Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 26

"Guddu it's been nearly one hour that I am under blindfold" Rhunjun complained "Where are you taking me?" 

"Patience wifey….I didn't prepare all this surprise for you so that you could know it before hand" Guddu said while taking a curve off from the main road onto a weather beaten forest path. 

They had gone to Shukla Mansion after the function and after trying to console a depressed Abhi. But they knew that there was nothing much they could do. Both Abhi and Shikha are far from realizing their feelings, if at all they had those, for each other. Until then there was nothing they could do. Shikha had just told she was going to London, not exactly where in London. So finding her was also difficult. Abhi had told them to leave the matter to him and enjoy their life. He will deal with it by himself. Rhunjun wanted to help him out but he refused and told that he will ask her when he needed help.
After completing the few rituals at Shukla Mansion and changing their clothes in to casuals, Guddu had blindfolded her and placing her in the car, was now driving off to some where.
Rhunjun let out an irritated sigh making Guddu smirked. He loved to see his wife worked up.

"Here we are" Guddu said stopping the car near a tree.
"Can I take this blindfold off?" Rhunjun asked thoroughly exasperated now.
"In a few moments wifey" Guddu said getting out of the car. He came over to Rhunjun's side and opening the door, carefully picked Rhunjun up.
"I am not a dumbbell you know…..for you to do weightlifting always" Rhunjun blurted out in irritation.
"Don't tell me you don't like it" Guddu said with a snigger.
Rhunjun was stumped. She could never deny that she loved being held by him. Feeling protected, feeling wanted, feeling loved.
She felt her feet touching the ground.
"Welcome to our heaven" Guddu whispered in her ears, untying her blindfold.
Rhunjun slowly opened her eyes. At first she was blinded by the light. But as her eyes got adjusted to it she saw a driveway lighted on each side by small white bulbs and decorated with white and red roses. The driveway led to a veranda of a wooden house, the railing of  the house was similarly decorated. There was lawn on each side of the driveway.
"My picture" Rhunjun gasped unable to say much due to the surprise. Her eyes turned glassy.
"No tears honey" Guddu said gently.
"You did this for me" Rhunjun stated turning back to look at him with all the love she had for him.
"Who else will I do this for? I promised you all happiness within my power…..and when I saw the picture you had drawn I found one way to do good by the promise" Guddu replied hugging her close to him and placing a soft kiss on her forehead.
"Until some one finds better words, the only way I can say thank you is with these three…..I Love You" Rhunjun replied back placing a kiss on his cheeks.
"Shall we move in" Guddu asked. Before she could say anything she was being carried in his arms to the house.
Guddu pushed the door open with his feet.
The had stepped into a hall with simple yet elegant furniture. The right side of the hall led to the one bedroom while on the left there was another.
A passageway from the wall directly opposite to them led to the kitchen.
"Wow! Just as beautiful as the outside" Rhunjun complimented with a smile.
"Just like you" Guddu replied. 
With a seductive smile he moved towards Rhunjun making her moves two steps back finally locking her between him and the wall.
He traced a finger  along her cheek moving gradually to her lower lip making Rhunjun shiver. His hands found their way to her waist and Rhunjun could feel heat radiating from them to her waist through the cloth of her top.
Guddu slowly lowered down the strap of her top on one shoulder and began to place a trail of kisses  from the shoulder tip to her pulse point making her moan out his name in passion filled voice.
With a sweep Rhunjun was taken into his arms and they were walking to a bedroom.
Guddu shut the door with his feet and he placed her down.
He undressed her and then allowed Rhunjun to do the same.
He then claimed her soft lips in passion filled kiss tasting every corner of her mouth. Soon the kiss turned into a passion filled night.

Next Morning…..
Rhunjun woke up with the sun as the early rays of sun caressed her cheeks. She gave out a bright satisfied smile of a newly wedded bride who had submitted herself body and soul to her better half.
She looked up at Guddu from her position on his chest. He was sleeping peacefully. He looked serene and if possible, even more handsome.
Rhunjun held herself up on her elbow and placed a soft kiss on his lips before moving out of the bed with bed sheet wrapped around her.
She pulled away the curtains completely and opened the windows to allow more light and fresh morning air into the room.
Guddu groaned.
"Come on wifey….what's the hurry" he muttered groggily half opening his eyes "Get back to bed darling"
"Tempting idea hubby….but I think I prefer a shower more" Rhunjun replied with a smile turning to the wardrobe to take a dress.
"You have stocked the house pretty well….and with costly stuff….Dolce and Gabbana huh?" she asked Guddu taking a silk top in her hand.
Guddu who had come out of the bed, caught her in a back hug placing a kiss on her shoulder.
"Only the best for worlds best wife" he said
"It's just been a day since we married….don't be so fast in judging…..you have life time to spent with this best wife and then you may say I am the worst" Rhunjun said leaning back onto him.
"Lets see it when it comes…..right now even I find a shower a real tempting idea" Guddu said with a wink.
Before Rhunjun could come up with any protests she was carried to the bathroom for a session of romance and shower.

At the breakfast table…..
"Wow! Aloo ke parathe…..wifey you are the best like I told" Guddu said taking large helpings of the paratha.

"Thank you Guddu for stocking the house very well…else it would have been just cold cereal" Rhunjun replied .

"So what's the plan for today?" she asked.
"Back to bed" Guddu replied with a wink.

"Oh come on! We could" nothing more came out as Rhunjun's protests were stopped by Guddu lacing his lips with hers in a passionate kiss. Rhunjun gave in swept away by a tidal wave of passion which soon ended with them making out in the bed room for long hours.

At night…..
"Can I come in now?" Rhunjun asked impatiently from outside the house. Guddu had asked her to take a long stroll in the garden so that he could prepare another surprise for her. She had kept coming back every fifteen minutes for last two hours asking if she could come in.

"Yep….step in my lady love" Guddu's voice came from inside.
Rhunjun opened the door stepping on a carpet of roses lined by scented candles on both sides.
She walked on until she came to a central table decorated with scented candles, a bottle of champagne and few of her favourite western cuisine.
Guddu engulfed her in a back hug.
"How is it?" he asked in a whisper.
"Superb" Rhunjun replied with a smile. She noticed a few cuts on his hands.
"You cooked these?" she asked in evident surprise, taking his hand in hers.
"Attempted the perilous job for the first time…please forgive if it is bad" Guddu said sheepishly.
"You didn't have to" Rhunjun replied with tears of joy. She placed a kiss on a wound.
"You know that your kisses turn me on…so before we forget ourselves lets eat" Guddu said with a sly smile, making her blush.
They had the dinner which Rhunjun found delicious.
"You added your love to I guess" she said with a smile, taking a bite of the pasta.
"You know now how much I love you" Guddu said with a wink, making her blush even harder.
"I hope Abhi finds his love soon" Rhunjun said sighing sitting engulfed in Guddu's hug watching the moon.
"He will...I know him...he won't let this slide easily...he will hunt her down eventually...that is if he realizes what he actually feels" Guddu said placing a soft kiss on her head "And we will help him in time"
"We will" Rhunjun reassured.
They chatted late into the night about their future life and eventually Guddu and Rhunjun showed each other how much they loved each other.

ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really really lovely chapter dear!👏  Romance and passion-filled!  👏  😳  Continue the good works! 
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Nidhi awesome update👏👏 a romantic packed one ❤️❤️
Plzzz do update soon awaiting eagerly for the next chapter love ya 🤗
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hi meri nidha raaaniii ...meri jaanu maanu ...kya prt hai yaar ...a BIG hug for u yaar 🤗...kitna romantic prt tha..☺️...hi main marjava...☺️☺️...gunjun ka jitna ho utna kam hai ...😍...bus asi hi updt karna ...waiting for more ...😉..updt sooon plezzz...

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Wow!Loved it Nidha...!
GuNjhun's romance was so cute!
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
awww. Gunjhun romance 😳 So sweet of Guddu to make her picture a reality. very cute. update soon 
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ljcruz

Really really lovely chapter dear!👏  Romance and passion-filled!  👏  😳  Continue the good works! 

Thank you Lj
Romance is in the air😉
NidhaA thumbnail
Thank you Nish
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri01

Hi Nidhi awesome update👏👏 a romantic packed one ❤️❤️

Plzzz do update soon awaiting eagerly for the next chapter love ya 🤗

Thank you Priya...
Wait for another romance filled one
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

hi meri nidha raaaniii ...meri jaanu maanu ...kya prt hai yaar ...a BIG hug for u yaar 🤗...kitna romantic prt tha..☺️...hi main marjava...☺️☺️...gunjun ka jitna ho utna kam hai ...😍...bus asi hi updt karna ...waiting for more ...😉..updt sooon plezzz...

Thank you Tehzee...
Gear up for another romance filled one...