Viren ...d Sufferer:Mods note PG4 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

My question is if Viren cn do all dis for Nivi then why can't Nivi do dis ? dis is wht annoying me d most . if she loves Viren then why she never ever sees pain on Viren 's face ? why it is always Viren who just by seeng Nivi cn predict whatzz gong in her heart ? why ? why always it is Viren who hav 2 handle everythng ? if Nivi cn do n handle everythng for others then why can't do dis for her husband ?

GITA mein bhi kaha gaya  hai :

" dong bad is wrong n a sin but bearing tht bad thng is more wrong then tht "

Nivi is dong d same . n tht is why she has 2 go thru so much pain . 2dy reason of  Nivi's pain is Nivi only , had she told DD d truth longg before  yeh sab hota hi nahi . n tht is why i m nt feeling bad for her

But Viren has 2 go thru all dis when he didn't do anythng . he is nt in any fault , he raise his voice against wrong thng . then why he has 2 suffer ? dis is why i m only seeng only 1 sufferer n thatzz Viren . i m nt seeng any other;s pain or i m nt feeling bad for any1 else except Viren
I agree with you moni and I had always said this that Divya should have been told about the truth much before but for her solution is bearing the pain which give other's also pain. HL is right in one thing that Divya was in pain in Sood house even if the main reason was HL and CC but still Sid and Nivi were also at fault because they give in to her demands and never try to clarify her MU and giving in to her demands was not giving her any peace because she was suffering from mental torture. If they had done this atleast DD would have spend some good time with Nivi and had a peaceful death without regret. 
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

tahnxxx dsiya di , lams , anisha n asma .

yes lams only Viren's scenes r tolerable for me , honestlyy speaking agar kinshuk nahi hota na , i would hav dumped dis show uptil now .

no asma , asusual sid din't speak . It's Viren who spoke , tried 2 spoke atleast but yeh Nivi ko nahi dikhega , becozz she never ever sees Viren when it coems 2 Sid n famiy

i agree ...all are still selfish...😡
Very true.  My heart ached for Viren today.  When he is breaking down at the end of the epi, there is no one to put an arm around him, understand his pain, and be there for him.  Poor dear - when will he find that unconditional support and love.
Originally posted by minu2011

Very true.  My heart ached for Viren today.  When he is breaking down at the end of the epi, there is no one to put an arm around him, understand his pain, and be there for him.  Poor dear - when will he find that unconditional support and love.
Totally agree with you he had let everything inside him for all these days whereever everyone get chance for their share of time to remorse and consolation and in the end when he tried break down he was stopped adruptly. I was wondering doesn it take something if they let him break him a little after seeing his wife's condition.
I agree with u on this
seriously sid gets all the credit 4 being dump and viren who atleast tries to speak neva gets any appreciation
and in yesterday episode, i could actually feel his pain the way he said 'woh toot jayegi'
i was literally like awww dont cry
ur rite moni...

honestly i feel bad for viren cz he's gettin sandwiched between all da problems & consequences. i really respect him for taking a stand and trying to speak up when things mattered unlike sid. but he's not gettin any justice or important in dis stupid sood family...
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

ur rite moni...

honestly i feel bad for viren cz he's gettin sandwiched between all da problems & consequences. i really respect him for taking a stand and trying to speak up when things mattered unlike sid. but he's not gettin any justice or important in dis stupid sood family...

Very well said Nadni!  Loved it and agree completely.  Just want Nivi to be there for him...always.
Originally posted by minu2011

Very well said Nadni!  Loved it and agree completely.  Just want Nivi to be there for him...always.
Hey Nadni beautifully said true he is always sandwitched between all the problems still doesn't get any importance in the family. Though everyone loves him no one seems to understand him or show him Ya they are there for him.
tnx minu & rachu for agreeing...

viren has always been da most complexed character in da show so far and i think it's high time CVs give more importance to him and make him da catalyst between HL & nivi at least...
Catalyst between HL and Nivi -- now that would be such a meaningful track - if only the CT's had some brains.  But then there is CC - ready with her own arsenal.  ufff when will we have a moment of rest from these two. Now PT has also changed.  They just keep repeating the same old cycles.  nothing fresh in their books.   How on earth do they plan to wrap this up in two weeks??!!  Everything is unresolved (stalker details, Keshav, Bhuvan, HL and CC's tricks re marriage...and now this new blame game, and lets not forger Bhaiji...!)