Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
salm namaste mein they showed chuma chaati na.. i remember kitni nafarat aayi tji.. i like films like rab ne banadi jodi.. so saaf suthri
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sano88

salm namaste mein they showed chuma chaati na.. i remember kitni nafarat aayi tji.. i like films like rab ne banadi jodi.. so saaf suthri

but what chemistry 😳 OMGGG :| i don't mind watching it in films which have a reason for showing it though.. agar story hi aisi hai toh they need to show something i guess. but the films that show it for no reason is cheap publicity 🥱 
😆
sanober. thumbnail
nopes.. films like hum saath sath hai and rab ne are decent films to wtach for.  there's no needof showing lovemaking scenes nowhere and then.. they dont use to show when we weere a child.. but now we cant even watch films.. eeks.. i feel so yucky.. trust me, i dont even watch hindi movies because of this weird reason. I always doin which i feel comfo..🤣
aishhh. thumbnail

nopes.. films like hum saath sath hai and rab ne are decent films to wtach for.  there's no needof showing lovemaking scenes nowhere and then.. they dont use to show when we weere a child.. but now we cant even watch films.. eeks.. i feel so yucky.. trust me, i dont even watch hindi movies because of this weird reason. I always doin which i feel comfo..🤣

well it's a realityof life accept it or not. 😆 just that some people misuse it in films to get the cheap kinda audience :@@
but yeah it's kind of awkward i agree 😳 with family esp 😆
aishhh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sameena-

backkk 🤗

🤗

might be a weird time 😳
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

well it's a realityof life accept it or not. 😆 just that some people misuse it in films to get the cheap kinda audience :@@
but yeah it's kind of awkward i agree 😳 with family esp 😆

there's no need to show reality in every film. We know it thats it.. or they are trying to give adult education through flms.🤢 eeks.
aishhh. thumbnail

there's no need to show reality in every film. We know it thats it.. or they are trying to give adult education through flms.🤢 eeks.

films mein aur kya dikhayenge.. it's a reflection of society i guess, that's why :S
up to you how you think of it 😆
sanober. thumbnail
oh yes.. many families refrain their children frpom watching movies/television.. i toh need tell my husband not to touch me until o m comfo.. amd romance to bhooljaye
aishhh. thumbnail

oh yes.. many families refrain their children frpom watching movies/television.. i toh need tell my husband not to touch me until o m comfo.. amd romance to bhooljaye

ab yeh kaise hoga 😳
sanober. thumbnail
nahi hpga toh no shaadi. 🤣