Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NaiiNa1

Yay! All the jodis are finally together!

Nice update Nidh!

Thanks Naina
Jodi's tho saath hi rahenge na😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: sur001

Nidh ...shona kya update tha yaar...Gunjhun ki to ho gayi balle balle  and Pandeys got shocks ke hichkole😆...Lata aunty ne to teenon ki setting ek saath kara di and Mahadevi running behind Jabbu with chappal in hand🤣...Kukkan muh ke dwar mat khol warna Jabbu shaadi se pehle talak karwa dega...Teeno ki shaadi ek mandap pe ...honeymoon pe bhi ek saath hi jaayenge kya...luvd it...update soon 

Thank you badi bhabhiji...
Aunty ne sasthe mein kaam chala liyan🤣
Kukkan ka yahi bartaav raha tho Jabbu aur Guddu usse chand par honeymoon ke liye bejh denge😆
Update coming up
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinaben

good job update soon

Thank you Vina dear😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: MikanSakura

arrey baap re!!!😲
itna sara settings...kya baat hai...lata ji inspired by "Suno Aisha"...(i slept in the movie though!!😉)
kukkan beta...muh khologe toh itni badi makkhi ghus jayegi!! isliye centerfresh khao...zabaan pe lagaam lagao...!!!

⭐️nidhangel⭐️, 🤗 for the update...

its like instant khichdi (ur update) in between
"thoda pyaar thoda magic
aya baba...ban gaya tragic!!!" (the present BBAT track!!)

LOL...nice part...😃
update soon...😊

Thank you Sanju my angel
Latah aunty tho setting mein expert hain😆
NidhaA thumbnail
CHAPTER 18
Vishnu Pandey was pacing in the living room of 
Kalsanwali's house in Kalsan.
"Damaadji….humein who bhoomi chahiye….wohi ek tharika hain agle election ke liye paisa kamaane ka" Kalsanwali's father said.
"Mil jayenge sasurji….aap shaanth rahiye" Vishnu snapped irritated.
"Abe Vishnu Pandey kaisan milenge who bhoomi? Rhunjun Mishra se kaise lenge who"  Kalsanwali asked.
"That bloody land will be ours…..calm down  both of you….even if I have to kill to claim the  land" Vishnu Pandey said his eyes glinting.

Shukla Mansion, Delhi……
"Relax Jabbu….they will agree….warna mana lenge" Kukkan said flexing his mucles.
"Kukkan there will be no forcing….Devi has made that evident…..I am happy with that too….agreed that they are jerks….but Rajju and Mittho are her parents" Jabbu said matter-of-factly.
"I am proud of you Jabbu……I am sure Mahadevi's parents won't refuse you" Lata said fondly.
"Thanks Amma" Jabbu said smiling.
"Yeah okay…..sure" Guddu said in the phone.
"Is that my bahu" Amma asked teasingly.
"Off course it is…..to whom else does Guddu bhaiyya speak so lovingly" Kukkan teased.
Guddu threw a cushion at him. 
"Shut up dumbo…..she just called to say that they have informed Rajju and Mittho…..the four of them with Diamond and Babli will be coming by Sunday" Guddu explained sitting down beside his Amma.
"That's good…..we have only few days to go for the ceremony…..its always good to have your whole family around" Amma said smiling happily.
Guddu didn't care about others. But he wanted Vishnu Pandey to come. It was long past the time that he paid for his crimes. 
"Rhunjun ke khayalon se bahar aao janaab…..khaana tayyar hain" Amma nudged Guddu.
"Amma aap bhi na" Guddu said his cheeks reddening. Amma smirked and walked to the dining hall.
"Amma why don't we invite them to stay here?" Kukkan said while eating.
"Whom Kukkan?"
"Bhabhi and family…..it will be all the more fun right" he said looking excited.
"Haan aur uss bahane Kavita bhi yahaan rah payegi….right Mr.Kapoor?" Jabbu teased.
"Abe oye dakkan agar bhabhi ayegi matlab tumhari Devi bhi yaha ayegi….tumhara bhi faydha hain" Kukkan whispered to him.
"Oh yeah….I forgot" Jabbu whispered back delighted at the prospect of having his lady love near him.
"Kya pussa pussa rahen ho dhono….kulke bolo" Guddu asked eyeing them.
"Mein tum theeno ko bahuth achi tarah se jaanthi hun…..tum sab apne apne kya kehthe angrezi mein….haan 'darlings' ko yaha lana chahthe hain right…..thaki unke saath masthi kar sake……Kukkan beta 2 hafthe  aur intezaar kar lena…..phir jithna chahe uthna masthi kar lo" Amma said patting his hand.
All three of them looked glum. Amma smiled inwardly.
Buntu's house…….
Rhunjun and Mahadevi were playing with Neha. Billo was with Amma discussing about arrangements.
"Billo beti ghar unse chotha hain tho ka hua….hain tho humara gar hi na…..meri dhono pothiyon ki bidaai yahi se hogi" Amma said
Billo smiled. She was excited and proud that both her nieces would be married off from her home. She was determined to conduct the marriage with all pomp and pride.
"Amma hum yeh shaadi poori dhoom dham se maneyenge…..sab kuch first class karenge….arey mein tho bhool hi gayi…(turns around and calls) Pari, chutka"
"Ji maami" Maha replied. Rhunjun picked up Neha. They walked towards Amma and Billo.
"Rhunjun Neha ko mujhe dedho aur tum dhono jaldhi tayyar ho jao……Guddu gaadi bejh raha hain…..tum logon ki dress select karni hain na…..raasthe main Kavita ko bhi pick up karna……jaldhi karo" Billo said taking Neha from Rhunjun.
Maha face dropped a little. Amma noticed this and understood why.
She goes towards her and runs a hand lovingly through her grand daughter's hair.
"Devi gabrao math…..tumhaare maa aur papa maan jayenge…..nahin tho main manaaongi….mujhe patah hain kya karna hain" Amma consoled her.
"Amma mein unhe bilkul bhi force nahin karna chahthi…..who bure insaan hain….lekin hain tho mere mummy papa hi na…..I just hope they agree to it…..and if they don't then it's the end of this relation…..because hurting your parents is not worth anything" Maha said firmly.
Amma smiled.
I just hope they have this kind of love for you dear Amma thought.
"Maan jayenge chutka……ab jao aur dress ki select kar lo" Billo said smiling.
City Mall…..
Guddu was standing near the railing looking out for his car that will bring his lady love. Jabbu and Kukkan were standing near a shop enjoying their last days of bachelorhood- checking out girls. 
"Kaha rah gayi yeh sahiba" Guddu muttered frustrated. He turned around and stood facing Kukkan and Jabbu.
"Sudhar jao dhono warna peetkar nani yaad dila dhenge" Guddu warned them which they promptly ignored.
Three girls were coming towards them. The girls gave Guddu appraising looks. He glanced them once before looking sideways. 
"Bhaiyya bhi na….bilkul waste hain….ladkiyaan tho unpar marthe hain" Jabbu said.
"Aur who bhabhi par marthe hain" Kukkan added.
The three girls seemed to be discussing something among themselves pointing at Guddu.
"Try karke dekhna….patah tho ek hot bandha mil jayega tujhe party mein le jaane ke liye" one said.
"He doesn't look like the type who falls easily" another whispered.
"Try karne mein kya problem hain" third one said.
The girls proceeded in Guddu's direction. Rhunjun, Maha and Kavita were coming towards the guys meanwhile.
As they passed by Guddu one girl purposefully tripped another one causing her to fall backwards. Guddu caught her by the waist before she hit the ground.
Rhunjun saw Guddu when the girl was lying in his arms. She gaped at him furiously.
"Are you okay" Guddu asked the girl. He saw the other two giggling and felt irritated.
He kept the girl upright and that's when he noticed Rhunjun. He immediately let go off the girl and smiled at Rhunjun.
"Bhaiyya tho aaj gaye kaam se" Kukkan said sniggering. Guddu threw them a dirty look. 
"Chalo Maha" Rhunjun said and dragged the girls away giving Guddu a furious look.
The guys followed them. Guddu quickly sent a prayer to heaven to save him. Kukkan and Jabbu were in splits thinking about the music Guddu will have to face.
The girls were looking through various lehenga's and choli's. Rhunjun was looking at the dresses with anger as if they had done her some great personal wrong.
"Hello Mr. Shukla…. Your mother had called earlier….we have chosen our latest and best designer wears for you…..usko alag rakka hain humne….chaliyen" a lady beckoned them to another room.
"So you all will be needing three dresses per person right, for mehendi, sangeet and wedding……these are for mehendi….this for sangeet and this for the big day……Jazz our main stylist will be here shortly…..he will help you with the selections and altering and all….do you want me to stay back?" the lady asked.
"No thank you Mrs. Giselle we will manage" Guddu replied smiling.
They started looking through the dresses.
After some fifteen minutes a handsome guy came in to the room.
"Hola people! So you are the ones about to destroy your lives huh….I mean about to get married" he said cheerfully. He smiled at the couples before him all whom looked politely puzzled.
"Oh I forgot….. I am Jazz, the stylist here…..so shall we begin with the ladies…..their dress will take a little more time for fixing" he said.
He proceeded towards Rhunjun.
"May I know your name lady" he asked smiling.
"Rhunjun" she replied smiling. 
Guddu felt irritated that she was smiling at this guy whereas she didn't even look at him.
"Jiju……..I think its time for you guys to head out…..we will fix the dresses…..we want our dresses to remain as a surprise" Maha said.
Guddu was reluctant to leave but Maha nearly pushed him outside.
It took almost three hours for their dresses to get fixed. By the end of three hours Guddu wanted to strangle Jazz to death. The guys waiting outside had heard the girls inside laughing and enjoying their time. They were speaking with Jazz in a very friendly manner.
The girls came out after three hours all laughing and smiling. On seeing Guddu's face Rhunjun felt like she would burst out laughing but she tactfully put on a sullen expression and turned her face away.
"Jazz you are wonderful…..you gave us our dream dresses you know" Maha said smiling. 
"Yeah Jazz….thanks a lot" Rhunjun said smiling at him.
"My pleasure ladies" Jazz said giving a bow 
"I am always an instant hit with women" he said to the guys, winking. Guddu felt like punching something while Jabbu gave a very forced smile. Kukkan was busy looking at Kavita who was blushing to the roots.
"Gentlemen shall we" Jazz waved his arm into the room.
"I hope Jazz comes out alive" Maha said with a giggle "Jiju looks like he will murder the guy"
Two hours later they were out of the mall. They decided to have Pizza for the afternoon.
Rhunjun was still not speaking to Guddu who was trying his best to get her attention.
After lunch….
"Bhaiyya mujhe na Maha ko ek friend se milana hain….kya mein who dhoosri gaadi leloon….jis main ladkiyaan aayi thi" Jabbu said with a sly smile
"Bhaiyya …..mein aur Kavita ek film ke liye jaa rahe hain" Kukkan said.
"Tum dhono jaa rahe hain tho main kya karoongi" Rhunjun asked worried.
Guddu very well knew what his friends were up to. Going to a friends house would be the last thing on Jabbu's mind while Kukkan was most probably planning to make his own romantic movie. They were also giving him and Rhunjun some alone time.
He shook his head smirking.
"Chalo teek hain tum dhono who gaadi lelo….driver ko taxi ke paise dhena….uss bechare ko gar wapis jaane dho" Guddu said "Rhunjun ko mein drop kar doonga" he looked at her. 
Rhunjun was nervously twirling her pallu. 
"Di hum jayein" Maha asked just for formality. She knew Rhunjun wanted to be alone with Guddu.
Rhunjun just nodded. They split ways. Guddu and Rhunjun headed towards his BMW parked in the parking lot. When they neared the car Guddu pulled Rhunjun forcefully and pressed her onto the car.
"So" Guddu asked leaning closer with his hands placed on both sides of her.
"What?" Rhunjun asked innocently blinking at him.
"Rhunjun Shukla…..don't act smart….you know exactly what I am speaking of" he said.
"I don't know what you are speaking of" Rhunjun replied back.
"Listen Rhunjun the girl was about to fall down and I caught her that's it….there is nothing else" Guddu explained looking apologetic.
Rhunjun laughed out seeing his look.
"I have no problem with that….I just felt a pang of jealousy at the time so I was sulking….all was over while my dress was getting fixed…..Jazz gave me a real mood swing" Rhunjun said. "I trust you" she said placing a hand on his cheek.
Guddu who was sulking on hearing Jazz's name smiled at her touch.
"Why do you trust me?" he asked softly placing his hand on hers.
"Because after coming here I have seen another Guddu Shukla….who is kind and gentle to people…..off course he is khadoos sometimes…..but you have never taken advantage of me….you had opportunities….you were ready to forget your love for me….so that I could be happy with another person……you forgave me my mistake before you knew that I had never done…..because if you hadn't forgiven me you wouldn't have loved me right….and you have saved me twice now" Rhunjun said smiling with tears in my eyes.
"I had forgiven you long ago….I regret the fact that I ever gave you all those painful days in Kannauj…..you shouldn't be in fact" Guddu said shaking his head.
"I trust you because I love you" Rhunjun said.
She placed a soft kiss on his lips and pulled back blushing pink.
"I am really getting used to that you know" Guddu said with a sly smile. Rhunjun hid her face on his chest and he hugged her chuckling.

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Great part. Liked Guddu getting jealous of Jazz the stylist. lol. update soon.
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi meri nidhu raaaniii ...kya amazing prt tha yaar mazaaa agya ...
ab bechara guddu kya kare vo itna handsum hai ki har ladki uspar mati hai ...ab  hum bhi to usme se ek hain... LOL 

main to samjhi ki runjhun to guddu se bohot naraz hogi aur ho bhi kuyn na afterall vo uska husbanb hai ...itna to chalta hai ...jealous guudu to mujeh bothi pasand hai ...bechara jazz mujhe to laga pata ab kya hoga uska ...

kukkan aur jabbu to bohot hi chaloo hai .😉...acha hai gunjun ko akela jo chordiya ...

ab last prt keliye kya bolun ...hi main marjava kya pyar hai ...bohot hi sweet prt tha ...amaaazing ...luvd it ...👏👏
ab jaaaldiii updt karo plezzz aur gunjun romance ke saath ...plezzz updt sooon plezzz...eagerlyy waiting ...

acha yaar i wanted to ask u y did u change ur id ...n wat this new name means ??????

tereliyex thumbnail
Nice update Nidha!
Loved te GuNjhun kiss!
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nidh meri shona ...lovely update tha yaar bilkul tumhari tarah...yaar Amma to bahut hi frank nikli...kya tease kya hai teenon ko...poor Maha lekin een ladkiyon ka kya...jab dekho guddu ji ke aage piche mandrati rahti hain ab isme Guddu ji ka kya dosh bechare muft me phas gaye...waise Jazz ne jo clain kiya uske baad bachna bade luck ki baat hai.,Kya Runjhun kyoun satati ho hamare Guddu ji ko bechaare kamjor dil ke hain aisa mat karo...kitna romantic scene tha yaar mai to waari jaoon inpe...luvd it...meri pyaari devraani ji...love ya 🤗 ...update soon
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: desisweetheart9

Great part. Liked Guddu getting jealous of Jazz the stylist. lol. update soon.

Thank you D...
Jazz is lucky to be alive😆