Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Eowyn

Thank you for this long comment jaanu...
Hayye so much deman for GunJun romance...
But I feel like I have run out romance stock...
Aur zor lagakar sochthi hunπŸ˜‰...
Shikha - Abhi will take time sweetu...
Yaar mein college ke kaamo mein phas jaathi hun...isliye update nahin  kar pathi time par...upar se I have run out of ideas for this ff honestly speaking...so it takes me a lot of time and effort to come up with an update...writers block you see
Will try and update regularly...

its ok yaar ...but v miss u yaar ...tum bhi busy aur sur ma'am ka to kuch paha hi nahi ...
gunjun ka romance to hamesha kam hi lagta hai ...kya kare gunjun ki pyaar ka asar hai πŸ˜‰...
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luvhimm

Great chapter again.. Thanks for updating your FF... I love this FF and read it couple of times... Please update soon.. 

Thank you dear...
I am humbled that people still like it...
Do continue reading..
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

Beautiful!!!  Really enjoyed it!!  Some more Gunjhun romance please????

Thank you dear...
GunJun romance coming up..
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: desisweetheart9

Happy you updated. Loved it. So cute and romantic.

Thank you D...
It's good to see you girls around...
Been long time since I was active in this forum...
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishersal

wonderful update my dear. thoroughly enjoying it so much so i was shocked when it ended😊😳. looking forward to your next update

Thanx Nish...
Do continue reading...
NidhaA thumbnail
Okay guys here is the next installment which is on an demand exclusively GunJun one...which I also have a faint feeling that I have screwed up
So joothe chappal ande tamatar all welcome...

Chapter 31...

"This countryside is so peaceful" Rhunjun exhaled with a content sigh gazing at the country side visible through the car window. Guddu smiled at the peace emanating from his wife's face. This also put him in a peaceful mood.
She leaned onto Guddu's shoulder and closed her eyes.
"Not feeling like going back are we?" Guddu asked smiling, while driving to their destination. They had taken one day away from others. One day for themselves to enjoy as they saw fit.
"Hmmm'back in Italy we will have work to think about'.then in a few months we have to go back to India and again work there'.which makes me want to stop time right here, just being near to you" Rhunjun said softly.
"I have always told you - you don't need to work if it's taking a toll on you" Guddu reminded her again.
"I have always told you that I enjoyed work too'.and if I won't assist you , you will most probably be married to your office desk than to me" Rhunjun said.
"Oh c'mon I am not that bad" Guddu protested.
"Yes you are'kaam sar chad jaaye tho tumhein koi khosh nahin rahtha'khosh se yaad aaya'.Amma ko phone kiya tumne?" Rhunjun quizzed and knew the answer even before her husband said the words.
"Uh'.actually Rhunjun I was busy" Guddu began his defence scratching his head.
"Busy with what exactly? We are on a vacation remember'.chodo tumse tho behas karna hi bekaar hain'.I have told you hundred times you need to give time to your Amma'.who kya sochegi mere baarein ki meine tumhein yaha baadh ke rakka hain" Rhunjun said, irritated.
"She won't think any such thing she knows you too well" Guddu replied back.
"Well then until you call Amma I won't speak to you" Rhunjun said with finality.
"Par aaj tho humaara romantic day out hain, aur jahaan hum jaa rahein waha range mil pana " Guddu protested but was broken off by a fierce gaze from his wife.
Gayi bais pani mein Guddu smacked himself mentally
The rest of the journey up to their destination - which was a small house Guddu had rented for the day which was  inside a forest- was spent in utter silence from Rhunjun's side.
It was afternoon by the time they stepped into the house and Rhunjun silently went to the kitchen. Guddu had informed her earlier that the kitchen was stocked with supplies and they could prepare their own lunch.
When Guddu stepped in to help her Rhunjun angrily snatched the knife away from her making Guddu want to ring her neck for being so difficult.
"Pehle Amma ko phone karo" she said simply.
Left with no choice Guddu had walked out of the kitchen. He dialled his Amma's number on the mobile but as he had known getting a range was difficult.
"Damn! Ab kya karoge Guddu beta" he muttered under his breath.
Rhunjun heard the front door shut and peeked out from the kitchen.
"Good work Rhunjun'he has stepped out to call his Amma finally" she patted herself

As the afternoon drew close and evening settled in Rhunjun began getting a little nervous. When she did not see Guddu outside she had deduced that he must have gone out of the forest area to get a range. She wasn't worried then but now when he didn't show up for hours together her nerves were starting to fray. 
"Kahi koi jungli jaanvar'.chup kar Rhunjun shub shub soch" she chided herself.
It was nearing 8 and Guddu had still not shown up and by now Rhunjun's tears were surfacing.
"Kya zero-rate thi ladne ki'pyaar se bhi tho kaam le skathi thi'.akal ke dushman ho tum" she scolded herself.
She heard something fall in the house and jerked violently.
Steeling herself and picking up a vase she stood up. Without making noise she started walking forward with vase raised up.
When she turned a corner , someone suddenly pounced on her and she screamed shutting her eyes. The vased shattered into a million pieces beside her.
"Woho Mrs. Shukla'vase se maarne ka iraadha tha kya" Guddu asked with a sly grin.
Rhunjun's eyes sprang open and next second she hugged Guddu for dear life and started sobbing.
"Hey'hey calm down darling'I was just joking" Guddu rubbed down her back.
This provoked Rhunjun and she started hitting Guddu.
"You uncouth, ill mannered, stupid (each word was punctuated with a punch), foolish'" suddenly she was stopped by a kiss. At first Rhunjun protested but then as was always the case she melted when Guddu's tongue began playing it's magic.
Guddu slowly began moving his hands carefully up and down her back while backing her into the room. Rhunjun was busy unbuttoning his shirt her arms exploring his chest. They gazed into each others desire filled eyes.
"Now am I forgiven" Guddu asked huskily.
"You scared me to death you idiot" Rhunjun replied back.
"I know and I am sorry and for your tassali'I have called Amma and she scolded me for leaving you here'.happy now" Guddu asked with a mock-angry look.
Rhunjun giggled but was soon lifted into Guddu's strong arms.
"What about dinner'lunch tho tandha ho gaya" Rhunjun reminded half-heartedly. What she really wanted was her husband.
"Dinner session hi tho karne jaa rahein hain" Guddu replied.
He placed her carefully on the bed and removed her top all the while placing kisses all over her. Rhunjun moaned softly. His shirt was discarded off and Rhunjun was doing her beat of teasing with her hands. Guddu's kisses ended once again with lips mating and emotions exploding in them just like their first wedding night.
"Guddu" Rhunjun called out.
"Always remember this Rhunjun (each word interspersed with a sensual kiss) I will never let danger touch you when I am near you" He kissed the nape of her neck and then moved up to her ear, nibbling it.
Rhunjun looked gratefully into those love filled eyes.
"You can expect the same from me my dearest" she replied in a whisper.
The night was spent in teasing and loving each other passionately. It was only stopped once - laughingly as their stomach's protested loudly. Both made sure that they had a memorable, passionate, lovely day of their lives.

Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nidhu meri jaaan ...kuy awwwesum prt tha yaaar ...*blush*blush*...full of gunjun n gunjun only ...luv u yaar ...aur is time jaaldi updt di ...thanxx yaar ...n dont worry u dint screw up it was gr888 ...luvd it ...waitinh fo more gunjun romance ... πŸ˜‰ ..updt sooon jaan ...
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eowyn,  another seductive episode!! Great writing my dear and thank you for doing this even at this time when BBAT is off air.  For us die-hard fans, its more than a big welcome and Thank you!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Keep up the excellent work!!!

Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super update...please continue soon
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@eowyn ... Thank you!!   how lovely!!  I thoroughly enjoyed!!!  Please continue ... I'll have something G&R to look forward to!!