||*Sano CC #42-(IO)*|| - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sano88

abhi nahi banaya lol.. waise bhi its fot areena.. mer liye thodi hai.. isliye ahista banaongi 🀣haan its coming on colors.

😳..maanti hoon its for kiddo..😳..but whenever i see your quote in your dabba i want one because its beautiful!! πŸ˜³..I love you too re i dont have to say it for you to know..😳..

*haye*..i am so in love with Sid!! 😍..
Originally posted by --Divzfan--

😳..maanti hoon its for kiddo..😳..but whenever i see your quote in your dabba i want one because its beautiful!! πŸ˜³..I love you too re i dont have to say it for you to know..😳..

*haye*..i am so in love with Sid!! 😍..

haan, because i wanted to keep something unique. πŸ˜†i kno re, lekin waise toh she also know hai na.i will make requests finish karke πŸ˜ƒ

haan woh dikhraha hai.

haan, because i wanted to keep something unique. πŸ˜†i kno re, lekin waise toh she also know hai na.i will make requests finish karke πŸ˜ƒ

haan woh dikhraha hai.

haan tera hi jalwa!! 🀣..Oh God!! 🀣..yeah she knows lekin she is making a tumblr theme for me..😳..and she is always checking my dabba if i am using a sig of hers..🀣..isliye to thank her..😳..you making reqs right now? πŸ€”..

really!! ☺️..
nahi toh.. i will start working on them from tomorrow.. some ppl havnt edited their spots till now :S.. oh acha.. isliye u keep siggy of her. 🀣

nahi toh.. i will start working on them from tomorrow.. some ppl havnt edited their spots till now :S.. oh acha.. isliye u keep siggy of her. 🀣

these people should edit re..i must wait for mine because of their reserved spots..😳..🀣..i try..🀣..yesterday hi she was saying i must use 4 siggies..😳..and she said hinthint!! 🀣..
Edited by --Divzfan-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Faiza-

😳

khairyat tum onlinnne?😲

khairyat tum onlinnne?😲

🀣🀣🀣🀣
  itna shock bhi mat ho..its really meee

Originally posted by --Divzfan--

these people should edit re..i must wait for mine because of their reserved spots..😳..🀣..i try..🀣..yesterday hi she was saying i must use 4 siggies..😳..and she said hinthint!! 🀣..

lol, 4 siggies.. ?😲par aise thodi use karte hain.. apni marzi se karo alag baat hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Faiza-

🀣🀣🀣🀣
  itna shock bhi mat ho..its really meee

nahi toh main shocked nahi.. main bohat bohat shocke dhoon.. aayee ayee maharani.. darshan dene k liye thank you😑ROFL

lol, 4 siggies.. ?😲par aise thodi use karte hain.. apni marzi se karo alag baat hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan she said i must use 4 siggies instead of three and then hinthint..🀣..i said its not allowed here and she replied no its not sab karte hai..🀣..she is really good at persuading..🀣..