India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Prediction Gulab Jamun and Phone Bill

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Well what an eventful episode wasn't boring that's for sure...Well I think Aham will only hear who it is on the line and that she said Hello Rashi and the rest wouldn't have registered in his furious thoughts. He will hang up and take the phone bill to Jigar, him and Jigar will come to some arrangement for Jigar to settle the bill from his wages by instalments and that will be the end of that phone bill story...no one at the house will know about it, other than when Rashi asks for money from Jigar then he will tell her that he doesn't have because his paying her phone bill from Switzerland which will infuriate her even more.

But the Gopi one I think she sees what Rashi is doing, as she stops and takes a step back to observe, what does Rashi do often...that's right talk to herself, especially after completing a Kalakari, Gopi will move away from the door and be like zombie for a while, Kokila will see her and will ask her and she will say Maji you were right, Rashibehn does not wish me well and will tell her what she saw, both will go to the kitchen and Gopi will remember she made enough Gulab Jamun for everyone not only for aham and will take them out of the fridge and serve Aham from that...Kokila will be observing Rashi's face as Aham eats the dessert afterwards she will take the Gulab Jamun (the tainted ones) and say Gopi made a lot of them you eat, these are from the fridge not the ones which were on the table as there were for Aham, Rashi will eat whilst Gopi and Kokila and Aham will be watching her, then she will fall sick...

Hint: was in the promo, the real story is in the gulab jamun, Gopi has her eyes opened because of that dessert kalakari of Rashi's.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 May 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

amslucas1pritiaggarwalBlacksexyspicyladydivine00Princess00SrkDiyaShopnilalastminnavaneetaChaudhrytm_Nancy_SunriseGreenhamzanuhaswasthisuk19

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

How I wish the second scenario happens.

Am thinking of quiting the show for good. Not even reading the updates, as they give hope of better things to come, but nothing happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
i want  the second one for sure to happen, n as for phone bill i want aham to take it to jigar in front of the whole family, jigar will want to cover up  hence he will try n hide it but kokila will see it n ask both what it is n then rashi ki band bajaye ghe hetal will take away mobile..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnila-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Am thinking of quiting the show for good. Not even reading the updates, as they give hope of better things to come, but nothing happens.

I know what you are saying I've even read your enough is enough thread...but I'm thinking like this...yesterday we were all angry about Aham loosing his temper over the dung and yet another kalakari of Rashi's working but the CV's delayed the kalakari until really later, they first showed us Gopi being good to the child giving the laddoo Aham observing her speak clearly, fast to the child with no stammering or fear, then the child asked her about school and she told him, all Aham observing then the Pooja on the car Aham also observing, no show of impatience, remember he had that meeting to go to, but at that point he didn't care about his work, he just wanted to see what his wife would do, that was really sweet, though I felt Aham was like a tourist observing the natives...Embarrassed, then he helped her with the car door, what I don't understand is when they came to the dusty place where the shoes were from the mandir why Gopi and Rashi didn't wear their shoes immediately before heading to the car, I know they were performing pooja but it wasn't exactly parked in a clean place was it? ...so to me they was a lot of interesting things happening today, after the incident with the dung we had the phone bill and Aham investigation and the precap of Gopi seeing kalakari at work on her by Rashi. 

To me this is a turning point in the serial Gopi is going to be wiser and stronger towards Rashi and she will heed Kokila when she tells her about Rashi. Both of them will be watching for any slight mischief and Kokila will return the kalakari with interest to Rashi.

Also I liked Urmila and Kinjal today the whole doctor injection thing, that' is returning kalakari with interest, Urmila faked illness so that Dhaval and Kinjal should stay in her house, Kinjal took the chocolates and now brought a kalakari doctor to give her injection.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaChaudhrytmhamzanuhataral83swasthi

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

i want  the second one for sure to happen, n as for phone bill i want aham to take it to jigar in front of the whole family, jigar will want to cover up  hence he will try n hide it but kokila will see it n ask both what it is n then rashi ki band bajaye ghe hetal will take away mobile..Big smile

Suk, Aham when it comes to these things will speak in private, remember the thief entering the unlocked door because of Rashi, Kokila told him Rashi was in charge of locking the doors he didn't challenge Rashi in front of everyone he went to their room and didn't say anything to Rashi he asked to speak to Jigar and in the hallway he told him the thief entered because of your wife...so bearing in mind he is very busy he will want to deal with the issue with her husband and that's it.

Although if the phone bill was revealed in front of everyone definitely the mobile phone would have been taken away, but it's not going to happen, but it's something that will be stored in both Aham and Jigar's head, they will realise how much time Rashi spends on the phone to her mother each day. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmhamzanuhaswasthisuk19

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I know what you are saying I've even read your enough is enough thread...but I'm thinking like this...yesterday we were all angry about Aham loosing his temper over the dung and yet another kalakari of Rashi's working but the CV's delayed the kalakari until really later, they first showed us Gopi being good to the child giving the laddoo Aham observing her speak clearly, fast to the child with no stammering or fear, then the child asked her about school and she told him, all Aham observing then the Pooja on the car Aham also observing, no show of impatience, remember he had that meeting to go to, but at that point he didn't care about his work, he just wanted to see what his wife would do, that was really sweet, though I felt Aham was like a tourist observing the natives...Embarrassed, then he helped her with the car door, what I don't understand is when they came to the dusty place where the shoes were from the mandir why Gopi and Rashi didn't wear their shoes immediately before heading to the car, I know they were performing pooja but it wasn't exactly parked in a clean place was it? ...so to me they was a lot of interesting things happening today, after the incident with the dung we had the phone bill and Aham investigation and the precap of Gopi seeing kalakari at work on her by Rashi. 

To me this is a turning point in the serial Gopi is going to be wiser and stronger towards Rashi and she will heed Kokila when she tells her about Rashi. Both of them will be watching for any slight mischief and Kokila will return the kalakari with interest to Rashi.

Also I liked Urmila and Kinjal today the whole doctor injection thing, that' is returning kalakari with interest, Urmila faked illness so that Dhaval and Kinjal should stay in her house, Kinjal took the chocolates and now brought a kalakari doctor to give her injection.

i agree...SNS has been through a much boring phase then this. A very slow boring phase. I use to skip the show for weeks only to find it in the same spot after. But right now...there is a lot going on. Both with Urmi-Kinjal, Ahem-Gopi, Koki-Gopi, and Jigar-Rashi. relationships are changing, Urmi and Kinjal are playing Tom and jerry. Koki and Gopi have become more like daughter and mother, Ahem and Gopi are maybe just maybe starting to understand one another, Jigar and Rashi for the first time Jigar yelled at Rashi and possibly show him her true colors. I think I like SNS the most right now then ever before. Koki as Gopi's support system has given some ray of light in my opinion. So stick to it I would advise, at least through updates.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
This is the most interesting the show has been, Aham is beginning to understand his religious wife and he doesn't mind at all what she is doing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaswasthisuk19

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

i agree...SNS has been through a much boring phase then this. A very slow boring phase. I use to skip the show for weeks only to find it in the same spot after. But right now...there is a lot going on. Both with Urmi-Kinjal, Ahem-Gopi, Koki-Gopi, and Jigar-Rashi. relationships are changing, Urmi and Kinjal are playing Tom and jerry. Koki and Gopi have become more like daughter and mother, Ahem and Gopi are maybe just maybe starting to understand one another, Jigar and Rashi for the first time Jigar yelled at Rashi and possibly show him her true colors. I think I like SNS the most right now then ever before. Koki as Gopi's support system has given some ray of light in my opinion. So stick to it I would advise, at least through updates.

Taral, thanks for such an optimistic view. Somehow, feeling very depressed (not necessarily due to the track, but in general) & therefore am in danger of becoming acerbic LOL For your sake, I'll give it one week but I'm going to keep sickness meds nearby to help me Tongue

@ Bold - your words reminded me of a friend's : describing Kekta serials. She told me it doesn't matter if you miss episodes upto 6 months, when you retune-in you'll find the same old stuff happening, just the heroine's/vamp's room will be changed to another brother's ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12taral83suk19-Nafisa-

Go to top