Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 - Page 30

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sur001

nahi keh do ki ye jhoot hai...🤢
awesum update nidh my darling twinoo...meri devrani ji tumne Runjhun bachte bachte phans gaye gundon me...Runjhun agar chali gaye to Guddua aag laga dega zamane bhar ko
update soon shona...love ya

Thanks my twinoo badi bhabhiji
Guddu ki tho jaan chali jayegi na...
Agle update mein dekh liyon ka hotha hain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 22
Rhunjun closed her eyes, anticipating the bullet to pierce her chest. When she didn't feel anything for a few moments. She opened her eyes slowly and found Vishnu on the floor clutching his hand. He was cursing and groaning in pain.
Suddenly the door banged open.Guddu, Jabbu and Kukkan spilled in.
"Rhunjun" Guddu shouted running towards her.
Rhunjun was still sharing at Vishnu, in shock. His words were still sinking in. Guddu turned her towards him gently and looked at her face with concern.
"Rhunjun'Rhunjun say something" Guddu called her gently "Are you hurt?" he asked.

"He'.he killed my bauji Guddu" Rhunjun stammered glancing at Vishnu "He just told me that he did'.he also killed you father" she said, beginning to sob.

"Rhunjun beta yeh tum kya keh rahi hon'.mein jaanthi hun ke mere bete bure hain'.lekin kisiko maarna" Amma said disbelievingly. Lata, Mittho, Billo and Maha were also looking shocked.

"It is the truth Amma'..a harsh truth which I had come to know long ago'..being a mother I know that you won't believe my words'.but I can give you proof" Guddu said. He glanced at Vishnu.

"Jabbu, call a doctor now and take him to the conference hall" Guddu directed.

Jabbu nodded and roughly hoisted Vishnu up.
Rhunjun was staring at Guddu in shock now.
Sab kuch jaankar yeh chup kyun the she thought.

In the conference hall'..
Amma, Lata and others reeled with shock as they watched Vishnu confess to his crimes without a tiny bit of remorse. 
Amma was shell shocked to see this face of her son. Rajju and Bantu were speechless. Rajju was no saint, but even he wouldn't dare to fall to this extent.

Kalsanwali who had seen the confession live was sitting on a chair looking at the floor with a blank face. Taking a human life was beyond her too. Billo and Mittho were standing by her.
As the CCTV footage stopped playing, Amma got up from her chair and walked like a zombie towards Vishnu who was sitting on a chair guarded on either side by Jabbu and Kukkan.

"Kyun kiya tumne yeh sab'.kyun meri beti se uska suhaag cheena'.kyun ek beti se uske pitha ko cheena tumne'.kyun thune Lata ka suhaag cheena''kya meine thumko yeh sab sikhaya hain'.kya yeh hain mere shiksha ka phal'.ek aur baar tumhe maarne padega Vishnu'iss baar apne maa ko hi maar dho tum" she said sobbing and stammering.
She fell unconscious.

Care Hospital, Mumbai'.

Doctor came out of the room in which Amma was lying.
"She is perfectly, nothing serious'fainted due to shock'.I am guessing there is some trouble in the family right" she paused looking around at the generally sad faces.
"I won't enquire about it'.but please see to it that no such shocks are given to her again''people of her age can't take it'.next time she may suffer a cardiac arrest" doctor warned.

"We will take care doctor'.thank you" Rajju thanked her. Doctor smiled and walked off.

Rhunjun , Guddu and Lata walked into Amma's room.
Lata was still tearful but had controlled herself.
"I myself am going through hell'.I can only guess what your Amma is going through Rhunjun'..it is terrible to hear such things about your children" Lata said holding Amma's hand.
Rhunjun sat on her other side. Rajju, Bantu, Billo and Mittho walked in.
No one knew how to react or what to say.
All were joined together in this malady.

Rhunjun left the room after some time.
She went and stood beside an open window nearby the room. She closed her eyes as the wind touched her face. The few moments with her father that she remembered came rushing into her mind. She struggled to hold back the tears but they spilled.
She felt a warm touch on her shoulder and turned to look at her most beloved person.
"Humsein naraaz ho kya" Guddu asked, the fear in his voice evident.
"Kyun chupaya apne yeh baath" Rhunjun asked looking right into his eyes.
"Kya tum mujhpar yakeen karthe'.mere paas sabooth the'.lekin ithne masbooth nahin the'.dar tha ki tum mujhpar shak karogi" Guddu asked.
"Aap par hum sab se zyaadha yakeen karthe hain ab'..lekin aap teek keh rahe hain hum shayad yakeen nahin karthe'.leking ayindha kabhi aise badi baath humse math chupaana'.baathe chupaane se rishthe toothe hain'banthe nahin" Rhunjun said frankly. She hugged him to find solace in his arms.
He held her close comforting her with his firm yet gentle hold.

Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ka jhakkas update tha Nidh...maza aa gaya hospital se nikalte hi tumne Vishnu ko thane pahuncha diya very good...Bahute accha hua jo iee Vishnu ka asli chehra saamne aa gaya...Ka baat hai Gunjhun ka pyaar dekhkar dil khush ho gaya...update soon shona🤗
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hey Nidhi awesome update thx u.  Finally everyone gets to know Vishnu real evil face and to what extend he can go for his own benefit. Love Gunjhun conversation

Plzzz update soon love yaar
Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago
desisweetheart9 thumbnail

Good thing the truth is out and even better that Runjhun did not misunderstand Guddu. Exciting update yaar. Update soon

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey nidha raaaniii ...kya amazing prt tha yaar ...acha hua jo vishnu ka asli chera sab ke samne agaya ...shukar hai ki RJ ne guddu ko misunderstand nahi kiya .. per ab bhi bi shikha naam ki chural ka asli chera sab ke samne aana baki hai ...waiting for that ...updt sooon yaaar plezzz
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sur001

Ka jhakkas update tha Nidh...maza aa gaya hospital se nikalte hi tumne Vishnu ko thane pahuncha diya very good...Bahute accha hua jo iee Vishnu ka asli chehra saamne aa gaya...Ka baat hai Gunjhun ka pyaar dekhkar dil khush ho gaya...update soon shona🤗

Thank you my sweetie pie badi bhabhiji🤗
Aspathal mein letkar tho hum ee plan hi tho bana rahe the😆
VP ko ab bas expose kiyan hain...mystery tho abhi baaki hain😉
Rhunjun tho Guddua ko vishwas nahi karthi shayadh lekin Guddua ne teek hi tho kaha hain...
Uss ke paas prooves the jo detectives ne diye the lekin ka Rhunjun uss par barosa karthi uss waqt?
Love ya
Will update asap
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pri01

Hey Nidhi awesome update thx u.  Finally everyone gets to know Vishnu real evil face and to what extend he can go for his own benefit. Love Gunjhun conversation

Plzzz update soon love yaar

Thank you Priya🤗
Vishnu is a perfect slime ball...no one matches him in evilness and cruelty...
He shocked even KW in that aspect...
GunJun have moved a notch up in the trust department
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desisweetheart9

Good thing the truth is out and even better that Runjhun did not misunderstand Guddu. Exciting update yaar. Update soon

Thank you D...
Only half the truth is out actually...
More mystery to be solved😉
NidhaA thumbnail
Love ya too Nish❤️🤗
Stay tuned to see the next mystery to be revealed😉
Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago