||*Sano CC #42-(IO)*|| - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
you'll be proud. heree..

i knocked and told them they were too loud.. and they're like it's not our problem :x so I said not my fault i'm a university student handling a part time job who has to do ghar ke kaam as well as studies and on top of that i'm sick. UNLIKE your kid who is a high school drop out and pigs on chips all day. plus the songs you play suck anyway so if you're gonna have a party i'll give you a better CD :)) 🤣 and then she's like i always thought you're pretty and nice and all but faces can be deceiving. and i said haha yours isn't. 😆
i can't believe i did :OO
Originally posted by -Aish129-

you'll be proud. heree..
 ðŸ˜‰
i knocked and told them they were too loud.. well done!and they're like it's not our problem :x so I said not my fault i'm a university student handling a part time job who has to do ghar ke kaam as well as studies and on top of that i'm sick. glad you said this! 😆..UNLIKE your kid who is a high school drop out and pigs on chips all day. haww 😲..🤣..plus the songs you play suck anyway so if you're gonna have a party i'll give you a better CD :)) 🤣 ðŸ¤£..the best part!! and then she's like i always thought you're pretty and nice and all but faces can be deceiving. and i said haha yours isn't. 😆..[=))]..too Good!! 
i can't believe i did :OO..i cant believe either!! 🤣..

you make me proud everyday!! 🤗🤗..<3..

Edited by --Divzfan-- - 12 years ago
awww mwahhh! haha i know right the best one was that their songs suck. 😆 and it's true.. their beta does nothing, dharti be boj waste of space 🤣

i love me kabhi kabhi 🤣

awww mwahhh! haha i know right the best one was that their songs suck. 😆 and it's true.. their beta does nothing, dharti be boj waste of space 🤣

i love me kabhi kabhi 🤣

🤗..🤣..bad taste of music!! ðŸ˜•..🤣..now they lowered the volume kya? 🤣..
they switched it off cause my comment hurt them 🤣 haha.. btw i told pari just then and she's like WTHH is that you 🤣
tujhko mirchi lagi toh main kya karoon 🤣

tujhko mirchi lagi toh main kya karoon 🤣

sahi hai!! 🤣..
at least now they won't satao with bakwaas music 😎
I'm back... kitni susti horahi hai. 😳uska music phhad dena tha.. u know ek baar ek ladke ne mere bhai ko thapad maara.. mere abu k saamne.. abu ne usse thapad maara and he fell down 🤣
haww that happened? :OO.. tune dekha what i said..🤣 itna teekha maine life mein kabhi nahi bola lol ruk i'll paste here :))