Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 (Page 46)

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
loving the Gunjhun romance. awww Devi is having twins. I wonder if Shikha is calling Abhi. Update soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
hey Shona I am sorry*holding my ears*

sorry Yaar for coming late but caught both the updates
What a smoking update...Loved guddu's surprise and their romance
Now th current update
Guddu has officaily given permission to Maha to bother Jabbu
And when Runjhun is planning
and the romance was just Blushing
Hope our loverboy Abhi also gets his lady love
i will loke others say its Sikha's phone but i feel it can be someone else's phone
Loved it  Nidh...
Update soon

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thank You all for your superb and loving comments...
Since I am updating from my hostel I can't reply to you individually...
Please bear with me...
Do keep commenting, for they tell me that I am valued and loved...

Chapter 28

D&L branch office….

Italy…..

Guddu was busy with some files, looking all worked up. Rhunjun shot him an occasional glance talking away on the phone all the while.
"Kukkan you should have called at least one day after right?" Rhunjun chided her brother-in-law gently "Or are we so much strange to you that you can't place a phone call"
"Bhabhi believe me it was nothing, the police got all worked up about absolutely nothing…..yes they did manhandle me a bit but once the doubts cleared out they apologized profusely….so now all the matters are sorted….and with Kavitha darling by my side it's all the more easier to deal with things"
Something heavy clanged down on Kukkan's side and Rhunjun giggled.
"Looks like your Kavitha daaarling is a lil upset" Rhunjun said in a questioning tone
"Women I say…..sometimes it takes just a rose to please you and at others….sone ke pahad bhi la kar dhoon tab bhi nahin manenge" Kukkan said in whisper.
Rhunjun let out a soft laugh.
"Women are for sure difficult to understand devarji….but we aren't impossible you know…..humein bas zyaadha fikar karne ki aur tension lene ki adath hain kabhi kabhi….we can bear the strongest pain inflicted on us….par humaare chahne waalon ko zara si bhi dardh hon yeh humsein nahin sahi jaathi….lekin yeh batao hua kya?"
"Nothing much bhabhi….Kavitha had gone on a two day outing with her friends….ussi samay mujhe bukhaar aa gaya….issi wajah se mautharma naraaz hain ki meine usse turanth waapis nahin bulaya" Kukkan explained glancing towards his glaring wife.
Rhunjun chuckled at this.
"Chalo mana lo apni mautharma ko….mein phone rakhthi hu tumhare bhaiyya ko manana hain na" she said and cut the call.
She went cautiously near Guddu and sat on the handle of his chair. Carefully she kept a hand on his shoulder and pressed gently.
"It's all water under the bridge dear….Kukkan seems fine to me….if you want we can go to Spain ourselves and check this out" she said softly to soothe him down.
Guddu kept down the file he was glaring at and sighed. He turned with a smile to look at his wife who always knew how to calm him down.
"I am not going to blow a gasket don't worry….you know me dear…..I get tensed fast about my family….I  checked with the managing head in Spain…he told me everything was fine." he placed a kiss on her hand to assure her he was okay.
Rhunjun placed a kiss on his head.
"Wifey dear, I have a dhamakedhaar plan for this weekend?" Guddu said with a mischievous glint in his coal black eyes.
Rhunjun frowned at him.
"We are going for a short London trip….meeting up with a few friends….roaming, shopping and off course" Guddu pulls Rhunjun into his lap and claims her lip in soft kiss. Breaking away he said "Dher saara romance"
Rhunjun giggled blushing.
"Anything to be with you my love" she replied.
"Cool" Guddu said standing up with Rhunjun still in his arms.

London….

Abhi was waiting impatiently outside the shopping complex. His eyes were darting from one female to other in the crowd milling around him.
"Come on Shikha, show up" he muttered tapping his fingers nervously on his car's hood.
For past one year tracing Shikha had become an obsession for him. He himself couldn't figure out for a while why he was so taken by her until one fine day he realized that he loved her. The realization was quiet shocking but he knew that it could be the only reason he was searching for her so frantically. All the days he had spent with her trying to cure her depression, trying to resolve her pain, he was happy to be of help, happy to see her smile. With her he was always himself. With her he had enjoyed. He knew that he could never have fallen for the obnoxious self-centered Shikha Sinha. But he also knew that, the real Shikha was the one who surfaced after the incidence with Rhunjun. The real Shikha only wished for genuine love and care rather than the lustful attention she always got. He was sure now that he could give her that genuine love. He was almost going into despair when he got the call from an agency he had placed to track Shikha that they might have found her. Though her looks didn't match his description wholly they had a strong hunch it was Shikha. Without wasting much time he flew to London and on instruction from the agency he was waiting here where she was slated to visit.

A tall svelte beauty with long curls framing her heart shaped face descended down the escalator. Everyone in the main entrance hall of the complex turned to look at her. A few young girls ran up to her.
"Please ma'am, will you sign our autograph" one of them said jumping up and down on her feet.
"Sure thing sweets" the lady said with a smile 
After signing few more autograph she walked out, putting on her goggles.

Abhi noticed the disturbance in the crowd and looked at the door of the mall. He saw a very beautiful young lady walking out while many in the crowd gawked and whispered at her. Her description matched that of the one given by the agency. Before he could look carefully at her face she sat in her car and drove away.
"Damn!" Abhi muttered and hurried into his car. The white Mercedes swerved out of the parking and within 10 minutes he was following the girl's car.

Heathrow Airport…..

Guddu stepped out of the arrival terminal with Rhunjun following close behind.
"All set wifey" he asked her leaning on the trolley with a smirk.
Rhunjun smiled and playfully hit him.

Abhi's car stopped a short distance away from the girl's BMW at the arrival terminal of Heathrow Airport. He saw her stepping out removing her goggles and pulling her curls into a pony tail.
Abhi stepped out of the car and walked slowly towards her as the girl started towards the arrival terminal.

Guddu picked up two bags and walked forward with Rhunjun following him with a bag. She looked up to see a familiar face walking towards them.
She frowned and nudged Guddu who looked at her first and then looked in the direction she was looking.
He looked at the lady carefully and his eyes widened in surprise.
"Shikha" he called out without thinking.
The lady looked up and her eyes showed surprise. For a few moments her face was still but then it broke into a smile.
She walked up to them.
"Hey Guddu, Hi Rhunjun" Shikha said giving them both a warm smile.
"I knew it" a triumphant voice came from behind them.
Guddu, Rhunjun and Shikha turned to look at Abhi smiling smugly.

The details regarding the airport are my imagination, please forgive me if something is wrong.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87nishersaljps01sur001ice _girlZiva01

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
nidha meri jaaan after such aLONGGG time ... Hug ..amazing prt yaaar luvly ...so finalyyy shikha is found ...but vry little gunjun ... Cry ...nxt time v need more gunjun n romantic gunjun ... Tongue ..aur updt sooon yaar plezzz

UmIbrahim

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Such a cute update Nidha:)
I hope Abhi-Shikha finally confess their feelings
and GuNjhun have a romantic trip to LondonWink

Update soon

UmIbrahim

nishersal Senior Member
nishersal
nishersal

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Really nice update. So nice Abhi finally caught up with Shikha. Hope for a happy ending for Abhi/Shikha
sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Awesome part shona. . . .
loved the kuchi ku moments of Gunjhun. . .londo trip or one more honeymoon. . arrey Abhi babu ko Sikha ji mil hi gaye. . .ab bas duno ek dusre se love confess kar de. . .Kukkan bhaiya biwi ke nakhre uthana koi khel nahi hai sambhal jao. . .will wait for next update

UmIbrahim

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Hi Nidha thxs for such a lovely update... finally Shikha is found and what a relief for Abhi happy for him and hope he will confession his lovde to her soon... plzzz yaar next time pair them fast bechara Abhi how kab tak intezaar karega

Plzzz update asa u can love yaHug

UmIbrahim

Go to top