Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NaiiNa1

Wow!Loved it Nidha...!
GuNjhun's romance was so cute!

Thank you Naina...
GunJun and romance go hand in hand na...
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: desisweetheart9

awww. Gunjhun romance 😳 So sweet of Guddu to make her picture a reality. very cute. update soon 

Thank you D...
Guddu is doing good by his promise😳
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 27

One Year On….
Italy…..
"Wake up sleepy head" a sweet voice said pulling back the curtains. Sunlight flowed in and landed on the large mount on the king sized bed.

"Raghav Shukla….wake up, we have an important meeting today" Rhunjun shook her husband with all the force she could
A hand came from under the blanket and pulled her inside.
Immediately her protests were drowned as her lips were taken up into a slow sensuous kiss which soon deepened as she responded promptly. For a few minutes Guddu and Rhunjun were exploring each other with their tongues and hands. Even though they knew each other thoroughly now, every time they indulged in physical intimacy it was with a feeling of doing it for the first time, getting immersed in the blissful pleasure love.

"That is the best way to say good morning, my darling wife" Guddu said after breaking away and gazing lovingly at her, caressing the soft tendrils of her hair.
Rhunjun encircled Guddu's neck with a sigh
"And when you do that you make me wanna stay in the bed for the rest of the day" she gave a naughty seductive smile.
"What is stopping us from doing that" Guddu asked leaning down to place a kiss on her neck and moving slowly down to her shoulder, gently removing the strap of her slip. He repeated the same procedure with her left shoulder. Rhunjun moaned in pleasure. She raised herself up and gently nibbled Guddu's ears sending waves of  pleasure coursing through him.

"We have a very important and unavoidable meeting today, that is what is stopping us" Rhunjun whispered in his ears. She pushed him sideways and removed the blanket " So get up and freshen up, Jabbu will come online now through skype"
Guddu sniggered.
"Your baby sister is really giving Jabbu a hard time" he said.
"That is because she is pregnant" Rhunjun replied, defending Maha "And that too with twins, you will know when you are in that position"
"I surely can't fathom that" Guddu said in mock horror and was immediately assaulted by a pillow.
"Buck up" Rhunjun said before going out of the room.

"Maha just chill okay" Guddu heard Rhunjun saying looking at her lap, while getting the breakfast ready.
"Everything will be fine, the delivery will go smoothly, now stop fretting and giving unwanted tension to your poor husband" she finished smiling at a hassled Maha, who gave a faint smile back

"Hello Maha" Guddu said looking at the lap.
"Hey Jeej" Maha replied, with a bright smile.
"See when she sees the right person the smile comes back" Guddu gloated while Rhunjun rolled her eyes.
"Now Maha, give as much trouble as you want to Jabbu, drive him right up the wall if you want and if he so much as frowns in anger, call me immediately I will take care of him" Guddu said, with the air of giving a sermon.
Maha giggled happily while Jabbu's groan could be heard. He came into view with a glass of juice. 
"Bhaiyya this is not fair" he said handing the glass to his wife "Since my marriage you have changed sides"

"I was always with my sali sahiba" Guddu replied saintly "After all she is the one who took the initiative to give me back my darling" he pulled Rhunjun by the waist, who blushed.
"Thanks Jeej" Maha said " Di tells me that you have meeting, catch you guys later, love you both"
"Love you too, give our regards to Amma and take care of her and tell her that she has to come back soon….for that you have to deliver your little tykes soon Maha" Guddu said.
Maha blushed and smiled cutting the line.

"She looks fine" Guddu said turning to his breakfast.
"She has both the Amma's running after her" Rhunjun said wisely "After all it's the first grand child in the family"
"Any news from Kukkan?" Guddu asked, munching on his omelette.
"Enjoying in Spain with his Kavitha" Rhunjun said, taking a sip of her juice.
"I hope he is looking after the business there as well" Guddu replied with a smirk.
"You know him na, tumne hi tho un dhono ko sikhaya hain" Rhunjun said, smiling fondly at her husband.
She had always admired the fact that he had given almost everything to Kukkan and Jabbu who were not related to him by blood. Both the guys had no family but had earned a family which any one would envy. Guddu had earned two brothers ready to lay down their lives for him.
"I know I am handsome wifey no need to stare like that" Guddu replied cheekily.
Rhunjun put out her tongue moving away and almost instantly landed in Guddu's lap.
Guddu sensuously licked the mayonnaise on her lips. Soon they were engaged in a lip lock with as much passion as they could put in it.
They broke apart. Guddu smiling naughtily, Rhunjun shyly hiding her head in the crook of his neck.

New Hampshire, London….
Abhi pulled back the curtain of his room and gazed at the street below.
One year Shikha, one year he thought sadly
And still you are evading me 
But I will not stop looking for you.
Because now I know that if there is anyone I want to share my life with it is you.
His cell phone rang breaking his reverie.

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update. really hope that's Shika calling Abhi
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Nidhi lovely update Gunjhun ki romance ☺️
Happy for MD and Jabbu for their twins
Plzzz update soon love ya🤗
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi nidha meri jaaan ...la javab prt tha yaar ...👏👏👏👏..luvd it ...hi kya shuruwat thi gunjun ke subha ki ..☺️☺️...awwwe maha is having twins ...how cute ...wat about our gunjun ...jaldi nahi hai bas ae si hi puch rahi hun ...hamare gunjun ko bhi twins ye phir triplets ho yaar 😍😍...poor abhi bechare ka pyaar use nahi mila ...updt sooon just like this one full of gunjun romance ...😉...updt sooon ..Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
So cute!
MD&Jabbu are soon to welcome ther twins
And Gunjhun were romantic as usual!
Hope Abhi finds Shikha and MD&Jabbu's babies have cousins soon!
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
loving the Gunjhun romance. awww Devi is having twins. I wonder if Shikha is calling Abhi. Update soon. 
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey Shona I am sorry*holding my ears*

sorry Yaar for coming late but caught both the updates
What a smoking update...Loved guddu's surprise and their romance
Now th current update
Guddu has officaily given permission to Maha to bother Jabbu
And when Runjhun is planning
and the romance was just ☺️
Hope our loverboy Abhi also gets his lady love
i will loke others say its Sikha's phone but i feel it can be someone else's phone
Loved it  Nidh...
Update soon
NidhaA thumbnail
Thank You all for your superb and loving comments...
Since I am updating from my hostel I can't reply to you individually...
Please bear with me...
Do keep commenting, for they tell me that I am valued and loved...

Chapter 28

D&L branch office….

Italy…..

Guddu was busy with some files, looking all worked up. Rhunjun shot him an occasional glance talking away on the phone all the while.
"Kukkan you should have called at least one day after right?" Rhunjun chided her brother-in-law gently "Or are we so much strange to you that you can't place a phone call"
"Bhabhi believe me it was nothing, the police got all worked up about absolutely nothing…..yes they did manhandle me a bit but once the doubts cleared out they apologized profusely….so now all the matters are sorted….and with Kavitha darling by my side it's all the more easier to deal with things"
Something heavy clanged down on Kukkan's side and Rhunjun giggled.
"Looks like your Kavitha daaarling is a lil upset" Rhunjun said in a questioning tone
"Women I say…..sometimes it takes just a rose to please you and at others….sone ke pahad bhi la kar dhoon tab bhi nahin manenge" Kukkan said in whisper.
Rhunjun let out a soft laugh.
"Women are for sure difficult to understand devarji….but we aren't impossible you know…..humein bas zyaadha fikar karne ki aur tension lene ki adath hain kabhi kabhi….we can bear the strongest pain inflicted on us….par humaare chahne waalon ko zara si bhi dardh hon yeh humsein nahin sahi jaathi….lekin yeh batao hua kya?"
"Nothing much bhabhi….Kavitha had gone on a two day outing with her friends….ussi samay mujhe bukhaar aa gaya….issi wajah se mautharma naraaz hain ki meine usse turanth waapis nahin bulaya" Kukkan explained glancing towards his glaring wife.
Rhunjun chuckled at this.
"Chalo mana lo apni mautharma ko….mein phone rakhthi hu tumhare bhaiyya ko manana hain na" she said and cut the call.
She went cautiously near Guddu and sat on the handle of his chair. Carefully she kept a hand on his shoulder and pressed gently.
"It's all water under the bridge dear….Kukkan seems fine to me….if you want we can go to Spain ourselves and check this out" she said softly to soothe him down.
Guddu kept down the file he was glaring at and sighed. He turned with a smile to look at his wife who always knew how to calm him down.
"I am not going to blow a gasket don't worry….you know me dear…..I get tensed fast about my family….I  checked with the managing head in Spain…he told me everything was fine." he placed a kiss on her hand to assure her he was okay.
Rhunjun placed a kiss on his head.
"Wifey dear, I have a dhamakedhaar plan for this weekend?" Guddu said with a mischievous glint in his coal black eyes.
Rhunjun frowned at him.
"We are going for a short London trip….meeting up with a few friends….roaming, shopping and off course" Guddu pulls Rhunjun into his lap and claims her lip in soft kiss. Breaking away he said "Dher saara romance"
Rhunjun giggled blushing.
"Anything to be with you my love" she replied.
"Cool" Guddu said standing up with Rhunjun still in his arms.

London….

Abhi was waiting impatiently outside the shopping complex. His eyes were darting from one female to other in the crowd milling around him.
"Come on Shikha, show up" he muttered tapping his fingers nervously on his car's hood.
For past one year tracing Shikha had become an obsession for him. He himself couldn't figure out for a while why he was so taken by her until one fine day he realized that he loved her. The realization was quiet shocking but he knew that it could be the only reason he was searching for her so frantically. All the days he had spent with her trying to cure her depression, trying to resolve her pain, he was happy to be of help, happy to see her smile. With her he was always himself. With her he had enjoyed. He knew that he could never have fallen for the obnoxious self-centered Shikha Sinha. But he also knew that, the real Shikha was the one who surfaced after the incidence with Rhunjun. The real Shikha only wished for genuine love and care rather than the lustful attention she always got. He was sure now that he could give her that genuine love. He was almost going into despair when he got the call from an agency he had placed to track Shikha that they might have found her. Though her looks didn't match his description wholly they had a strong hunch it was Shikha. Without wasting much time he flew to London and on instruction from the agency he was waiting here where she was slated to visit.

A tall svelte beauty with long curls framing her heart shaped face descended down the escalator. Everyone in the main entrance hall of the complex turned to look at her. A few young girls ran up to her.
"Please ma'am, will you sign our autograph" one of them said jumping up and down on her feet.
"Sure thing sweets" the lady said with a smile 
After signing few more autograph she walked out, putting on her goggles.

Abhi noticed the disturbance in the crowd and looked at the door of the mall. He saw a very beautiful young lady walking out while many in the crowd gawked and whispered at her. Her description matched that of the one given by the agency. Before he could look carefully at her face she sat in her car and drove away.
"Damn!" Abhi muttered and hurried into his car. The white Mercedes swerved out of the parking and within 10 minutes he was following the girl's car.

Heathrow Airport…..

Guddu stepped out of the arrival terminal with Rhunjun following close behind.
"All set wifey" he asked her leaning on the trolley with a smirk.
Rhunjun smiled and playfully hit him.

Abhi's car stopped a short distance away from the girl's BMW at the arrival terminal of Heathrow Airport. He saw her stepping out removing her goggles and pulling her curls into a pony tail.
Abhi stepped out of the car and walked slowly towards her as the girl started towards the arrival terminal.

Guddu picked up two bags and walked forward with Rhunjun following him with a bag. She looked up to see a familiar face walking towards them.
She frowned and nudged Guddu who looked at her first and then looked in the direction she was looking.
He looked at the lady carefully and his eyes widened in surprise.
"Shikha" he called out without thinking.
The lady looked up and her eyes showed surprise. For a few moments her face was still but then it broke into a smile.
She walked up to them.
"Hey Guddu, Hi Rhunjun" Shikha said giving them both a warm smile.
"I knew it" a triumphant voice came from behind them.
Guddu, Rhunjun and Shikha turned to look at Abhi smiling smugly.

The details regarding the airport are my imagination, please forgive me if something is wrong.