Viren ...d Sufferer:Mods note PG4

Posted: 12 years ago
Viren ne kya sabka theka leke rakha hai ? Why always he shld come infront n become bad ? n phir bhi usse doosro se taarif toh chodo , joote padte hi n jo bevakoofo ke tarah aason bahate rehte hai , dumb khade rehte hai nivi n sid , they become mahan . why ? is it nt injustice 2 Viren ?  is Viren is nt human ? can't he cry ? Can't he hav some demands ? can't he hav some pain in his life ? just becozz he makes every smile n always hav fake smile on his face doesn't make him strong n doesn't mean tht he doesn't hav any pain in his life . jisse dekho sunake chala jaata hai usse , why ? is he member of sood family or sme toota khilona jisse jab chaha use liya aur jabb chaha phaik diya ? 

2dy also only he spoke for Nivi n baaki sabke mooh pe taale pade hue the us vakt . Atleast he tried 2 stop HL frm speaking . wht others did especiallyy Sid , but then also Virne is bad n Sid is gd n mahan . HATE DIS 😡 

i thnk among every1 , Viren is d most suffering person rght now who can't even show his pain 2 any1 n who is tryngg his best 2 handle every1 n his wife .
Moni I agree with U Dear,  I feel sooo bad for Viren, He is the one who is suffering the most,  He is looking after everyone and yet he only has to hear everything,  Sid could have spoken up today, I will just say one thing,  when needed he never speaks uo specially when it comes to someone else, When it comes to him he fights with all, why this,  Viren is also a HUman Being,   He also has the right to cry or else how is he suppose to bear up all pains. He needs Support but no one is doing this for him
Moni jaan meri dil k bat alwyz love ur posts becz ur thought LIKE me ..lOVE U .. Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago
totally agree with you moni ... I could only see his scenes
Hi Moni, i havent had time to watch the epi yet cos i came home late from work! Poor Viren, is he the only one who spoke for Nivi?! What about Sid?! Gosh even now he kept his mouth shut?! Kaisa aadmi hai yaar? 

I agree with u that Viren is always the one who speaks out and then gets the blame while others keep quiet and stil get praised!! And there's never anyone to understand his pain either, even Nivi still gives more importance to the family than Viren😭 It's so unfair 

Ok jaan, ab main jaati hoon epi dekhne, be back later xx
Moni!! Awesome post sis. I feel awful for Viren, he is suffering a lot, ever since Divya passed away he has been everyones support lookign after them, while he himself is in a lot of pain. which he isn't letting anyone see. I feel so sad today once again he is hurt 'cos Nivi is hurt. and today he was the only one who spoke up for Nivi. Sid just stood there listening. *sigh* x
My question is if Viren cn do all dis for Nivi then why can't Nivi do dis ? dis is wht annoying me d most . if she loves Viren then why she never ever sees pain on Viren 's face ? why it is always Viren who just by seeng Nivi cn predict whatzz gong in her heart ? why ? why always it is Viren who hav 2 handle everythng ? if Nivi cn do n handle everythng for others then why can't do dis for her husband ?

GITA mein bhi kaha gaya  hai :

" dong bad is wrong n a sin but bearing tht bad thng is more wrong then tht "

Nivi is dong d same . n tht is why she has 2 go thru so much pain . 2dy reason of  Nivi's pain is Nivi only , had she told DD d truth longg before  yeh sab hota hi nahi . n tht is why i m nt feeling bad for her

But Viren has 2 go thru all dis when he didn't do anythng . he is nt in any fault , he raise his voice against wrong thng . then why he has 2 suffer ? dis is why i m only seeng only 1 sufferer n thatzz Viren . i m nt seeng any other;s pain or i m nt feeling bad for any1 else except Viren
tahnxxx dsiya di , lams , anisha n asma .

yes lams only Viren's scenes r tolerable for me , honestlyy speaking agar kinshuk nahi hota na , i would hav dumped dis show uptil now .

no asma , asusual sid din't speak . It's Viren who spoke , tried 2 spoke atleast but yeh Nivi ko nahi dikhega , becozz she never ever sees Viren when it coems 2 Sid n famiy

Moni agree with you completely Viren has suffered the most and still is suffering. He is actually suffering from childhood agree that Sid had lost his father and Nivi had lost her mother but still they had VD, DS and YD and NT dadi respectively to look after them. They could cry in front of other and their elders Like DS, YD and VD could see the pain of Sid as he lost his father in tender age. NT dadi and other could see Nivi's pain because she lost her mother in tender age and given her protection. Everyone considers Viren lucky and say he has such a good family. But no one could understand despite of having such a good family who loves him lot he couldn't recieve love of them and no one could understand his pain, his lonliness as his parents were alive and no one try to know whether he is happy or not. Till he told others that he was suffering then also no one understood what sufferings. He was made to understand he misunderstood them that they don't love him but ever they thought why he misunderstood them. How can a 7yr old kid can understand that his family loves him when he was thrown in boarding at that age and his brother is staying in house with the family and getting love.

Today too DS said he had to become strong for Sid as he lost his father and take care of Sid but why he never thought even Viren needs his parents and family love because his parents were alive. So this mean he would have Viren's needs only if JAAL were dead then only they could see his pain. Still he was trying to understand everyone's pain though it is the time he should understand as everyone is devastated and he has to take care of them but he should also have someone with whom he can share his concerns. Why always DS shows his world revolve around Sid only why he never take name of Viren when he say he had to live for Sid why he never said he had to live for Sid and Viren and why he is asked to be strong always can't he have any pain or share his pain with you.  
true Rachu aggredd . n ek baat bolu  i lost all hopes frm DS , he never saw n understood Viren n he will never ever do it . becozz h is blind in lovee wid Sid . 2dy he said he managed 2 live n survive after bhuvan's death beozzz of Sid , why ? viren was nt there or Viren used 2 b invisible child jo kisiko dikhai nahi deta tha He never ever cared 2 know tht his GS is alive or dead when Viren used 2 b in hostel . n 2dy he was sayng Viren 2 b strong , why ? just becozz of sid n his child ? why ? can't he hav some pain ? vo bhi toh insaan hi hai .