Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

hey nidha raaaniii ...kya amazing prt tha yaar ...acha hua jo vishnu ka asli chera sab ke samne agaya ...shukar hai ki RJ ne guddu ko misunderstand nahi kiya .. per ab bhi bi shikha naam ki chural ka asli chera sab ke samne aana baki hai ...waiting for that ...updt sooon yaaar plezzz

Thank you Tehzee raniii🤗
Vishnu ko tho kabhi na kabhi sab ke saamne aana hi tha...aakhir sach kab thak chupega...
Rj ne Guddu par vishwas dalna bas shuru kiyan hain😊
You got it really...
Shikha's case is still left😉 with a lil twist
Stay tuned
NidhaA thumbnail
TEASER 
"Thank you for saving me Guddu" Rhunjun said with a smile
"You are my life I would save you anytime " Guddu replied hugging her "But I would sure like to know who shot Vishnu"
"What? You mean you didn't" Rhunjun asked looking surprised.
Guddu shook his head in negative.
"I did" came a voice
Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
shona jhakkas teaser hai...dont make us wait
update soon...
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kya teaser hai.  Plzzz Nidhi update soon aur intezaar nahin hota.  I guess it's chudail Sikha ka voice

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
interesting yaar ..updt sooon plezzz
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
glad it's not Guddu who shot him - could it be Amma or Kalsanwali? I don't think Shikha would help Runjhun
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
waah, Kya teaser hai. sounds very interesting. update soon.
NidhaA thumbnail
Hola my friends...
My ff journeys with you guys have always been a pleasure...
With your love and support this ff too became a success...
Now its time for this to end...
Within next two or three updates this will end😊

Chapter 23
Amma slowly opened her eyes and gazed at her surrounding. Slowly things started falling into focus. Her eldest sons and daughter-in-laws were gathered around her. Lata was sitting beside her, her old yet graceful face stained with tears. She was looking at Amma with concern.

Tears started falling from Amma's eyes.
"I am sorry Lata ji…..please forgive me" she said in a faint voice.
"Ahalya ji….aap kyun maafi maang rahen hain….aapka kya dosh hain….jo doshi hain usne tho koi maafi nahin maangi phir aap kyun maange…..aur agar Rhunjun par jaan lewa humla karne ka aur uske pitha ki jaan lena ka ilzaam na hotha tho mein Vishnu ko jail nahin bijwaathi….mere pathi tho chale gaye….uske liye ab Vishnu ko sazaa dekhar kya faydha….aapke pariwaar ko dukh pahunchakar kya faydha" Lata said gently,  tears falling from her eyes.
"Vishnu ko uski kiye ki sazaa zaroor milni chahiye…..uski maa hone ki naathe mein usse nafrath nahin kar sakthi shayadh lekin uski kiye ki sazaa usse zaroor dilwawoongi" Amma said firmly.

Rhunjun and Guddu walked into the room. They relieved to see Amma awake.
"Amma " Rhunjun called sitting on her other side. She did not what to ask next because asking if Amma was okay would be in vain.
She held back her tears.
"I am so sorry bitiya….because of my son one of the greatest happiness in your life is getting stalled" Amma said tearfully.
"Amma please for me your health and well being is also important….aur sawaal rahin meri shaadhi ki tho mein aur Guddu already shaadhi shudha hain na…..hum bus dhubaara karne waale the" Rhunjun tried to console Amma.
"That is true beta…..but this time I wanted everything to be okay….and I promise I will make it okay….the marriage will happen as soon as this problem settles down" Amma said.
"Amma that is enough of talking….you should take rest" Billo cut in.
"Maami is right Amma….you take rest…..I will handle everything….the marriage will happen day -after-tomorrow" Guddu reassured Amma "I am going home to handle the situation there" 
"Take Rhunjun with you beta….she needs rest" Lata said.
"No Ammaji I am fine" Rhunjun said.
"Rhunjun Lata is right….go home beta" Amma said "They are here na" she pointed to the Pandeys.
"Neha is at home as well Rhunjun…..she might need attention" Billo said with concern.
Rhunjun hesitated for a bit but gave in.
"Don't worry about her maami I will take care" Rhunjun said before walking out with Guddu.

Shukla Mansion…..
Guddu and Rhunjun parked their car and walked towards the house.
As they neared the door….
"Thanks for saving me Guddu" Rhunjun said with a smile looking at him.
"You are my life Rhunjun, I will always protect you" Guddu said hugging Rhunjun " Though I would really love to know who shot Vishnu"
"What? You mean you didn't" Rhunjun exclaimed.
Guddu nodded in negative.
"Then who did that?" she wondered out loud.
"I did" a voice came from the door.
They both jerked and looked at the man with evident surprise.
"Abhi" both said simultaneously.
"Abhimanyu Singhania at your service" he said with a small bow and chuckle "Baaki sab andhar jaake explain karthe hain"
The trio moved in.
Shikha was sitting on a sofa opening and closing her fists. She looking guilty.
Abhi glanced at her in disgust.
"Well Guddu, Rhunjun was not only marked by Vishnu….but also this disgusting friend of ours Miss. Shikha Sinha….I have never felt more disgusted for anyone…..she wanted to be your wife so she found a way to do that by killing off Rhunjun…….I heard her talking on the phone about it on the mehendhi day…..I was there as well….I tried to speak sense to her….she acted all innocent and told she will pull back the plan….but I didn't trust her fully……I was watching her carefully since that time….when the man she hired came I managed to tie him up and took up his place in disguise……I was with Shikha outside one of the windows of the room when Vishnu tried to kill Rhunjun….I had bought the goons gun with me to avoid suspicion….that's how I shot Vishnu" Abhi explained leaving one and all in the whole dumbstruck.
"Thank you Abhi…..I am indebted to you now…..you saved my life" Guddu said pulling his friend into a hug.
"Thanks yaar Dabang….mein sirf tumhara hi nahin Rhunjunki dosth bhi hun…..and friends are here to help na" Abhi said giving his best charming smile.
"Abhi you are a gem….jo bhi ladki tumhein payegi na who bahuth lucky hogi" Rhunjun said giving him a sisterly hug.
"Excuse me" a commanding voice came from the door. The police were standing there.
"Come in Inspector….I called you" Kukkan said "To arrest Vishnu Pandey….here is why" he said playing the CD in the halls TV.
"That will be enough to jail him up….but we will have to do further investigation as well….for now Vishnu Pandey you can come with us" the inspector said indicating the constables to arrest Vishnu.
Kalsanwali looked on with tears in her eyes and a tearful Babli hugging her by the waist.
"Mumma Papa waapis ayenge na" she asked innocently.
Kalsanwali looked at her daughter once before running in. Babli went in after her.
Rhunjun and Guddu found them in a room. She went up to them. 
"Maamiji I am sorry" he said with all conviction she could bring into his voice.
He went up to Babli and picked her up.
"I am sorry Babli that I had to sent your Dad to jail…..but what he did is a crime…so I had to give hand him over" Guddu said to her patting her cheeks.
"I do not blame you Guddu….I know that Vishnu deserves this….but I am worried for my daughters future….the society we live in is very judgemental….Kannauj will be harsh on my baby" Kalsanwali said between sobs.
"Then she will grow up here Maamiji….Babli will grow up here with me and Rhunjun…..none will judge her here" Guddu said firmly.
Kalsanwali gazed at him for long.
"Why are you so kind to me? I have always ill treated Rhunjun…..I was a part of Vishnu's plan today…..I honestly didn't want Rhunjun dead…..but I took her to the room….why are you still kind to me?" she asked quietly.
" Kindness and forgiving is the best form of revenge Maami….it may change the person….as for Maamaji it's not just my decision….it is Gudduji's, Amma's and Ammaji's as well….if they are ready to forgive Maamaji….I will as well" Rhunjun said sitting down beside Kalsanwali.
"I won't ask you to do that either Rhunjun….it is up to you people….and I promise you I will take part in your wedding" Kalsanwali said.
Guddu and Rhunjun smiled at her.

Shikha was hanging her head in shame in front of her parents.
"Is this the culture I have brought you up in Shikha...I am an investigator who helps people...and you my daughter today decided to take some one's life...I do not want to see your face ever again...do you get that...you have no place in my house now" Mr.Sinha shouted at her.
Her mother was sitting in a corner crying silently. Mr. Sinha took her and went out of the hall.
"Mummy...Papa...please listen to me" Shikha went after them but they left without her.
"Now do you see what happens when you try to get something by force...you have lost your family as well" Abhi said from behind her looking sternly at her.
"Abhi...I didn't mean to hurt them...I really didn't...you know me from college days right...guys have never accepted for my nature...they have always fallen just for my looks or otherwise my money...they did not love me but wanted me...phir meine bhi soch liya kyun na mein bhi unki tarah hi ban jaoo...which is why I have been a player I knew it was wrong...but I wanted to prove to the world a girl too can break a boys heart...Guddu was my first love...I did feel for him...he was unlike all the men I met...which is why I wanted him...but now for my greed I lost everything" she broke down completely.
Abhi felt bad for her. He slowly raised her up from the ground and wiped her tears.
"Relax Shikha...Guddu, Rhunjun and your parents will forgive you in time...till then you can stay at my place...my sister is also there" he said consoling her with a smile.
He took her to his car.

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kya nidh itni jaldi khatm kar do gi...shona it was beautiful Runjhun got saved and non other than Abhi saved him ...both Guddu and Runjhun are special so they were made for each and the random persons who fell for them can make good pair why I m feeling this story got their fourth couple in Abhi and Sikha,I loved Rjs decision to keep babli with them...and glad vishnu went to jail...update soon shona.,love ya
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the update. Looking forward to the next chapter