Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice update. Guddu and Runjhun are too cute.
Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If only the screen writers could have used your fabulous update in their Suhani Raat !

You're totally

Dear!
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

nidhu meri jaaan ...kuy awwwesum prt tha yaaar ...*blush*blush*...full of gunjun n gunjun only ...luv u yaar ...aur is time jaaldi updt di ...thanxx yaar ...n dont worry u dint screw up it was gr888 ...luvd it ...waitinh fo more gunjun romance ... 😉 ..updt sooon jaan ...

Thank you Tehzeeb..
I should really give you a big prize for your patience
The next update is coming up..
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

Eowyn,  another seductive episode!! Great writing my dear and thank you for doing this even at this time when BBAT is off air.  For us die-hard fans, its more than a big welcome and Thank you!!! 😃

Keep up the excellent work!!!

Thank you JP...
I am not sure I am doing a good job anymore...
My imagination seems to have run dry...
I just hope I can give this story the end it deserves...
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishersal

super update...please continue soon

Thank you Nish...
Next update coming up,,,,
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

@eowyn ... Thank you!!   how lovely!!  I thoroughly enjoyed!!!  Please continue ... I'll have something G&R to look forward to!!

Thank you dear...
I am really overwhelmed by the response...
We all miss GunJun na...
Even though I lost touch with the show later
I always remembered their initial days...
Edited by Eowyn - 11 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: desisweetheart9

Very nice update. Guddu and Runjhun are too cute.

Thank you dear...
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

If only the screen writers could have used your fabulous update in their Suhani Raat !

You're totally

Dear!

Thank you dear...
Your comment is humbling...
And the animation is cute, thankoo
NidhaA thumbnail
Okay the GunJun part is very small...
Please don't murder me!
I had to introduce a new character and with that I think I have got a new track for the story..

Chapter 32

London…..

"And here we are, this is the last box" Abhi placed a carton on the basement floor and stood up dusting his hands. Shikha smiled gratefully at him.

"Thanx a lot Abhi….you have been a sweetheart…..it would have taken me a half a day to finish this all by myself" she said looking around at the carton filled with dresses.

"So what are these for anyway….they look like a collection straight from Heartstrings" Abhi commented picking up a lavender coloured top.

"That is because they are Abhimanyu….they are the surplus goods and damaged goods from last years production" Shikah said moving between the boxes.

"And what are you going to do with it?" he leaned on the basement door 

"These have been checked through for minor defects and rectified as much as possible…..and now I am going to give them off for half the price and some for free… a shopping fest will be held here in my house" Shikha looked at him with an expectant smile.

"First time is it?" Abhi asked understanding her expression.

Shikha just nodded.

"Well then SS….lets make it big" he said with a wink.

Shikha smiled.

Guddu - Rhunjun…

"Wake up sleepy head" Guddu gently shook Rhunjun.
Rhunjun groaned.

"Five more minutes please" she muttered groggily.

"Wifey dear it's almost lunch time and we have to get back to the city before night…so up we go" he pulled her up while Rhunjun pouted.

She placed her hands around his shoulder and looked at him seductively.

"Can't we spend one more day here….it was really fun last night" she asked huskily.

"We can but we also promised we will be back in London to help Shikha…so shouldn't we be going?" Guddu asked not really wanting to go.

'Ah bummer!" Rhunjun muttered getting her legs.

Before she could get out Guddu pushed her on to the bed and started kissing her throat slowly moving to her ears

"I think some more time won't hurt and Shikha won't mind" he whispered before biting them and sending thrills of pleasure shooting through Rhunjun.

He claimed her lips next biting and sucking them lightly while making his wife moan. Soon enough they were lost in their world of love.

London…

Shikha giggled uncontrollably as she looked at a harassed looking Abhi. He was covered in green paint.

"I warned you" she said holding a stitch on her side.

"In the last minute….when I was half drenched with paint" Abhi retorted.

"You look so funny…" Shikha laughed out now.

"Oh yeah then lets see how you look" Abhi advanced towards her 

"Abhi no!" Shikha began to run but was toppled over by a box of cloth 
Abhi caught her hand in time and pulled her back . He encircled her waist while gazing into her eyes. Shikha could see emotions in his eyes. Feelings that were hard to describe or rather she was afraid to describe.

Gently he rubbed his right cheek on her left.

"There now you look funny enough" he said softly still holding her.

They continued gazing at each other and only broke apart when they heard sound of someone approaching.

"Shikha" they heard a male voice calling.

"Richard!" Shikha blurted in surprise and hesitated. She then proceeded towards the entrance. Abhi frowned but followed her
Shikha was in the tight embrace of an English guy who looked a male model who walked out a poster. The guy was over six feet tall and was obviously well built. His face was classically handsome with tanned skin and light green eyes. He also had a devilish smile on which added to his deadly charm. In short, Abhi was sure, he was a much in demand man.

Shikha didn't look very pleased but she was smiling. She broke off and smiled at the guy . She glanced once at Abhi.

"And who is this guy?" Richard asked with a charming smile.

"This is Abhimanyu, Richard, a friend from India" Shikha introduced with a hesitant smile.

"Abhi this is Richard" Shikha began but Richard completed, leaving Abhi shocked.

"Her boyfriend" 

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey nidhu where r u yaar missed u soo much ..yaar keep updting ur ff na d forum iz getting so dull ..anywayzz cumin to updt ..how can v not murder u ..ek to itna chota prt ...uper se vry little gunjun ...aur ye kya ...shikha ka BF ...ab bechre abhi ka kya ...updt sooon jaan plezzz n MORE GUNJUN ...plezzz...waiting fo nxt updt ...