Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 - Page 17

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MikanSakura

exactly...shikha 'moti bhaiyns' ko abhigyan ke saath hona chahiye tha...dono apna "jerk"giri kar lete...n guddu..."ooo...possesiv???" toh jab wo buddhi line maar rahi hoti hai, tab kya teri akal ghaas charne jati hai???

wat a 🥳 part..!!! update soon...🤗

Thank you my natkat(I hope you won't mind me calling you that)...Tumne tho Shikha se dushmani bana rakhi hain😆...Guddu ji ke akaal par Rhunjun ka sampurn prabhav...who bechaara kar bhi kya saktha hain...jab saamne red hot 'mirchi' khadi hain tho😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pri01

Kya baat hain Nidhi u r amazing thx u for this awesome update 🤗🤗

Runjhun is so gorgeous n Guddu dashing perfect jodi na
Is chudail Shikha ko maaza chakana hi parega hope she gets wat she deserves
Can't wait for the next chapter Gunjhun barsaat mein upar se Runjhun nashe ke halaat mein 😳 that's something to wait n read
Plzz yaar update soon waiting eagerly

Thank you Priya...yes they are the perfect jodi...Shikha will get her dose in time...Nashe mein aadhmi bahut kuch kentha hain lekin yaha Rhunjun sawaal karegi jiska jawaab nahi hoga humaare hero ke pass😊
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prabhkallu

Really nice.. 😛 Plz update soon,,

Thank you Prabh...will update😊
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -salma-

Hey that was a great update Nidha  👏 👏  Fab work 

Eagerly waiting for the next update 😍...please update soon 

Thank you Salma...next update is coming😊
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tehzeeb25

hey meri nidha raniii...🤗

amazing prt yaar ...
luvlyyy...
guddu n runjhun perfect jodi ...
maza agya yaar ...
par  ye kaminy shikha ...🤬
runjhun gayab(missing)...interesting ...
updt sooon super sooon yaar
intezaar nahi hoga...plezzz

Thank you my sweetheart...They are perfect in the most natural manner(in the show) that is why they steal our hearts...in here thoda filmy hain😆 phir bhi perfect hain...Rhunjun jald hi pratyaksh hoga..wait a little longer😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 12
Guddu was drenched within minutes as he ran out into the heavy rain.He looked left and right for Rhunjun but there was no sign of her.
"Rhunjun……Rhunjun" he shouted at the top his lungs.
"Salaa yeh ladki kaha ghayab ho gayi" Guddu said in frustration in his goon lingo.
He heard a giggling from a nearby place. He ran in the direction of the voice. He found Rhunjun in a small garden nearby. She was also completely drenched and her dress was sticking to her body revealing her perfect figure. Guddu stared at her for a few minutes before getting back his senses. Rhunjun was standing on a short wall which separated the garden from a road. She was trying to walk on it giggling when her balance faltered. She was also singing something.Guddu wondered how she climbed on it.
"Oye madam….kar kya rahi hon" Guddu shouted as he rushed towards her.
Runjhun stopped walking and blinked at him for a second. Then she squealed at the top of her voice.
"Dekho kaun aaya hain….Guddu Shukla the Rakshas" she started clapping her hands.
Normally Guddu would have blasted her for calling him that but right now she looked so funny that Guddu himself wanted to laugh.
"Rakshas aa gaya….rakshas aa gaya" Rhunjun started singing.
"Enough of your sweet song….now get down" Guddu ordered her.
"Buddhu kahike….mein kaise utroongi….mein gir jaaoongi" Rhunjun said shaking her head.
"Why didn't you think of that when climbing up,Rhunjun Mishra" Guddu asked with his hands on hips. "Now stop giving excuses and get down"
"Mein nahin utroongi….mujhe udna hain" Rhunjun sang and tried to rotate. She lost her balance and landed squarely in Guddu's arm.
"Rakshas mujhe pakad liya" she sang again.
"Wow tumhari madad bhi karni hain aur gaali bhi sunni hain….now shutup and stay still" Guddu said carrying her towards Shikha's home.
Rhunjun kept her arm around his neck.
"Rakshas mujhe ek baath batao…tum mujhse itna nafrat kyun karte hon….mein ne kya kiya" She asked batting her eyelashes innocently.
"Bahut sawaal karthi hon tum…chup raho" he said not meeting her eyes. He didn't want to give an answer as he was beginning to feel something else towards her which he so wanted to avoid.
Rhunjun turned his face towards her. He looked into her doe eyes which looked pained.
"Batao na Guddu…..meine aisa kya kiya hain ki sab mujhse nafrath karte hain….mere mama mami, tum…sab log mujhse nafrat kyun karte hain….kya mein itni boori hoon" Rhunjun asked.
Before he could answer she lost her consciousness. He took her to Abhi and asked him drive her back home safely. He had placed his coat around her. He watched them until their car left the premises.
Guddu headed back home in his car. All along the way he was thinking about her questions.
Why am I beginning to feel something else towards her Guddu contemplated in silence.
Monday…..
Rhunjun entered the office in complete fear. Abhi had explained the complete fiasco to her. Thankfully there was no drama at home as Abhi had explained everything to her family too. She was unconscious till the next morning 10 o'clock.
She had been fearing coming to office all through the weekend. Guddu would surely kill her for the drama she caused. She entered slowly into the antechamber. She noticed that Guddu standing beside the window busy in a call. She rushed to her table and plomped down on her seat.
The phone rang making her jump.
She took it with shivering hands knowing full well who was calling.
"Miss. Mishra I saw you come, to my cabin now" Guddu's strong voice sounded through the phone.
"Hey bhagwaan….mujhe bacha lena" Rhunjun prayed as she got up.
Rhunjun ended Guddu's cabin shivering from head to toe. Guddu was watching her trying hard not to laugh at her expression. She looked ready to run at the slightest motion from him.
"So Miss.Mishra I…." Guddu began.
"Sir I am really sorry, I honestly have no idea who spiked my drink, I really don't remember what happened sir,I" before she could say anymore Guddu who had come near her placed a finger on her lips
"That's enough Miss. Shatabdhi express….I no that you weren't at fault…I called you here to tell you something else" Guddu said looking into her eyes. They were lost in each other for a few moments.
Guddu snapped up first. He removed his finger and turned away from her.
"You are being transferred under someone else…you will be the PR heads personal secretary from today….a new one will be appointed for me…..so take your things and move out fast" Guddu ordered without looking at her.
"But why sir…what mistake did I do ….if this is for that night" Rhunjun said a hint desperatness in her voice
"This is no punishment and you are not being fired…I also withdraw the one month challenge…you can work here but not under me" Guddu said with finality. A lot of thought process had gone behind this decision. This was the only way he could control his growing attraction to her. 
Rhunjun knew that she should be happy that she is going to be permanent but for some reason she wasn't.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Nidhi thx u for this awesome update
The rain scene is so cute and R calling G rakshas is 😆 
Am sad 😭 R is being transferred to another department but distance makes heart grow fonder.
Plzz update soon yaar 
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome! LOL 🤣 Whoa Runjhun! I can totally imagine her climbing, Guddu being fed up.. Hahaha.. Loving it tooo much!

A great one, Nidhsara.. 👏
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nidha meri jaaan ..
awwwesum prt yaar
amazing ...
d rain prt was shooo cute...
but ab kya kiya yaaar ...R dosre department me ...😲...😒..
ab kya hoga ...jaldi updt kar yaar ..intezaar mat krana plezzz
its getting interesting ..
MikanSakura thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...cool runjhun...LOVED YOUR GUNJHUN...i hope i could see the update...i mean visualising..!!😍😍
thanx for this "without any shikha-interference" update...
n i tell u wat to do with that hot spicy "mirchi"...gunjhun ki nazar utaar kar "mirchi" ko utha ke baahar fake do!!!!
i dont mind if u call me natkhat...😳😳
n i tell you something...when i read the rain part na...a song came in my mind...
"Bhaage re mann...from chameli..!!!"...😍😍😍

superb part..!!
update soon...👏👏
Edited by MikanSakura - 12 years ago