Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

What's Runjhun going to do now?

-Ishana- IF-Rockerz
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Hey guys
After all Runjhun suffered becuz of Guddu
Dont you think she should get even with him?
I know she is NOT THE REVENGE type but now its past the limit.!Guddu is visting bars where girls are dancing suggestively which is no less than a affair(in my opinion)
If I was her I wouldve hooked up with Abhigyaan.
LOL

But Seriously!Think ,if Guddu caught Runjhun having an affair he wouldve KILLED her!But I bet in tomorrows epi. he is probably is gonna tell her off when she tells him about the Bar incident!
Not only Runjhun ,but everyones perspective of Guddu has changed ,we all thought he was just a goon but he seems to be a womanizer.

I wonder what Runjhun will do now?Even I cant imagine what shes going yo do now.
POST YOUR PREDICTIONS & COMMENTS.!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87nadeerageshiga54Julz06OmaRamdassanna44raaspach

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
If i were Runjhun I would have break in to that bar, drag Guddu with his bloody gamchha  and slapped him so hard that he would regain his consciousOuch. Then I would beat Jabbu with a hockey stick so hard that ...I dunno...leave it.  

regarding the show, I think Runjhun will make another shell around herself and may not mention her visit about the bar. But , may be she will accept her defeat.  From my perception, Kukkan will pay a key role.

And I guess Jabbo has made mahadevi pregnant. then I guess Guddu will realize... 

what if guddu sleeps with that bar girl? and she becomes "guddu ka bachche ka maa"? Phew!! don't want to go that far.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87Julz06edabellaGauri22Shas3

-Ishana- IF-Rockerz
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadeera

<font size="3" color="#009933">If i were Runjhun I would have break in to that bar, drag Guddu with his bloody gamchha and slapped him so hard that he would regain his consciousOuch. Then I would beat Jabbu with a hockey stick so hard that ...I dunno...leave it. </font>

<font size="3" color="#009933">regarding the show, I think Runjhun will make another shell around herself and may not mention her visit about the bar. But , may be she will accept her defeat. From my perception, Kukkan will pay a key role.</font>

<font size="3" color="#009933">And I guess Jabbo has made mahadevi pregnant.then I guess Guddu will realize...</font>

<font size="3" color="#009933">what if guddu sleeps with that bar girl? and she becomes "guddu ka bachche ka maa"? Phew!! don't want to go that far.</font>

Oh God!I really hope he doesnt sleep eith Munni
or elsr Munni Badnaam hui Guddu shukla ke liye
and wait...Mahadevi is pregnant.?!?!?!
nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I guess mahadevi will b pregnant by jabbu...my logic behind this is, once Mitho tried to question on the character of Runjhun...now the same question will be arising against her daughter.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87edabellaShas3

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

runjhun is probably going to become mechanical...perform her duty, and if guddu is rude or questions her, she probably won't answer...and it will probably be kukkan to tell guddu that bhabi went there to find him and jabbo...this will make guddu feel like crap...but i think that even if he apologizes to runjhun, I don't think she will be responsive...she may even tell him that she gives up and he wins...i mean think about it, he has really hurt her many many times...

Brindha87Pink19NiVu-mjht1edabellaJulie0001-Ishana-Infofan

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uzee

runjhun is probably going to become mechanical...perform her duty, and if guddu is rude or questions her, she probably won't answer...and it will probably be kukkan to tell guddu that bhabi went there to find him and jabbo...this will make guddu feel like crap...but i think that even if he apologizes to runjhun, I don't think she will be responsive...she may even tell him that she gives up and he wins...i mean think about it, he has really hurt her many many times...

or the opposite... this girl bound to rote duty, family, society, who takes all pain in, gives Guddu one tight slap. Hmmm... well we can dream

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeInfofan

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I want Runjhun to become so strong and make Guddu fall to his knees. She should play hard to get.
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
If I were Runjhun I'd lash out at Guddu (while he is sober of course) by reminding him of his dear mother!  Now this will hurt him!!!!  

What I'd say : "Do u think you're mom will approve of this ill mannered act?  She won't approve but like usual, I won't tell your parents about what I saw today of u & that bar girl!  Talk all u freakin' want about trying to win this challenge.  Let's see how you will face your parents after this challenge is up.  They will like to see both of us together."  

I don't think I'd slap him but maybe if he wasn't intoxicated while getting close to the bar dancer than I would maybe slap him because for me, it's one thing if he gets close to her while not in his senses & it's another thing if he does this while he is in his senses.  He seemed pretty drunk when Runjhun saw him w/her.  It seemed like she was more all over him.  I'm still wondering if this same bar girl is Neelu or is it just some girl?  I am also wondering if Guddu will confess something to Runjhun or if he will attempt to touch her while in his drunken state.  If he touches her while he's drunk- boy will Runjhun be pissed off at this act!  I imagined that she went to the bedroom lied down on her stomach crying.  She feels a chill run down her spine when feels his warm long fingers tracing her back (we know how he really likes her backLOL) & she turns around & freezes.  She sees Guddu hovering over her, looking into her eyes, his face so close to hers.  She feels choked & is worried about how he will behave tonight since he is really wasted.  He tells her that dancer is not as beautiful as her.  Tears well up in his eyes & he places his hand on her cheek.  A tear rolls down her cheek after he does this & he wipes it away.  She  places her hand on his hand to take his hand off of her but she feels hindered to do this when his fingers interwine w/hers.  She tells God that she doesn't feel comfortable with getting close to him but God is maybe testing her by putting her in these situations- the suhaag raat & now.  Guddu then says he feels tired and places his head on the side of her chest w/his arm around her abdomen.  She looks down at him & gets sidetracked- she thinks about how cute he looks right nowLOL.  She runs her fingers through his shaggy, soft hair and says, I will deal w/u tomorrow.               

I notice that a few people are thinkin' about Devi being pregnant w/Jabbo's baby which could be the case.  My sister doesn't think this the case because she thinks that although there was a bed enough was shown to think they didn't end up making love to each other.  Anyways, her being pregnant is a question.  Jabbo did mention while waiting for Devi, stting on the bed if he should commit a sin- this sounds like he was thinkin' of making love to her.  He was being soo jerky in today's episode- not answering her calls, being a bad inluence on Guddu, all that stuff he said to Kukkan & Runjhun while he was in a drunken state.  Anyways, if Devi is preggers than Jabbo might think twice about his womanizing & change his ways.  He is a pretty good dad in my ff to him & Devi's son Manith.            

Edited by edabella - 12 May 2011 at 6:15pm

Brindha87Julz06Bonaitehzeeb25raaspachapuxInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index