GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by munam_13

oye hoye!!! this is called mauke pe chauka!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Awesome update Nidha.. I always love jealousy tracks and was LOL while reading and my ma was giving me weird glances๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Abhi I am eager to know agey ka kissa!!! praying hard that the mission Gunjhun succeeds with flying colors!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you Priyo...
Mission ko agar success hona hain tho in dho namoono ko bhi tho soachna chahiye na๐Ÿ˜†...
Wait and watch
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

meriii nidha raniii...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
kya awwwesum prt that yaar ...maza agaya...โญ๏ธ
gunjun mission to mast chal rahahai ...
wat a perfect jodi of rakshs n chudail...
d kiss was awww โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ meri to bolti band hogayi ...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
updt sooon plezzz ...if possible 2morow as ma xams will start on sanday ...plezzz
pata nahi aur kya kya hoga is gunjun mission mai ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thank you Tehzee...
Kiss ka aim hi tho who hain...bolthi bandh ๐Ÿ˜‰...
Wait and watch
Originally posted by sur001

bhabhiji...hum aapki tareef nahi karenge iss update ke liye...kahe Arrey ye sab to aapke ahem๐Ÿ˜ณ ke sangat ka asar hai...Wow Nidh What an update yaar...This is called full package dhamaka...Ka jori hai Rakdshas aur Churail ki...Perfect...aur iee ka open kiss...wu to accha hua sab eighteen above they crowd me warna.. kya hota...Kiss kar ke kahe pachtawat ho...dil ki baat hotho pe aa gaye ieliye...Kukkan ji aakhir ka aap hingt lene lage ho aur indirectly dene bhi lage ho...Nidh yaar jaldi update karna fataafat..haan janat hain abh apne ahem๐Ÿ˜ณ ke sath thodi busy ho maga pleech*baby face* thoda jaldi karna..ab intezaar thoda muskil hoga

Thank you Bhabhiji...
Humare ahem๐Ÿ˜ณ humaare saath kaha hain who tho humesha humse dhoor bagath hain๐Ÿ˜†...
Kiss karte waqt duniya ka kaha khayal rahtha hain๐Ÿ˜‰...
Wait and watch
Originally posted by NaiiNa1

๐Ÿ‘Superb Nidha!!!!!!Gunjhun finally had their first kiss

(Also Nidha your ahem๐Ÿ˜ณ was looking super-sexy in PKYEK today)

Thank you Naina ...
Yeh tho bas shuruath hain kisses ka๐Ÿ˜‰
Wait and watch
Originally posted by desisweetheart9

great part. love all the dresses of the girls. hayyy. Kya kiss tha yaar. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  looks like mission Gunjhun is going well so far. update soon.
Thank you D...
Mission GunJun tho acha chal raha hain dear๐Ÿ˜†
Wait and watch
Originally posted by lil asian gal

I just caught up wid all the updates u wrote till date and I must say...u r a gifted writer...๐Ÿ‘..God gave u an amazing talent which u r putting 2 use!....Unbelievable! I am a huge huge fan of urs and plz do update soon!...I simply loved each and every update u wrote so far. I can't wait 2 read da next update!...PLZ do update soon!?!..God bless u! Until then take care and ciao! ๐Ÿ˜‰

LiL aSiAn GaL aKa PrIaNkA
Thank you Prianka...
Your words humble me...
There are a lot of talented writers in our beloved forum and like you said I owe this talent to the Almighty...
Take care dear...
Wait and watch
Originally posted by pri01

Hi Nidhi thx u for this long n awesome update maaza agaya awww u write so beautifully here's lots of hugs for u yaar ๐Ÿค—
Kya mission hain aur wat a perfect jodi of chudail n rakshas i was LOL while reading the mission being executed.  Lovely dresses dear
Wat a passionate kiss ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Plzzz update soon yaar and btw i read the updt thrice๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you Priya...
Kiss is one way to show passion right...
Big hug to you too๐Ÿค—...
Thrice!!!!!!!! Whoa I am humbled
Originally posted by Prabhkallu

Awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜† Guddu jelous seeing Runjhun with Abhi! Love it.
Update soon.. ๐Ÿ˜›
Thank you Kavita...
Wait and Watch
Originally posted by nadeera

Update karo nidh! Jaldi!!! Hum is ff sae addicted ho gaye hain...kya baat! Waise bohut romantic kiss tha... Kash zee mae bhi yeh sab dekhne ko milte guddu aur runjhun je beech...mazaa aa jata...frm ths pov ur ff is a life saver... Thnx ... *hugs*hugs*hugs*
Thank you dear...
Its good to know that you like the romance element๐Ÿ˜Š...
Hugs๐Ÿค—...
Wait and Watch
Originally posted by MikanSakura

read both the chapters in one go...n now m dumbstruck...mouth-opened!!!!

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

OMG...i needsome time to get over...๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†

i'll stop my nautanki here itself...๐Ÿ˜†...AWESOME, BRILLIANT...WOW..."THIS IS IT!!!" parts...(give me some new words yaar...m short of words......๐Ÿ˜†)
supercool...i was so excited while reading them...!!

edit: i forgot to open the door for mum...coz of ur interestin updates...now she is yelling at me!!!

LOL...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you Sanju...
These words are more than enough dear...
Mummy se mujhe pitwawogi ka๐Ÿ˜†