-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i thought the pot had got broken and the plant destroyed!! coz seriously abha was injured so she would be in hospital and no one would be mad enough to keep the plant or something!
so how can they show the plant outside!! i think its that one only coz she said all that vishwaas things!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u r right the pot did break but the plant itself didnt...so I assume it got a new pot...anyways the point of the plant is that it has flourished which is why Karan is on the road to recovery in the future episodes...
besides there was another blooper Thakur introduced Lata to the baby as its bua...Lata is Abha's sis so how in the world did she become the baby's bua? Kanika is the bua.
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the pot broke, but the plant wasn't destroyed... had it been destroyed, it would've meant something bad for Karan.. but nothing of that sort happen..
Karan's on recovery road

i guess we're left to believe someone actually had the courage to protect that plant while Abha was away 🤔
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nycsweetie

u r right the pot did break but the plant itself didnt...so I assume it got a new pot...anyways the point of the plant is that it has flourished which is why Karan is on the road to recovery in the future episodes...
besides there was another blooper Thakur introduced Lata to the baby as its bua...Lata is Abha's sis so how in the world did she become the baby's bua? Kanika is the bua.

maybe its because lata is the little baby's dad's sister in laws' sister 
Edited by sahil70 - 12 years ago
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think any1 would allow to keep the plant when abha was not there!!!