Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 - Page 13

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pri01

Hi Nidh, it's a fantastic update with so many characters.

Iss Shikha naam ka affat nikalo jaldi scene se???? Let me guess may be R will be jealous of her 😉
I guess R is speaking with the charmful Abhi that why dabbang Guddu's blood is boiling with jealousy.
Plz updt soon n thx u

Thnx Priya...Shikha will activate the jealousy component in Rhunjun...bilkul saho guess kiya dear...will update dear

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tehzeeb25

nidha raaaniii..

my jaaanu maaanu ...
this story is really diffreant ...n helll damn interestin ...

now u got another character to make  RJ jealos
shikha looks more B**** to me ...d way u discribed her ...im hating her alredy... 

i gusss abhi is bck n flirtin wid RJ ...

ooo updt suuuper ...super suuuper SOOON PLEZZZ
intezaaar nahi hoga ...

My sweetums...thank you...well Shikha is annoying...Abhi is back in action...will update dear
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sur001

Nidh...jaani...whats cooking Abhi and Runjhun's interaction ya Guddu ka jalta hua dil...poor MR.Shukla but really enjoyed it...I have an idea send this bimbo with Abhi and clear the way of Gunjhun magar usse pehle ek jealous Runjhun aur ek mahajealous Guddu to banta hai...Yaar tumne naya chapter ka page topic me nahi likha...Mai to ainve hi check kar rahi thi to dekha naya update aa chuka hai...love ya lotzzz...update soon🤗

My jaanu sur...Humein tho lagta hain Guddu ka dil zyaada cook hoga...Shikha and Abhi good matchup...par unhe apan kaam tho karne do...sorry for the mistake sweetheart...love you too🤗
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desisweetheart9

great part. now new problem this Shikha trying to attract Guddu. update as soon as you can 😊

Thanx Desi...well Rhunjun has got competition,,,,will update dear
MikanSakura thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god...so many titles to nidhi...jaani, maani, raani...????
i would add one more...
nidhi shaani...😉
😆😆😆😆

jokes apart...loved your chapter...👏👏👏
oh my poor little Runjhun...😕...
bash that budhiya up (shikha..)...
shikha ko pedh pe lataka do...badi aayi Runjhun ko brainless git bolne wali...!!!😡
Edited by mikanS - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mikanS

oh god...so many titles to nidhi...jaani, maani, raani...????

i would add one more...
nidhi shaani...😉
😆

jokes apart...loved your chapter...👏👏👏
oh my poor little Runjhun...😕...
bash that budhiya up (shikha..)...
shikha ko pedh pe lataka do...badi aayi Runjhun ko brainless git bolne wali...!!!😡

Thanx for the comment...
Shikha ko budhiya bulaya...usse tho heart attack aa jayenge😆
Rhunjun will give back in time
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 9
There I am worried like hell about her and madam is happily chatting away with this idiot Guddu stated angrily in his mind.
"So Rhunjun…..I hope I can call you that" Abhimanyu asked Rhunjun.
"Yes off course sir" Rhunjun said smiling
"Please no sir….call me Abhi short for Abhimanyu" Abhi said giving his best smile.
"Well how is your job here going" Abhi asked inorder to start a conversation.
"Fine sir, I mean Abhi" Rhunjun said smiling.
It will not be so fine if he doesn't let me go now Rhunjun thought nervously.
"Worried about your sadu boss I guess" Abhi asked in a mischievous tone.
Rhunjun gave a small laugh at this and this was the time when Guddu saw them together making his blood boil.
"I won't be taking much of your time….just wanted to ask if you are free this Friday" Abhi asked cautiously.
"I think so unless my boss gives me somework" Rhunjun answered back equally cautious.
"Shall we go on a dinner date" Abhi asked without hesitation.
"Abhi I am sorry but I am a conventional girl….I am not used to this culture….I am not saying its wrong…..but I prefer to stay away from it" Rhunjun said in an apologetic yet firm voice.
" Its okay Rhunjun…..I think we will have to meet within your office then….I will come again another day during your break" Abhi said masking his disappointment. But he was equally impressed by her frankness.
Rhunjun smiled at him and walked towards her office. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Guddu who was looking like thunderstorm.
Rhunjun gulped down in fear and started walking again. She passed by him but he didn't seem to notice or he was purposefully avoiding looking at her. She sat down at her table and gave him a glance out of the corner of her eyes.
Guddu looked seethingly at Abhi's retreating form and went into the antechamber.
"Where the hell where you Miss.Mishra……you are nearly half an hour late" Guddu said in a thunderous voice.
"I had gone out to have my lunch Sir" Rhunjun answered standing up and facing him. She was confident that she was just a few minutes late and Guddu was exaggerating.
"Oh so the office canteen doesn't serve food befitting to your status I guess…that you had to go out with someone to have lunch" Guddu retorted emphasizing on someone.
Rhunjun frowned at the displeasure evident in his voice.
"Sir, I don't consider it a big crime to go out and have dinner with my friends…but if you think so then you can punish me as you see fit" Rhunjun said back stubbornly.
The nerve of this girl first of all she is late after dining with that moron cherry on top she is arguing with me Guddu thought angrily.
"Well to me it's a grave mistake to come late in office…..and you will be punished for this" Guddu threatened as he walked towards his cabin.
Great now what? Rhunjun groaned mentally.
On the other hand
Mahadevi was lost in musings when Kavitha shook her. 
"Thinking about the charmer you saw with your Di" she asked mischievously.
"I was thinking about the incident but not about him…..I was thinking of our boss….did you notice his face?"
"I was too busy checking out the other one…wise it's a known fact that our boss is handsome, hot and young" Kavitha said matter-of-factly.
"Arey yaar I wasn't commenting on his looks….I was thinking of his expression….he looked ready to kill the guy who was talking to Di" Maha said with a far away look in his eyes.
"Hey are you suggesting?" Kavitha said excitement in her voice evident.
"That he is attracted to my sister….yes and why wouldn't he be" Maha muttered the last part.
"What?" Kavitha asked.
"I mean Di is so beautiful and young….any man would be attracted to her….to top it off Di doesn't even realise the fact that she is beautiful…..that's something I have heard that guys like in girls" Maha ranted on. She had mentioned to Kavitha about Guddu's past minus the detail of him being her Jiju 
"Hmmm you are right….may be that's why  Jabeshwar can't seem to take his eyes off you" Kavitha said smirking and nodding her head to their right.
Maha looked and sure enough found Jabbu staring at her.
"I am telling you Kavitha one of these days his going to be cross eyed from staring at so many girls" Maha said and looked at Kavitha. They burst out into laughter but quickly became quiet realizing they were in office.
"Wow isn't she just awesome" Jabbu said under his breath.
"Oye Jabeshwar Prasad….what rasleela are you planning now" Kukkan asked smacking his head from behind.
"Huh nothing yaar Kukkan….just staring at my dream girl" Jabbu sighed.
"Which one the white salwar or the jeans top one" Kukkan asked looking at their direction.
"The jeans and top one" Jabbu said dreamily.
"Beta thu tho gaya kaam se….that's the Pandeys younger daughter Mahadevi….you haven't noticed her I guess afterall she wasn't in Kannauj for much of the time.…..I have seen her….she is a firecracker from what I have seen of her" Kukkan warned.
"Is that so then mein tho wohi bolunga jo Shahrukh Khan ne bola" Jabbu said smirking.
"Kya?" Kukkan frowned.
"Mujhe jungli bilya bahut pasand hain" Jabbu said raising his eyebrows
"Bhagwaan tera khair kare" Kukkan exclaimed and they both laughed.

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nidha jaaani ...
awwwesum , amazing prt yaar ...

luvd d jealous guddu ...bada maza aya ...
but wat punishment will he give now 😕...
this ff is gettin interesting day by day ...
updt sooon yaar ...

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nidh...it was great ...kya baat hai yaar...Guddu bechara...na biwi ka na secretory ka dono kaatne ko daurti hain...Isiliye pehle secretory pe try maarega to biwi to automatically pat jayegi...unki ladayion me bada mazaa aata hai...aur Jabbu ji ki nazar patakha par gayi hai magar kukkan ji ka hoga jab unhe Kavita ji ke baare me pata chalega...Angel you are the best...fabulous update...update soon...love ya🤗
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
great update. wow. Abhi is a real charmer. looks like he will not give up so easily. update as soon as you can. 😊