Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||*Sano CC #42-(IO)*|| (Page 17)

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
ab dekho yeh kya horaha hai
 
 
 
Geek baby baby,  what's up with you? where are your clothes honey.. bahir jaogi toh log dekhienge Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divzfan--aishhh.

--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Joined: 13 December 2008
Posts: 7168

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
sochne ka department?? ROFL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 17849

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Originally posted by -Aish129-

gaane mein woh toh three time karta hai na ROFL i like faithful guys Stern Smile
 
uski mummmyyy kapde dena bhool gayi shayad ROFL
 
3 baar kya karta hai.. chummi Stern SmileROFL
nahi woh mummy se ijazat nahi leti, i think uski garmi bad gayi thi Stern Smile
 
@ neha .. kya departmentErmm
 
nahi re ROFL 3 ladkiyon ke sath hai nai movie mein ROFL GODDD
OHHH MYYY GODDD ROFL ROFL thankyou for making my day again ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Divzfan--

sochne ka department?? ROFL..
 
oh yea.. i m so pissd of my aunt.. woh baar baar betay ka proposal bhejti hai.. Pinch i told mom, mujhe fon do i m gonna talk to her once and for all. Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divzfan--aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 17849

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

ab dekho yeh kya horaha hai
 
 
 
Geek baby baby,  what's up with you? where are your clothes honey.. bahir jaogi toh log dekhienge Pinch 
 
MEN's top selling magazine. why am I not surprised?Sleepy
--Divzfan-- IF-Rockerz
--Divzfan--
--Divzfan--

Joined: 13 December 2008
Posts: 7168

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Originally posted by --Divzfan--

sochne ka department?? ROFL..
 
oh yea.. i m so pissd of my aunt.. woh baar baar betay ka proposal bhejti hai.. Pinch i told mom, mujhe fon do i m gonna talk to her once and for all. Pinch

OMG!! ROFLROFL..tere liye!! Shocked..Oh God!! ROFL..


Edited by --Divzfan-- - 14 May 2011 at 7:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

Originally posted by Sano88

Originally posted by -Aish129-

gaane mein woh toh three time karta hai na ROFL i like faithful guys Stern Smile
 
uski mummmyyy kapde dena bhool gayi shayad ROFL
 
3 baar kya karta hai.. chummi Stern SmileROFL
nahi woh mummy se ijazat nahi leti, i think uski garmi bad gayi thi Stern Smile
 
@ neha .. kya departmentErmm
 
nahi re ROFL 3 ladkiyon ke sath hai nai movie mein ROFL GODDD
OHHH MYYY GODDD ROFL ROFL thankyou for making my day again ROFL
 
ek se neck par kiss second se maathe and 3rd muh par attack.. chee chee chee Stern Smilei hate these kind of films and chumiya.ROFL
 
acha, woh kaise.. din acha hogaya tereaShockedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divzfan--aishhh.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Joined: 11 November 2007
Posts: 52720

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
sorry, too many people online to cope up! Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divzfan--sanober.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ll*Sano CC #29-(IO)*ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1146   Views: 33128

saher_90 1146 33128 22 September 2010 at 12:40pm by saher_90
ll*Sano CC #28-(IO)*ll Ramadan Kareem

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: sanober.   Replies: 1129   Views: 35212

sanober. 1129 35212 19 August 2010 at 1:07pm by saher_90
ll*Sano CC #27-(Invites Only)*ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: saher_90   Replies: 1117   Views: 37179

saher_90 1117 37179 27 April 2010 at 4:09am by sanober.
ll*Sano CC #26-(Invites Only)*ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: sanober.   Replies: 1123   Views: 34969

sanober. 1123 34969 25 March 2010 at 5:18am by mr.superkool
ll*Sano CC #25-(Invites Only)*ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: sanober.   Replies: 1125   Views: 33002

sanober. 1125 33002 11 March 2010 at 2:47am by saher_90

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index