Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 (Page 29)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hi nidha raniii meri jaaan ...
Kya awwwesum shweesum prt tha ...
kya confession tha bilkul hatke ...aur hoga bhi kyun nahi after all its our gunjun it have to b unique ...
Aur kya tarika shak dur karne ka ... Wink

Cant wait 4 nxt prt ...updt sooon super duper sooon ...
plezzz ...intezaaar nahi hoga plezzz *babyface*plezzz
Thank you Tehzeee...
I try to make every one of the confessions I write a little hatke...so that my readers don't get bored of meLOL
We are all big time suckers for romance naWink
We are talking about Raghav Shukla...uska tho andaaz hi alag hain...so shak dhoor karne ke liye aise his raasthe apnayengeLOL
Will update asapHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01

-Ishana- IF-Rockerz
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Wow Nidha!Awesome update!
Yeh update parne ke baadh
Naina kush hua!

UmIbrahim

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
nidh shona maza aa gaya kya update tha bole to full too fantastic...saare emotions ka kya combo tha
confession kiya to sahi ...kya ishtyle tha upper se kiss Embarrassed
itna accha situation aur place har kisi ko confession ke liye nahi milta...lucky gunjhun ...Cool
update soon tab tak mai Gunjhun ke confession ki khusi me party kar ke aati hoon Party [:D/]

UmIbrahim

ljcruz Senior Member
ljcruz
ljcruz

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Nice work, Nid!  ClapClapClap  The long wait is over!  Love confession done!Need to have those sweet hugs and kisses from Gunjhun! More of those pls pls pls HeartHeartHeart

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaiiNa1

Wow Nidha!Awesome update!
Yeh update parne ke baadh
Naina kush hua!
Thank you Naina darling...
Aapko khush dekh kar tho hum bhi khush hain
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

nidh shona maza aa gaya kya update tha bole to full too fantastic...saare emotions ka kya combo tha
confession kiya to sahi ...kya ishtyle tha upper se kiss Embarrassed
itna accha situation aur place har kisi ko confession ke liye nahi milta...lucky gunjhun ...Cool
update soon tab tak mai Gunjhun ke confession ki khusi me party kar ke aati hoon Party [:D/]
Thanks Badi bhabhiWink
We are talking about Raghav Shukla...inka tho ek alag hi ishtyle hain bhaiCool

sur001

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ljcruz

Nice work, Nid!  ClapClapClap  The long wait is over!  Love confession done!Need to have those sweet hugs and kisses from Gunjhun! More of those pls pls pls HeartHeartHeart
Thank You dear...
Will update asapSmile
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Chapter 17
Amma, Billo and Buntu were looking at the well dressed man in front of him in shock.
Because they had never in their wildest dream visualized Guddu Shukla like that. Cherry on top his Jabbu was there with him dressed decently as well. 
Rhunjun stood behind Amma twirling her shawl nervously. Mahadevi was trying hard to smother her giggle at seeing her family's bewildered looks.
Amma recovered first.
"Tum….tum yaha ka kar rahe hon….Rhunjun you said you were bringing your boss" Amma asked Rhunjun.
"Amma this is my boss….Guddu sorry….Raghav Shukla" Rhunjun said smiling at Guddu. Amma looked even more bewildered.Baby Neha was looking around at her family, wondering why they were all so silent.
"Amma I know you want nothing more than to throw us out of here…..but I am here to correct my mistake" Guddu said looking directly at Amma.
"Mistake? You say it as if what you did was nothing serious….you have destroyed my grand daughters life Guddu Shukla….just like my sons" Amma retorted angrily.
"Your sons have destroyed lots of lives Amma…..what I did was wrong but your son had a hand behind it" Guddu said.
Amma frowned. Buntu spoke up.
"Why should we believe you Guddu Shukla"
"We have proof mamaji" Maha said.
All turned to look at her. She went to her room and came back with a CD which contained the data retrieved from the video camera.
Maha played it on the DVD player.
If they were shocked earlier it was nothing to what they looked now. Buntu had a disgusted expression on his face.
"I knew my brothers and wives were never up to any good….but this" he spat out.
Amma had tears in her eyes. She didn't know where in the upbringing of her son's she had gone wrong.
"I am to blame….I should have raised them better" she said sadly.
"Amma….don't you dare blame yourself…..nothing is wrong with your upbringing….you can only advice them….maybe hit them when they were young…..but once grown up….they make their own choices" Billo said firmly.
"Mamiji is right Amma….your sons are solely responsible for this" Guddu said.
He went forward and took the old lady's hand.
"Amma…..I know what I did was wrong….I should have had better sense than to play with a girls life…..this makes me no better than your sons…but I am here to do my penance" Guddu said.
Amma gave no reply so Guddu continued.
"Rhunjun has been working with me for more than three months now….in this three months our feeling for each other have changed…..mine have at any rate……I used to hate Rhunjun Mishra…….but I love Rhunjun Shukla more than my life"
He looked up at Rhunjun and smiled. 
She came forwards and looked at Amma.
"Amma I know that you have always wanted the best for me……you only wish for my happiness….and now my happiness lies with Guddu" Rhunjun said earnestly.
Amma looked back and forth between them. Both their eyes were speaking the truth.
"Amma I know you will find it difficult to believe my words….but I am sure one person will be able to convince you" Guddu said.
The door bell rang. Mahadevi opened Kukkan came in leading Guddu's mother inside.
She folded her arms at all of the elders.
"I am Guddu's mother Ammaji…..Lata Shukla…..I am here on his behalf….the children have told me everything……I know that you will find it really hard to believe them…..if I were in your shoes I definitely wouldn't…..but I can tell you that these two love each other very much….whether we like or not" Lata explained.
"Aapk log soch rahe honge ki yeh sab ek drama hain…..you might be thinking that I am an actress hired by them…..I have nothing to prove otherwise other than my words" Lata said.
"Amma I can only show you my house and my office and even my property papers to prove that all this is genuine….nothing else" Guddu said.
"All that doesn't matter to me….what matters is what my Rhunjun wants…..if she believes in you Guddu…..then I am ready to believe in you" Amma said "Rhunjun all I want is your word"
"Amma I trust him and love him" Rhunjun said confidently.
"Then I will let you go with him……you can take our Rhunjun, Lataji" Amma smiled at Lata.
"We will Amma…..but with all proper customs…..I want to conduct my son's marriage with all pomp and pride" Lata said proudly.
"And I am here to ask one more hand" Lata said.
"I have planned to get all my three shaithans married on the same day……apparently one of them likes your Mahadevi" Lata said eyeing Jabbu. Jabbu looked at Mahadevi who was blushing and looking anywhere but at her family.
"Amma I am talking about Jabbu and Mahadevi…….Jabbu likes her and wants to marry her" Lata explained when both Jabbu and Maha refused to open their mouths.
"Yeh kichdi kab pakhi" Rhujun asked surprised.
"Bhabhi this has been cooking for days….only the other day when you and bhaiyya where trapped in file room Jabbu called Mahadevi and asked her to come immediately saying he is in trouble….actually he had setup a date…..well Devi madam had feelings for him…but that didn't stop her from chasing him around the park with chappal….end main haseena maan gayi….she confessed yesterday" Kukkan said grinning while.
"Kukkan beta thu ruk….lets reach Kavita's house then we will see" Jabbu warned.
"Acha Kukkan bhaiyya….tho apki alag hi kahaani hain" Rhunjun said laughing.
All laughed as the environment lightened.
Guddu and Rhunjun looked at each other smiling. He took her hand and gave gentle pressure, an assurance that all was going to be fine.

"

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhfarha451288Brindha87MikanSakuranishersaljps01-salma-sur001-Ishana-...Natasha...

Go to top