India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Abha & Ranchod together is not such a bad idea

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
People might think im crazy but I kind of want Ranchod and Abha to end up together ;)

As he has looked after like a friend not a husband so i feel that he is the right choice for her.

Sorry if i offended anyone just my preference and opinion :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Edwella_RobStenami_31HoneySuckle

MistiofMistz IF-Sizzlerz
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I am floating in the same boat but I want to see Karan's reaction before deciding anything...
HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
well i really like ranchod! he seems the be the only one with any brains in that family! but idk i mean if karan was dead i'd say heck yea they should hook up, but karan is alive...i'm kinda unsure about how i want it to all play out
RupanjalloveMK Goldie
RupanjalloveMK
RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Abharan all the way not abhachod!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
even i love abha-ranchod together...there is a unique chemistry in them that attracts me towards them even though i love karan-abha...

i don't what magic they possessed...but i feel attracted towards them...i connect with them...i love them...

a unique love story...but a sad one...

ranchod looking double handsome after the leap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachuchachuMistiofMistz

supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

i like abha-ranchod... there's something about them which is just too  hard to ignore, a sort of pull ...

it's a different type of story... ranchod's like the "silent" lover, hence it takes their relationship to a new level... maybe it is the silence that makes it unique. The fact that Abha's unaware of his feelings, and the fact that Ranchod puts himself aside for her. A bit sad too, but maybe that's what makes it work.
yet, at the end of the day, i still want abha-karan.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supercool3

i like abha-ranchod... there's something about them which is just too  hard to ignore, a sort of pull ...

it's a different type of story... ranchod's like the "silent" lover, hence it takes their relationship to a new level... maybe it is the silence that makes it unique. The fact that Abha's unaware of his feelings, and the fact that Ranchod puts himself aside for her. A bit sad too, but maybe that's what makes it work.
yet, at the end of the day, i still want abha-karan.

i agree with you...even for me its the pull...there is something in them that pulls me towards them even though i love AbhaRan...i don't know what it is...but yes it does pulls me towards him...like you say ranchod being the "silent passionate lover of abha"...brings the pull towards this jodi...

he is hard exterior...but he is very introvert in expressing his feelings...emotions and love...maybe because he have suffer too much and noone taught him to express emotions openly...like karan does...but such attitute in him makes him passionate...and intense...and it works on ranchod-abha pair...its very unique...i can't define...a different chemistry from AbhaRan...

sometimes makes me feel whether i want AbhaRan or not...such strong pull...the Cvs really put me in fix...i can't decide now..in the end everything matters me is abha's happiness...and its karan...so its AbhaRan..but i can't ignore ranchod feelings...

ranchod suffered so much in love...he lived and dedicated his life for abha...but he will never confess it...and hides it within himself...its only limited to him and noone...
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I Want Them Together Together. But Still When Karan Comes Lets See Who Abha's Chooses.

Go to top