Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I still like him. He is funny. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ha Ha Ha, Dexter. Ranveer Singh aakhir tumhe kheench kar laya na forum par. πŸ€—
I don't know if I should laugh or be upset since I like him a lotπŸ˜ƒ

Deepika and Sonam weren't enough, now Ranveer is on the Ranbir's "BAD" listπŸ˜†

But he should tone it down before he accidentally says something to the big-wigs who actually can make a difference to his career than these newbies

lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh Ranveer, what's wrong with you?  Making one film does not mean you're the king of Bollywood!  
He has too much arrogance. I don't know if anyone saw Filmfare Awards this year? When Ranveer won the Debut award and he came to the stage, he was so rude to RK and IK. I mean Dude, you need get a grip of yourself. You're only one film old and abhi se itne tevar - Def not good for your career. Plus, I honestly think he is overrated actor.
x x
Edited by .Lone_Persona. - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I still like him too. But agree he needs to think when he speaks especially when he is soberπŸ˜†

@Shee, I think you had  SRK  in mind right? as he knows what to say and not to say especially to the  media. But when you are drunk anything can be said its hard to control!

No, Shahrukh doesn't have any time to take Ranveer under his wings. He has a wife and two kids to take care of. Salman doesn't have anything, not even a girlfriend. He is free, no wonder people are taking his name.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: sheee

No, Shahrukh doesn't have any time to take Ranveer under his wings. He has a wife and two kids to take care of. Salman doesn't have anything, not even a girlfriend. He is free, no wonder people are taking his name.

Nope Salman has many Proteges under is wing so he is occupied training them 😊, Also at the moment he is busy with  multiple movie shoots and he does have a gal Katrina (per insiders they are very much together)πŸ˜‰ and nce that movie starts rolling/shooting he will be having no time at allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Anyways, Ranveer idiolizes SRK and I heard SRK as well (this was seen at many award events). They both started with Yash Raj so I am sure he can give him tips. Plus his kids and wive are doing there own things. I mean hes been seen at KKK games maybe he can take Ranveer along and guide him.
Edited by wat_up - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Nope Salman has many Proteges under is wing so he is occupied training them 😊, Also at the moment he is busy with  multiple movie shoots and he does have a gal Katrina (per insiders they are very much together)πŸ˜‰ and nce that movie starts rolling/shooting he will be having no time at allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Anyways, Ranveer idiolizes SRK and I heard SRK as well (this was seen at many award events). They both started with Yash Raj so I am sure he can give him tips. Plus his kids and wive are doing there own things. I mean hes been seen at KKK games maybe he can take Ranveer along and guide him.

Salman needs something to take his mind off, his cheater ex girl friend. By the way, is he so desperate, that he is ready to take his cheater ex girl friend back? when Ranbir left her for Angla something, Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Wat_up I didn't even say anything to Salman, and you had to go and write my name and then mock shahrukh. Even though shahrukh had nothing to do with anything. And he is way better than Salman.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: sheee

Salman needs something to take his mind off, his cheater ex girl friend. By the way, is he so desperate, that he is ready to take his cheater ex girl friend back? when Ranbir left her for Angla something,

Its media made (that whole saga). They are together that is all I know and Salman is very happy with her and thats why they are in the upcoming movie😊(SaL-Kat rock) 😊
sheee thumbnail
Sallu-kate are rocks. They can't act and just bang themself  right in people's brain. That's why people get headaches after watching their movie.
And don't tell me about their hit movies. People go to their movies, just like they do drugs and have drinking problems. People are silly.