||*Sano CC #42-(IO)*|| - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Aish129-

yep it is. aisi baatein come to me to ask. πŸ˜† i do it all the freakin time. you know that z ka issue na.. i wrote 4 lined pages with all the shit in it :)) and then i read it out felt better, and then phaad ke chucked in the kachra πŸ˜†
wow!
yeah she does that whenever shes angry scribbles it, even cries at times and then tears and throws it into the bin!
i never did that, i wrote stuff, and KEPT it wid me!, perhaps, did the wrong thing!! πŸ˜•
i still have this page where ive written how i HATEEE my bestfriend, i LOVEE her though :P
but i kept it 2 show her if she does anything of that sort again! πŸ˜†

awww Neha! :$$ we love you too πŸ€— but yeah my real life friends are amazinggg <3 in fact they complain ki i spend too much time IFing and not enough with them 🀣 haha last year mere bday par 🀣 18th tha na last year ko 🀣
i LOVE my IF Friends but my real life friends are MY LIFEEE!!
i LOVEE them a lot too! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
everyone cant be the funny self always, i told u naa! :)
GOD! seriously today i broke all records of ghussa on the internet! 😳

@Nimbo: I LOVEEE youu a LOTTT! πŸ€—
i never knew we cud b such close friends in NO TIME! 😳
πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—..yes!! 😳..we know each other so much now!! 😳..

@Aishh: πŸ€—..you lucky!! πŸ˜†..mere wale toh when they need you they use you phir they let you down!! 😳..
aur phir aate hai aur forgiveness mangte hai!! 😳..
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

wow!
yeah she does that whenever shes angry scribbles it, even cries at times and then tears and throws it into the bin!
i never did that, i wrote stuff, and KEPT it wid me!, perhaps, did the wrong thing!! πŸ˜•
i still have this page where ive written how i HATEEE my bestfriend, i LOVEE her though :P
but i kept it 2 show her if she does anything of that sort again! πŸ˜†

haha you saw it all after it had cooled down .. i went through hell during that time and that BEEEPP piece of BEEEPPP was you know, BEEEPPP lol so that was that, but you know even talking to people helps :$ i know for me it did 😳 sid especially πŸ˜† 
lol haha keep it then 🀣
neha, in that case they aren't real friends sweetheart  :S i m worried you say because which REAL friends would use you? :|

neha, in that case they aren't real friends sweetheart  :S i m worried you say because which REAL friends would use you? :|

isliye bolti hoon they are hypocrites!....i then made a principle whenever i met them at school it was still fine but as soon as i come home i forget about them and concentrate on ghar ka kaam and studies warna i would have stayed stuck with these probs..πŸ˜•..and this principle made me successful and now woh log mujhe contact karte hai..main nahin..in the past it was the other way round..
Edited by --Divzfan-- - 12 years ago
oh god.. mujhse toh nahi hota.. i mean seedhi hoon, if i feel someone is a hypocrite i'd say get out of here don't want to have anything to do with you, your loss my gain :S

oh god.. mujhse toh nahi hota.. i mean seedhi hoon, if i feel someone is a hypocrite i'd say get out of here don't want to have anything to do with you, your loss my gain :S

haan agreed!!! πŸ˜ƒ lekin i did not want to do that because i know them since 5 years and i was naive at start isliye i took time to realiseπŸ˜•..but i sort it out in a way phir when we passed exams..then they apologize..so then i forgave lekin main distance rakhti hoon because you never know these people!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by --Divzfan-- - 12 years ago
aww alright honest boloon toh i can't understand anything more isliye i'm off and i need sleep...kind of not feeling ok :S

love you, goodnight πŸ€—