||*Sano CC #42-(IO)*|| - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sano88

nahi toh main shocked nahi.. main bohat bohat shocke dhoon.. aayee ayee maharani.. darshan dene k liye thank you😑🀣

🀣🀣🀣    arey nhi yr..no need to say thnksπŸ˜³πŸ˜†..chalta haiπŸ˜†..kya karum maharani hun na is lye kbhi kbhi hi darshan deti hun.
Originally posted by --Divzfan--

[

lol, 4 siggies.. ?😲par aise thodi use karte hain.. apni marzi se karo alag baat hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan she said i must use 4 siggies instead of three and then hinthint..🀣..i said its not allowed here and she replied no its not sab karte hai..🀣..she is really good at persuading..🀣..
[/QUOTE]

she's chalako maasi hai na ShockedROFLso to keep her dill u keep the siggies. ShockedROFL
Originally posted by -Faiza-

🀣🀣🀣    arey nhi yr..no need to say thnksπŸ˜³πŸ˜†..chalta haiπŸ˜†..kya karum maharani hun na is lye kbhi kbhi hi darshan deti hun.

oho hoo, dekho toh zara tevar inke, 😑 ek toh late aayi uper se apne aap ko her highness hi smajliya. 🀣😳
oops i have to leave yr...my bro is going to come online...see u later..byeee

haan she said i must use 4 siggies instead of three and then hinthint..🀣..i said its not allowed here and she replied no its not sab karte hai..🀣..she is really good at persuading..🀣..

she's chalako maasi hai na 😲🀣so to keep her dill u keep the siggies. 😲🀣

woh toh hai!! 🀣..nope not really..🀣..i love her creations and sometimes if i need avis i just tell her to make them or if i say i want any creation..she will not refuse..😳..she will make..πŸ˜ƒ..nowadays i am not using any of her creation so i kept the quote in order to thank her..πŸ˜ƒ

she's chalako maasi hai na 😲🀣so to keep her dill u keep the siggies. 😲🀣

woh toh hai!! 🀣..nope not really..🀣..i love her creations and sometimes if i need avis i just tell her to make them or if i say i want any creation..she will not refuse..😳..she will make..πŸ˜ƒ..nowadays i am not using any of her creation so i kept the quote in order to thank her..πŸ˜ƒ

lol, but she knows it.. sometimes, you don't have to tell each and every thing i guess.. in love the person has to understand your feelings.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
tu bhi sahi hai..πŸ˜ƒ..lekin main aur kya karoon?..πŸ˜†..

tu bhi sahi hai..πŸ˜ƒ..lekin main aur kya karoon?..πŸ˜†..

tum toh lagalo.. well, for me.. sab kuch batane ki zarrorat nahi, insaan ko samajna chahiye, jo nahi samjta hai ussetumse pyar nahi πŸ˜†

tum toh lagalo.. well, for me.. sab kuch batane ki zarrorat nahi, insaan ko samajna chahiye, jo nahi samjta hai ussetumse pyar nahi πŸ˜†

yes for me too in real life actually..πŸ€”..but i can't make anything virtually warna iske badle i would have gifted her something like a surprise siggy..πŸ˜†..

you have msn?  πŸ˜³ and mobile? 🀣..

yes for me too in real life actually..πŸ€”..but i can't make anything virtually warna iske badle i would have gifted her something like a surprise siggy..πŸ˜†..

you have msn?  πŸ˜³ and mobile? 🀣..

oh yes.. i have msn.. mob hai.. lekin mom ka.. ek tha bhai ki sim gum gayi hai usne layliya.

msn id,

Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago