Rang Badalti Odhani

*~*Happy Birthday Yumna! *~*

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

flowersflowers

Finaallly!!! It's the 13th of May! and it's Yumna's Birthdayyy!!

flowersflowers

Happy Birthday Yumnaaa!!! 

flowersflowers

She is a really simple, sweet and down-to-earth girl! she is freaking SMART and is known for her baal kee khaal nikalna attitude!πŸ˜† 

She is my source of smile throughout the day and is one of the most intellectual girls on the forum! She's turning Older and Much more intellectual today! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's her 22nd Birthdayyy!!πŸ˜ƒ

The Future Dentist Yumna!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

May you have an awesome day Yums and may your day be filled with loads of surprises LOL (which i told you I never got from my friends) and loads of Cake (knowing you have a sweet tooth!πŸ˜†) and loadsss of Intellectual discussions (Lmao knowing you have an exam the next day! Ooppss sorry for reminding you!πŸ˜†) 

Ohhh WAITTT I fogot the MOST important thing!! May you get your Life support for the day!

TEA!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Yes guys Yumna is a Tea Addict! πŸ˜ƒIn her words she can have Tea instead of Water the whole day! πŸ˜• Weirddd! πŸ˜†

And yes you guys guessed it right!πŸ˜ƒ The theme of Yumna's Birthday thread is TEAAA!!!πŸ˜ƒ Keep to the colours of the font Brown (for Doodh wali chai) and Green( for Green Tea) πŸ˜ƒ Sounds interesting?πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

Now waisay toh she likes the normal wali tea and everything but keeping to the theme of this thread i want you ALLL
 to wish her and gift her with atleast one cup of Tea!! LMAOπŸ˜†

Lets see how many cups of Tea Yumna gets as a present today! (Pssttt the idea is to make her get rid of her addiction by making her feel sick seeing so many cups of tea) LMAO Kidding! Today is YOURRR DAYY Yumnaa!! πŸ˜ƒ

Okay so everyone Give you Tea-filled wishes to Yumna on her birthday! πŸ˜ƒ

Ps: Incidentally is there a Shanak scene having Tea? Just asking! I bet you didn't pay even the slightest attention on Shanak that day the Tea scene was airedπŸ˜† 

And HEREE is a steaming cup of TEA from Beeni πŸ˜› as your Birthday Present! (very convenient i tell you lol)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN YUMNA!!πŸ˜ƒ

flowersflowers
Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
happy birthday to u happy birthday to u happy happy happy birthday to uuuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—god bless u yums love u lotsss may all yr wishes dreams come true may u have an awesome life ahead:)
 rock on baby:)
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yumnaaa babes...a very bada wala hug and even a bada birthday wish...wishng u all the best things in life...dat acounts of loads of happiness and gud health...i knw u will turn out to be one helluva of a dentist...its just one more year to go...lol...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...
πŸ˜›
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Happpiiieee Bdayyy Yumnaaa!! πŸ₯³ Lol this tea addiction is weird.. πŸ˜† LOL.. Happy Tea-licious bdayyy girll.. πŸ˜ƒ Oh ur becoming a dentist.. 😲 WOW!! All science students in RBO forum.. πŸ˜† Well most of them are.. 😳 Hehe.. But not our fault.. ShaNak's chemistry kheechofies us here! 😳 Neways Goodluck with exams.. πŸ‘πŸΌ I know how terrible it is to have a bday during exams.. But still I wishh you enjoy ur bdayyy!! Happiieee bdayy once again!! πŸ˜ƒ

Here's a small little gift for you.. Hope you like it..

Love lots,
Nattie! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 12 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy bday yums lol wish u amy happy retuns of the dya enjoy ur bady my ted mosby plz grammer mistake thoda jkam nikalana lol love u muhaaaπŸ₯³
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Dear Yumna...

Wishing you loads of health and wealth.. happiness and cheer.. today and in every day of your life...

May your wishes be all fulfilled and may you be blessed with  joy, prosperity today and every day of your life...

Have a Happy Birthday.. and many more...

Enjoy your cuppa today...
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yumna!πŸ€—

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!

Wishing you happiness always!

Enjoy your day!

Luv,

Vaish
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday yumna
Many many happy returns of the day
enjoy your day
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yumnaaa..

Happy Birthday love..

Many Happy returns of the day and many more to come..

Love you and wishing you lots of happiness .. good health and lots and lots of successes.

flowers 4

Thanks for being a part of this forum..really enjoy talking with you and doing faltugiri!

Muuahhh'

Have a wonderful day hunnieee..

flowers 4

(Bauth Aunty types hoogaya naaa!??)

This is my types..

Have a fun day saddduu' eat good food .. have a cup of kadak chai.. (chheee.. who drinks chai.. drink something potent!) LMAOOO!!

Lovez dear.. have a fun day and do something out of the box.. I can pm you a list of things.. LMAOOO!!

flowers 4

PS: Beenzz.. lovely thread.. I decided to add the flowers.. hope that is ok! :D

Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yumna this is for you...

Aak garam chai ke pyaalie hoo..
Aur usko pelanee walla hoo..🀣
Doctor hoo yaa Engineer hoo..
Seene se lagane wala hoo..
Marjaaee aur miitjaaeee haar gaam.. humm. .humm..
Tara rum pum pum.. tara rum pum pum.. Tara rum pum pum..