Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

hi meri nidha raniii...šŸ¤—

amazing upd yaar ,,lovlyyyšŸ‘...mittho kamini lalchi kahi ki ...but realyyy happy for maha  i think d father daughter prt was gr888 ...aur mehendi song was gr888 ..

aur hmare gunjun ke bare me kya bolon ...they r d best ...hi guddu to bohot ho beshram hai ...ab ye haal hai to pata nahi baadme kya hoga... šŸ˜‰

ab iss kaminiii shikha ke dimag me kya chalraha hai ..šŸ˜”šŸ˜”...i hoope ki ab gunjun ke beach me koi pob nai hogi ...plezzz gunjun ko ab alag mat karna ...

aur updt sooon plezzz

Thanks TehzeešŸ¤—
Mittho won't change any time soon...
Guddu tho pehle hi bade romantic hain bhaišŸ˜‰
Shikha ki dimaag ka khulassa hoga agle update mein
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaiiNa1

Nice update!
GuNjhun scene was cute!Ab yeh saali Shikha samaj thi hai apni aap ko?

Thank you Naina...
Shikha's mind is pure evil when she sets her sight on something...

NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsk16

really love ur ff, its beautifully written.šŸ‘šŸ¼

raunika

Thankyou Raunika...
Hope I will entertain you further...šŸ˜Š
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri01

Hi Nidhi what an awesome chapteršŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ thx u dear šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

Mithoo is the queen of greediness nautanki sali but i like the part between Rajju and MD at least he is sincere and cares truly for his daughter
Love Gunjhun scenes so cute and the song also
Ab iss chudail Shikha ka kya problem hainšŸ˜”
Plzzz shaadi ko mat delay karo
Update asap dear

Thank you PriyašŸ¤—...
Rajju is sincere in his love towards his children...Mittho is Mittho
Shikha is coming up with something big just watch outšŸ˜Š
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: sur001

Hey Nidh jaanu kya update tha...one word me muaah...loved it...Jazz ne acche kapre chune...waise ye noautanki mitthi choori kabhi nahi sudhar sakti...har jagah ussey apna fayda hi dikhta hai...lekin kam se kam maan to gaye...Ka romance tha Gunjhun ka...aur hamre pyaare hottie Maan babu bhi aa gaye ...Geet ka Maan...awww...Haan bhaiya ab tum tv ke andar baithe insaan se bhi jealous ho...lekin ye Sikha iss pe to mujhe suru me hi shak ho gaya tha dekhte hain kya gul khilati hai madam...waise fil waqt to I am in dreamland...update soon...super soon...ok ...

waiting till then...aur haan devrani ji ...romance barkarar rakhiye ga...aur yss fevicol ki dibbi Sikha ko sabak acche se sikhwayega...

Thank you my pyaari badi bhabhijišŸ¤—
Guddu kya kartha bechara...apne mautharma ke liye ithne hot hot dikhne ki khoshish kartha hain...aur who hain ki kisi aur ki tareef karthi hain...who bhi TV ke andhar ke insaan ka...
Waise Maan bhai tho hot hain našŸ˜‰
Shikha ka dimaage kya kichdi paka raha hain yeh app khud hi dekh lo...
PS: Fiza won't be able to update for a while she has told me to ask you and Ramona if you guys can provide the next update...
Do one if you can dearšŸ˜³
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: desisweetheart9

Nice part. Nice Gunjhun romance. Oh No looks like Shikha is planning something. Update soon .

Thank you D...
Shikha is coming up with something evil
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 20
"Aye hai Pandeyjiā€¦.dekha kaise khushi mein phudakh rahi hain yeh bhojarani" Mittho said looking at Rhunjun with her face scrunched up in irritation. She couldn't bare to see her niece so happy.
Rajju chose not to reply anything. He didn't feel like causing anymore troubles to Rhunjun. Guddu was with her like a shadow most of the time. It would be foolish to try and harm her when her husband's best friend was going to marry his daughter.
"Mittho bhabhiā€¦.humein kuch jaldh hi sochna hogaā€¦.mujhe kisi bhi halath mein who bhoomi apni naam karwaani hain" Vishnu said in a determined manner.
"Chahe rastha seedha ho ya tedha" he ended.
"Abe oye Vishnu Pandeyā€¦..just by talking nothing will happen do you realise that even if she signs the papersā€¦..what if she opens her mouth afterwards? You know that the girl cannot lie " Kalsanwali asked
Arey kalsan ki chudailā€¦I was not born yesterday nor am I a fool like your fatherā€¦.by signing the paper Rhunjun is also signing her death warrant Vishnu thought with an evil smile.
"We have to find a way to speak alone with her" Vishnu said aloud "As soon as possible"
Outside the houseā€¦ā€¦
"You will get your money when the job is doneā€¦..kidnap her and finish her off" Shikha ordered someone on phone
Jabbu who was passing by heard this and stopped in his tracks.
Yeh kya ho raha hain he thought.
"Her name is Rhunjun Mishraā€¦..you got the mms rightā€¦..I want her finished by tomorrow and there should be no trace linking the incidence back to me" Shikha said.
Jabbu's eyes widened in horror.
She talked for another five minutes and cut the call. 
Jabbu moved away so that Shikha wouldn't notice him.

Laterā€¦ā€¦..
"Jabbu are you sure you heard the right thingā€¦ā€¦I mean this is something big" Kukkan asked eyeing Jabbu sharply.
Jabbu gave Kukkan an irritated look.
"Kukkan I am not some bored old lady to spin such talesā€¦..I know what I heardā€¦I also know that we can't act without proofā€¦.we will have to just keep a careful watch over bhabhi tomorrow" Jabbu said.
"Should we tell bhaiyya?" Kukkan asked.
"Noā€¦.we don't have any solid proof naā€¦.lets wait till tomorrow" Jabbu said.

Sangeet Day at Shukla Mansionā€¦..
Rhunjun happily stepped into her to be sasural. She walked off admiring the interior decoration
"Like it" the voice she loved said from behind her. Soon she was enveloped in a pair of strong yet caring arms.
"You have a very good taste I must say" Rhunjun complimented looking at the various portraits.
"Compliment dhena hi hain tho mujhe dho na bitiya" Lata said smiling naughtily at them.
Rhunjun and Guddu moved apart, both blushing.
"Jab dekho tab romanceā€¦.kal tho terrace mein tha jahan koi nahin thaā€¦..aaj ithne openly corridor mein?" Lata continued teasing them.
Rhunjun blushed further and Guddu looked anywhere but at his mother.
"Maun vrath le rakha hain kya dhono neā€¦.chalo bakhi ke romance baath mein kar lenaā€¦ā€¦.tayyar hone ka waqt hain abā€¦.chalo bitiyan" Lata said leading Rhunjun away.
Rhunjun looked back to see Guddu giving her a flying kiss. She smiled at him.
Jabbu got ready well before the others. He needed to keep his eyes peeled. He was waiting for Shikha to come and also watching out for any suspicious figures. 
"Anything yet?" Kukkan asked when he came.
"Nothing suspiciousā€¦.I just called Devi and checkedā€¦.bhabhi is with them" Jabbu replied.
He caught site of Shikha and immediately noticed the smug look she wore.
None of your plans will work Jabbu thought clenching his jaws.

On the other handā€¦ā€¦.
Vishnu was looking around for Rhunjun. 
"Where on earth is this girl?" he muttered angrily.
Kalsanwali came towards him giving him a suspicious look
"Abey oye Vishnu Pandeyā€¦..ladkiyon ko ithni bhuri nazar se math dekho" she said.
Vishnu gave her a cursory look.
"For your information Kalsan ki chudailā€¦I am looking for that wretched girl Rhunjun" Vishnu hissed back.
"She has gone to dress upā€¦.will be back in an hour I guess" Kalsanwali replied.
"We have to be carefulā€¦.you know the plan rightā€¦..try and bring her to the room I showed youā€¦.make sure no one is following youā€¦.we don't want troubleā€¦..don't spike her drink too muchā€¦.I should be able to wake her up by sprinkling water" Vishnu chanted out his plan once more.
"Humein sab patah hainā€¦.hum Kalsan ki graam pradhan ki beti hainā€¦.humara dimaag humaare bauji ki tarah tez Dothan hain" Kalsanwali boasted.
Issi ka tho darr hain Vishnu scoffed mentally.

Two hours laterā€¦ā€¦
Rhunjun, Mahadevi and Kavitha came into the hall dressed in Sarees for the sangeet.
Guddu had planned a traditional and modern mix sangeet.
"Wow jeej you are greatā€¦..Enrique is my favourite singer" Mahadevi said with delight when she heard an Enrique Iglesias's song playing.
"Anything for you saali sahiba" Guddu smiled and winked at her.
Rhunjun smiled on seeing the bond between them.
"Jabbu comeā€¦lets dance" Mahadevi said dragging him to the dance floor. He signaled Kukkan to keep watching.

Maha noticed that Jabbu was looking disturbed and kept glancing at Rhunjun occasionally who was now dancing with Guddu.
She ran a hand on his cheek. Jabbu looked up at her his face relaxing into a smile.
"Any problem?" she asked 
"Nothing for my darling to worry about" Jabbu said pulling her closer.
"You can tell me anything Jabbuā€¦.you can trust me with your secrets" Maha said looking into his eyes.
"I do trust you Mahaā€¦..but seriously there is nothing to worry about" he assured her.
Maha knew that he was hiding something but decided not to press him.

"I am really happy for Mahadevi" Rhunjun said looking at her sister and Jabbu.
"And what about yourself?" Guddu asked looking at her lovingly.
"I feel like the luckiest girl on earthā€¦..loving family, great friends and khadoos to-be- husband" Rhunjun said with a sly smile.
"Oh so I am khadoos huh" Guddu said tightening his hold on her.
"Absolutelyā€¦..it takes a  very short time for your fuse wire to blow" Rhunjun shot back.
"It takes a very short time for me to seduce you" Guddu said taking his face closer to hers.
His hand was trailing on her bare waist converting her legs into jelly. Rhunjun was sure that were it not for his support she would have fallen down.
Rhunjun inched her face closer and brushed his lips softly.
Guddu was surprised but pleased.
"Hmmā€¦my company is changing youā€¦.you have become quiet bold" he said with a smirk.
"I was always boldā€¦.why do you think I am marrying you" she replied with a smile.
"Nautanki" Guddu said.
"Khadoos" Rhunjun called.

Kukkan twirled Kavitha around and pulled her back in a back hug. He rested his chin on her soft hair. He had noticed the small kiss between Guddu and Rhunjun.
"Only if she was so bold" he said out loud.
"What?" Kavitha asked.
"Just saw bhabhi giving bhaiyya a kissā€¦.I just wished you were so bold" he said gving Kavitha a sly smile.
Kavitha blushed crimson. Kukkan laughed out.
"I just love that color you know" he said softly in her ears making her heart flutter.

After a while all the couples left the dance floor to mingle with the guests. Jabbu was still keeping a close watch on Shikha and Rhunjun.
Kalsanwali soon found her chance. She took a tray of drinks to were Amma, Rhunjun, Lata and Mittho were standing.
"Ee lo sharbathā€¦.sab pee lonā€¦..thak gayi hogi na Rhunjun betaā€¦.ee lon tum bhi piyon" she said offering a glass to Rhunjun.
Amma took the glass offered to Rhunjun on purpose.
"Thank you Kalsanwaliā€¦.here Rhunjun you take a glass" she offered Rhunjun another glass.
Kalsanwali smiled triumphantly turning her back to them. Amma had reacted just like she expected. She had suspected Kalsanwali's intentions and taken the normal drink she had offered Rhunjun giving Rhunjun the drugged glass instead.
"Amma you shouldn't have reacted like thatā€¦.I think Mami is hurt" Rhunjun said looking with concern at Kalsanwali's retreating back.
"Rhunjun please develop some senseā€¦..I have known these for long enough to know how their brain works" Amma retorted giving Mittho a glance.

Shikha was looking for a chance to isolate Rhunjun from her family. But it seemed like a mean feat right now.
She was watching Rhunjun like vulture for past one hour unaware of two pairs of eye watching her.

Guddu was carefully watching every move of Vishnu. He didn't one bit trust the guy. He had the whole house covered with CCTV cameras and hidden ones as well. He had done that yesterday when the house was unoccupied.
He eyes strayed onto Rhunjun. She gazed up at once as if sensing his eyes and smiled at him. He smiled back.
There was a nagging fear in his heart regarding what will happen when Rhunjun will come to know about the secret behind her father's death. He was afraid she would blame him for not telling the truth earlier. But he could not bring himself to break her happiness right now. Also he didn't have any solid proof against Vishnu.
I hope you will understand he thought while looking at her.

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
.nidha jaaanu ...amazing prt yaar ...bohot hi interesting ...um ne to muje duble tension me daldiya ...ek tu mama n mamis ki tension aur nxt pata nahi who šŸ¤¬...shikha ka kya plan hai ...šŸ˜•...acha hai jo jabbu ko usper shak hai ...n hooope there is no misunderstanding b/w gunjun ...            gr88 prt ..updt sooon yaar eagerlyyy wating plezzzEdited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it..,to iee baat hai sab golmaal hai...Kukkan & Jabbu Shikha ke pichey...Shika runjhun ke picchey...Guddu vishnu ke picchey aur Vishnu Runjhun ke picchey aur iss aagey picchey me romance ka tadka wow...nidhu first class update Amma haar nahi manegi becharon ko comment kar kar ke sharam se marwa degi...Sikha to chalu ke saath saath dangerous bhi hai...update soon
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Great part. Cannot believe that Shikha would go so low. Gunjhun romance was very cute. Loved  Runjhun's himmat and Kukkan's comment. Update soon.