Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will Kareena Kapoor Be the Next Heidi Klum?

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Will Kareena Kapoor Be the Next Heidi Klum?

Make way for Bebo, because Kareena Kapoor is coming to a TV near you!

Bollywood's beloved leading lady is in talks to host a new reality television show. We all know that Kareena is renowned for her sense of fashion and personal style, so the new show will have the actress helping contestants put together a wardrobe. Kareena will also being doling out makeovers to the fashionably unfortunate. Word on the street is that there is going to be a competition aspect to the show, but Kareena is being hush-hush with the details. Allegedly, the starlet has yet to sign on to the project officially because of her hectic shooting schedules. Fortunately, the show's producers have their hearts set on Bebo, and are willing to wait for her. 

A source close to the production says that Kareena could stand to make some serious bank off this opportunity, "Kareena's pay packet will be a bomb. Given her current star status, she could even charge one crore per episode." TV seems to be the new playground for Bollywood starlets, as Priyanka Chopra recently hosted a season of the hit show Khatron Ke Khiladi.

Would you guys watch Kareena's show? Even better, what do you think she should name it? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That is such an UNFLATTERING picture.
*closes eyes*
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly...close eyes! the picture is not suitable for all the viewers!!!😕😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww.. Desu.. it's okay i think the one from ra.one with the huge cleavage is worse..
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angellicangel

Aww.. Desu.. it's okay i think the one from ra.one with the huge cleavage is worse..

Really???
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
RS 1 crore for one epi.She will be a billioaire in a few days.Anyways yes I will watch the show if it is good.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No yaar, not good. Bebo's nto good at engaging crowds, public communication and whatnot.
BAD IDEA
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Bebo I think is not very good at hosting.Though I have never seen her hosting but I have seen her interviews.She gives witty answers but still she is not very interesting to watch.She can entertain people thrrough her dancing but hosting is not for her I Ithink.Hosting needs other qualities like immense social skills,power of analyzing others phychology and spontaneity.She would be better as a judge.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"fashionable unfortunate" Roflll!! WOW our world has become so materialistic
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She's usually pretty, but her legs look nasty in this pic. sorry no offense to her fans.