Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 - Page 28

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Kya update tha Nidha!
yeh saali Shikha needs an 'ek kaan ke niche' from Guddu!
Im dying to see how she'll carry out her plan...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part. very interesting.Hope Runjhun is safe and nothing bad happens .keep going .
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kya update hain Nidhi lovely
Love Gunjhun romance.  Yeh chudail Shika to kabhi baaz nahin ayegi Guddu ko isse maaza chakana hi parega watch out Shika Guddu will not spare u
Vishnu Pandey😡😡
Hope everythg will be fine and our Runjhun will be save and no more misunderstanding between Gunjhun
Plzzz update soon dear  
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very thrilling story Eowyn. You are very talented. The last 20 chapters were very gripping - i read them in one go. Look forward to your update soon.
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaar updt sooon reagelyyy 

WAITING ...
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tehzeeb25

.nidha jaaanu ...amazing prt yaar ...bohot hi interesting ...um ne to muje duble tension me daldiya ...ek tu mama n mamis ki tension aur nxt pata nahi who ðŸ¤¬...shikha ka kya plan hai ...😕...acha hai jo jabbu ko usper shak hai ...n hooope there is no misunderstanding b/w gunjun ...            gr88 prt ..updt sooon yaar eagerlyyy wating plezzz

Thanks Tehzee🤗
The next update will be even more tension filled
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sur001

loved it..,to iee baat hai sab golmaal hai...Kukkan & Jabbu Shikha ke pichey...Shika runjhun ke picchey...Guddu vishnu ke picchey aur Vishnu Runjhun ke picchey aur iss aagey picchey me romance ka tadka wow...nidhu first class update Amma haar nahi manegi becharon ko comment kar kar ke sharam se marwa degi...Sikha to chalu ke saath saath dangerous bhi hai...update soon

Thanks Suro, my badi bhabhi🤗
Yes everything is golmaal now😆
Amma tho Amma hain na...just like our BD...only difference BD ko taang kichayi karne ka mauka nahin miltha...😆

NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishersal

Very thrilling story Eowyn. You are very talented. The last 20 chapters were very gripping - i read them in one go. Look forward to your update soon.

Thank you Nish...
Continue reading...
NidhaA thumbnail
Hey Guys,
I am really sorry that I can't comment individually...
But have to rush to get ready...
I have commented to a few people only but please don't misunderstand that I do not value others
I value all of you but no time really...
Here is the update
Chapter 21
Rhunjun felt her head swimming slightly as she started to walk towards the ladies room.
"Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hain" she muttered under her breath. She stalled holding a pillar for support.
"Missing me" Guddu said enveloping her in a back hug.
"No….its just….I am not feeling well Guddu…..I think I need to lie down" Rhunjun said holding her head.
"What happened? Should I call a doctor" Guddu asked concerned, he turned her to face him.
"No need for that…..I think it may be due to staying up late last night….it will go away if I lie down" Rhunjun replied.
"Okay then….let me take you to the room" Guddu said gently lifting her up. Kalsanwali was observing this from far, cursing under her breath.
"Ee Guddua tho heroine ka saya bankar ghoomtha hain….lekin hum bhi haar nahin manenge" she muttered and followed them.
Guddu took Rhunjun, who was now unconscious to a room in first floor. He carefully placed her on the bed and pulled up the sheets. He sat down beside her and fondly stroked her forehead. He placed a soft kisses on her forehead, eyes, cheeks and lips.
At the moment his phone rang. Guddu cursed and picked it up. It was his mother calling for some urgent work.
"Ji Amma…mein abhi aaya" he said and cut the call.
"Take rest my jaan" he said and placed one final soft kiss on her forehead.
When she was sure that Guddu had left the room, Kalsanwali entered and roughly pulled up Rhunjun from the bed. She placed Rhunjun's one hand on her shoulder and gradually dragged Rhunjun out of the room.
Kalsanwali took her to the room as instructed earlier by Vishnu. She placed Rhunjun on a chair and dialled Vishnu.
"Abey Oye! Vishnu Pandey…..heroine is here in the room…..come fast before her wretched shadow comes searching for her" she said to her husband.
Vishnu got the hint and rushed to the room from the main hall.
In the hall, Shikha was looking on all sides for her man unaware that Jabbu was watching her every move. Kukkan who was watching Rhunjun got distracted  at the moment she walked towards the ladies room.
"Damn! Where is bhabhi?" he said frantically. He dialled Jabbu and informed him.
"I think its better to inform bhaiyya now" Jabbu answered and proceeded towards Guddu.
Shikha called the man and he informed her that he had seen his victim moving away and had followed her to a room. He said that he felt something fishy and asked Shikha to come to the place.

In the room…..
Vishnu came in with a wad of papers in his hand. 
"You can go now….I will handle from here" he said to Kalsanwali.
"Be fast" she said shortly before walking away.
The room was situated in first floor with several windows with balconies opening into it. It was in semi darkness as it was lit by a frail ray of moonlight coming through a half opened window.
Unnoticed by Vishnu, Kalsanwali was watching from one such window, while Shikha and her man was watching from another one.
Shikha was smirking gladly. Now her job was even more easy. Whatever Vishnu was up to was nothing good. Once he finished his job, her man would kill Rhunjun and the blame would naturally fall on Vishnu. 
Vishnu had shut and bolted the door
He sprinkled water from the bottle he brought. Rhunjun slowly opened her eyes.
Everything seemed to be a haze. She could see a figure bending over her.
"Guddu" she muttered hoarsely.
"No my darling niece….its me" Vishnu said.
"Chothe mama" Rhunjun said springing up from her chair. She was now fully awake.
She glanced at her surrounding. Everything about it screamed ominous. Rhunjun's heart started racing in fear. She turned her gaze back to Vishnu, trying to mask her fear , pasting a small smile on her face.
"Hum yaha kaise aaye maama….mein tho Guddu ke room mein thi" she said.
"I brought you here…..see you have a little something I need" Vishnu said with a evil grin.
"What something?" Rhunjun asked her fear increasing.
"A small piece of land back in Kannauj……it belonged to your father….I thought that it still belonged to him…..but unfortunately he transferred it to your name…..before attaining heaven…..and now I need the land for my sasurji….and a single sign from you is the only thing I need" Vishnu said.
"Why do you need it?" Rhunjun asked narrowing her eyes.
"Interesting question Rhunjun…..for some personal purposes you see…..it is a forest area and we want to build a five star hotel there……your father has gifted the land to some poor people of the area to build their homes" Vishnu explained.
"Once you get the land you will evict those people for your selfish needs….that is never going to happen mama" Rhunjun said confidently.
Vishnu grinned even more.
"No problem sweetheart…..you don't need to be alive for me to get your sign….I will just need your thumb impression" Vishnu said raising a gun. Rhunjun froze in her place.
"Mama what are you doing?" she asked her voice brimming with fear.
"What I did to your father and your dear dearest Guddu's father…..finishing you off Rhunjun Mishra" he said closing his finger on the trigger. A gunfire sounded in the room.

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😲...love it...although I think Guddu will bury Vishnu while he's still alive 😆