Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jerzgirl

Thanks ... I really enjoyed reading this.
๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you dear
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 30

Morning in London'..

Guddu opened his eyes slowly and looked at his surroundings. He frowned at their unfamiliarity and it was a few seconds before it dawned on him that he was in London at Shikha's house. 
He felt Rhunjun's soft weight stir against him and turned to look at her with a smile. This was one of those rare mornings when he woke up before his wife. He loved watching her serene form. Not that she was violent when awake but in sleep she looked absolutely beautiful to him. He pulled her closer to him and encircled her in his loving protective hold. Rhunjun stirred awake at this and smiled at the very first site of the day - her husbands smiling love filled gaze.
"Good Morning Mr. Shukla" she said croakily.
"Good morning wifey dear''how was the night?" he asked with his customary naughty grin.
"Hmmm'not bad" Rhunjun replied
"Just that'.then I guess we should continue now" he said placing a kiss on her lips which she fervently responded to.

After a few hours they dressed up and got down for breakfast.
"Good morning love birds" Shikha greeted them at the table "Hope there weren't any disturbances in the night" she asked cheekily.
"I would be more bothered about your sleep Shikha'.did we disturb you guys" Guddu replied back with a wink, making Rhunjun blush scarlet red.
"Spare my friend you two, the poor soul'.sharam se laal ho gayi hain" Abhi said coming from the kitchen with a tray of juice and fruits.
"I decided to give you some English breakfast'.for a few days that is'.Rhunjun jaane se pehlen tumhein mere liye desi khaana pakaana padega" Shikha said.
"Any time sweety" Rhunjun replied in affirmative 
"So what are the plans for the day?" Abhi asked smiling at them all.
"Seeing around London is the general plan Abhi'.for that we need a guide" Rhunjun said pointedly, giving Shikha a meaningful look.
Sana cottoned on and said'
"We'..I mean me and Shikha are available na'..we will take you guys"
"Par yaar mujhe aaj office" Shikha began to protest.
"Offho Shikha'.ek dhin thu nahin gayi tho aasmaan nahin gir jayegi'.and if Pradeep is the problem, I will talk to him." Sana overrode her " It's decided then'.we will be out by 9am sharp'..London awaits you" she added waving her arm, making Shikha shake her head in amusement.

Out in London'.
"So where do we begin?" Shikha asked pulling off her goggles to look at her friends.
"First of all let me state a rule for this tour on behalf of us poor men'..no malls or shopping until the end days" Abhi said with a superior air leaning on his car.
"Can't agree more with you bro" Guddu conceded with a bow of his head.
"Excuse me'..what's wrong with shopping'.it's not like we do all the shopping for ourselves" Shikha said placing her hands on her hips.
"We shop for you guys, other family members, friends" Rhunjun joined with her.
"And waste 95% of a day'.please Rhunjun save the torture for the end" Abhi begged.
There an ensued an argument that was broken when Sana intervened saying
"Guys you have wasted almost half-an-hour" she rolled her eyes "Can we get moving" she walked forward waving her hand for them to join.
They started their tour with seeing the Big Ben. Sana was well aware about the tourist destinations of London. She took them around like an expert guide sharing with them some history about the places as well.
"It's like travelling with a walking London encyclopaedia" Abhi commented giving Sana an appraising look.
"Thank you sire'.I am honoured" Sana said bowing with a hand on her chest lifting all their moods further with laughter all around.
"It's noon'time for lunch guys'.fast food or some special cuisine" Shikha asked.
"Cuisine" Rhunjun suggested.
"Cuisine it is then" Guddu agreed.
"Ah! What a sad tragedy" Abhi said with a fallen face.
"What tragedy" Sana enquired.
"Look at this man'he was once a very strong and independent man but now he is the perfect Joru ka Gulam" Abhi said with a crestfallen expression making Guddu, Rhunjun and Sana snigger
"Oh hello! What is so bad about following your wives wishes'.let me meet you after your marriage'.you will be a replica" Shikha retorted.
"I guess you should marry me then'.this way you can make me a joru ka gulam" Abhi replied with a smirk.
Shikha was dumbfounded while Rhunjun and Sana's eyes were the size of dinner plates. Guddu just shook his head.
"What! That was a joke" Abhi soon diffused the mood with a hearty smile.
Shikha smiled shaking her head and walked forwards with Abhi by her side.
"He actually meant that didn't he?" Rhunjun asked Guddu who nodded in affirmative.
"Maybe we should play cupid" Sana offered.
"That we will'.for now lets just watch and enjoy ladies" Guddu replied.
They had their lunch at a famous restaurant where they met a few of Shikha's fans. Abhi felt proud by her achievements. More so because this time she wasn't vain, she was humble and down to earth.
Sana was increasingly convinced of Abhi's affection for Shikha. But she also knew that her best friend was one confused soul. People usually where confused a lot about their own feelings. They can easily advice others but when it came to themselves they were lost. Shikha was no different and this made matters more difficult.
Plus, she didn't know Abhi that well either. She wanted the best for her friend.

Vivacious Night Club'.

The evening was spent in some more sight after which they decided to go to a night club after a home-made dinner. Pradeep was invited to meet them all at the club. Shikha had dressed up the girls in her designer dresses.
Rhunjun...

Shikha

Sana

"This is one happening club" Rhunjun commented looking at the crowd.
"That's because you are in London mademoiselle'..one happening place" a pleasant voice from their right took their attention.
A handsome young guy with dashing smile on his face took Rhunjun's hand and placed a kiss on it much to Guddu's displeasure.He was having an increasingly hard time keeping his eyes off her with her ravishing look. He didn't want anyone else to gain her attention. Rhunjun noticed Guddu's expression and suppressed a giggle.
"Pratz! Guys meet Pradeep my friend and co-owner of Heartstring" Shikha introduced him.
"So guys'.I hope you have a gala of time here'.this is a friends club'.so feel free" Pratz said to all. His eyes were regularly darting to Sana who ignored him completely.
They moved into the club chatting about this and that and Pratz trying to gain Sana's attention.
Rhunjun was attracting many a male attention as was Guddu from the females.
"That girl seems to be really interested in you" Rhunjun pointed to a blond who was ogling at Guddu.
"And that guy in you" Guddu replied "But he won't get you"
He pulled Rhunjun closer and held her gaze passionately. Rhunjun gave back a shy smile and equally passionate gaze. Guddu leaned down and placed a lingering kiss on her rosy lips leaving Rhunjun high on waves of passion.
"Hmm'you know you are more addictive than alcohol" Guddu said after the kiss.
"Which is why that girl will never have you" Rhunjun whispered in his ear.
They shared a smile.
"Oh c'mon jaan'.it's been a week'forget the silly fight" Pratz finally swallowed his ego and went to Sana.
"Oh really'it feels like just a day" Sana replied back.
"Seriously Sana! Drop the fight'.look at the poor soul'he was really stricken for the last one week when you were in London'.and seriously the fight was silly na'.it's just your hormones you know" Shikha said.
Rhunjun, Guddu and Abhi looked totally confused.
"Guys'please meet Mr and Mrs Garewal'.one odd couple I say'.they love each other to death and yet sometimes fights can go overboard'..cherry on top Mrs. Garewal is pregnant'.her energy levels might surprise you but that's my Sana (she smiles at Sana)'.
 last week she had a huge fight with Pratz and for one week she went to Paris for work'..she also warned me not to mention Pratz as her husband until the fight is over'which is why she was at my place last night'crazy right but that's how she is" Shikha explained earning a glare from Sana.
"Sana my jaan please forgive me" Pratz went on his knees to pacify his wife.
"Oh so sweet! Forgive him na Sana'.he is being a gentleman you know" Rhunjun said to Sana.
"He shouldn't have fought then" Sana said sternly but a smile was playing on the edges of her lips.
"Okay then'last resort" Pratz stood up with a serious look.
He walked away leaving them surprised.
Moments later'

When I see you
I run out of words to say (oh oh)

Pratz on the floor pointing at Sana

I wouldn't leave you
'Cause you're that type of girl to make me stay (oh oh)

Guddu takes Rhunjun to the floor'

I see the guys tryna' holla
Girl I don't wanna bother you
'Cause you're independent and you got my attention
Can I be your baby father?
Girl I just wanna show you
That I love what you are doin' hun

Sana smiles and accepts Pratz invitation. She reaches the floor and her husband's arms. Both men twirl their wives, Pratz a bit carefully.

I see you in the club
You gettin' down good
I wanna get with you, yeah
I see you in the club
You showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you

You're so beautiful
So damn beautiful
Said you're so beautiful
So damn beautiful

[Akon & Colby O'Donis]
You're so beautiful
beautiful
beautiful
beautiful
You're so beautiful
beautiful
beautiful
beautiful
You're so beautiful

Abhi asks Shikha for a dance and she agrees. They go on the dance floor. Abhi's gaze doesn't leave his beloved. Shikha soon meets the gaze and is surprised by the look in them. They are alien to her yet she feels she knows them. Maybe she couldn't name it? But she does know it.

[Colby O'Donis]
Like the clouds you
Drift me away, far away (yeah)
And like the sun you
Brighten my day, you brighten my day (yeah)
I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie
Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie

[Akon]
I see you in the club
You gettin' down good
I wanna get with you, yeah
I see you in the club
You showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you

You're so beautiful
So damn beautiful
Said you're so beautiful
So damn beautiful

[Akon & Colby O'Donis]
You're so beautiful
Beautiful
Beautiful
Beautiful
You're so beautiful
Beautiful
Beautiful
Beautiful

The song ends but the couples don't leave each other.
Guddu and Rhunjun are enjoying their ever strengthening love.
Pratz is happy to have his darling back.
Sana is deciphering the meaning of Abhi's eyes while he is enjoying the mere feel of her in his arms.

Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeahhh finalyyy...nidhu jaaan u updatd ...amazing prt gunjun were as always luvly ...but still need MORE ROMANCD b/w them ...ohh sana iz married n preggy awww ...are yaar ye shikha aur abhi ki luv stor agay badaow na how sad bechara abhi   ...n yes need MOOORE gunjun ROMANCE...updt sum chaps just on gunjun ONLY yaar plezzz ...nidhu jaanu this iz a warning ...updt nxt chap sooon dont keep us waiting ๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely, great imagination and writing skills!! Thank you so much!!
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful!!!  Really enjoyed it!!  Some more Gunjhun romance please????
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

yeahhh finalyyy...nidhu jaaan u updatd ...amazing prt gunjun were as always luvly ...but still need MORE ROMANCD b/w them ...ohh sana iz married n preggy awww ...are yaar ye shikha aur abhi ki luv stor agay badaow na how sad bechara abhi   ...n yes need MOOORE gunjun ROMANCE...updt sum chaps just on gunjun ONLY yaar plezzz ...nidhu jaanu this iz a warning ...updt nxt chap sooon dont keep us waiting ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you for this long comment jaanu...
Hayye so much deman for GunJun romance...
But I feel like I have run out romance stock...
Aur zor lagakar sochthi hun๐Ÿ˜‰...
Shikha - Abhi will take time sweetu...
Yaar mein college ke kaamo mein phas jaathi hun...isliye update nahin  kar pathi time par...upar se I have run out of ideas for this ff honestly speaking...so it takes me a lot of time and effort to come up with an update...writers block you see
Will try and update regularly...
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

Lovely, great imagination and writing skills!! Thank you so much!!

Thank you dear...
Actually my imagination is running dry...so please pray for it to come alive๐Ÿ˜†
luvhimm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great chapter again.. Thanks for updating your FF... I love this FF and read it couple of times... Please update soon.. 
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Happy you updated. Loved it. So cute and romantic.
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update my dear. thoroughly enjoying it so much so i was shocked when it ended๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ. looking forward to your next update