you said you respect him. So I am lost to whom you were thinking. I am no mind reader you know. Plus, so many people's post get quoted and their names taken does it mean they are getting mocked at?

Plus I hate arguing so I will stop, and I was in no way acting smart or mocking you  so I apologize that you took it that way. 😊

I swear no one was in my mind. Now kill me. uff my God. Salman wasn't in my mind so I said so.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I go for entertainment!!!am i silly?😃