I can't control my smile da😆😆😆...
Really superb🤗... Come soon da...

Thanx da...i enjoy making you smile...will updt soon🤗
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: desisweetheart9

great part. Liked Guddu getting jealous. update as soon as you can. 😊

Thankyou Desi...well our couple have started their journey with jealousy...it will blossom into love
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadeera

Dear Nidha, I so wish the CVs of Bhagonwali get here to read your fabulous FF...they will be dumb-founded by thinking that you have created havoc on their story...kahaan kannauj ka Gunda Guddu Sukla aur kahan Raghav Shukla...kahaan hamri Masterji Abhigyaan aur kahaan yeh lady killer Abhimanyu...uufff kya baat hai ji!! mazaa aa gaya! Ulta ganga bahaa diya apne!!

Though I'm missing Kinshuk Kapoor (aur kaun silly! hamri Kukkan!) hahahaha🤣 

Thanx Nadeera...yeh bhi toh ek talent hain...am sure meri story pad kar CV's ko heart attack aa jayegi😆...Raghav aur Abhimanyu ke jalwe tho bas shuru hue hain😉...Kukka ko perfect naam diyan hain...they will come soon
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

aye haye nidha raniii...

wat an amazing prt yaar ...
LUVD IT >>>LUVD IT ...completelyyy luvd it ...
abhi n guddu dost ...😲...😲
jealous guddu ...was awwwesum ...
gr888 fun ...
updt sooon super duper sooon plezzz
intezaar mat kra yaar plezzz
n make guddu more jealous ...

Thanx Tehzee darling...Jealousy ka Jashann bas shuru hua hain...keep reading...love you😊
NidhaA thumbnail
CHAPTER 7
Mahadevi was blinking at her sister just like Rhunjun had blinked on seeing Guddu.
"Di aaj ka date kya hain" Maha asked completely dumbfounded.
"Aaj April first nahi hain chutka….aur mein maazak nahi kar rahin hun…as hard as it is to believe it's the truth" Rhunjun said falling flat on the bed looking at their room's ceiling.
"Di you have just told me that The Guddu Shukla…most known goon of Ittarwali Gali…a guy who doesn't know the M of manners….who mixed your name and reputation in soil is the MD of one of the most reputed company in India…cherry on top he is married to you….its freaking hard to believe" Maha said crashing down besides Rhunjun.
"Was married chutka…neither me nor he acknowledges the marriage….we both hate no loathe each other"Rhunjun said to Maha with her eyes shut.
All the incidents involving her and Guddu flashed in her memory finally stopping at his eyes she had seen when she was in his arms.She once again felt she had seen something else in them
You are dreaming Rhunjun….he has no such feelings for you and neither should you have for him Rhnjun admonished herself.
"Di it's a good thing you came here….now you have us to take care of you…you can share all your troubles with me and you can start your life fresh here"Mahadevi said raising herself up on her elbow.
Rhunjun was thankful to her sister for not enquiring more.That was one quality in Maha she liked the most.
"Pari,Chutka….come down for dinner"Billo called for the girls.
"Are baap re….mein tho bhool hi gayi….mujhe tho bahut bhook lagi….uss kahike ne lunch break par bi kaam diya mujhe" Rhunjun hurriedly went to the bathroom to change.
Rhunjun and Maha came down for dinner.
"Aa gaye dono….chalo beto…Mami sab tumhari pasand ke khane banaye hain Rhunjun" Amma said stoking Rhunjun's head fondly.
"Yummy paneer ke parathe….Mami tussi great hon"Maha called out to her Aunt in kitchen.
"Zyaada maska mat lagao Chutka"Billo said coming out of the kitchen with a bowl of curry.
Rhunjun felt someone tugging at her leg.She looked down and smiled
"Are ut gayi humari princess Neha" Rhunjun said picking up Billo's and Bunt's nine month old daughter who was sleeping in her room.
Rhunjun fondly cuddled the toddler who gurgled with happiness.
"Neha humare paas aao" Mahadevi extended her arms to her.
Neha clung on to Rhunjun refusing to go.
"Nakron ki maharani….kal thak tho mere paas bhagi aati thi….Di ko dekh liya tho wahi chipak gayi"Maha scolded Neha with a smile.
Everyone laughed at this.
"I am home everyone" Buntu called out from the doorway.
"Buntuji aaj aap tho jaldi aa gaye"Billo went towards him taking his bag.
"Haan humare theen raajkuariyon ke liyr gifts jo layen hain hum"Buntu smiled at the girls.
"Gift wifts all later Buntu….go and get fresh…lets have dinner together"Amma said to her son.
Later the family had dinner together.While giving off the gifts Butnu asked Rhunjun
"So Pari…how was your first day?"
Rhunjun glanced up from the salwar kameez she was gifted.
"Not bad Mamaji….My Boss is a little hot headed….everything else is fine" Rhunjun said while smiling.
"Good thing that you got the job…it's a very good company…..off course you had tried your level best too"Buntu smiled at his niece
Rhunjun had givem interview atleast ften times before she bagged her present job
Hope I'll be able to keep it Rhunjun prayed her thoughts shifting to Guddu.
At Shukla Mansion….
"Guddu beta..what are you dreaming about" Lata asked her son touching his hand.
"Huh…nothing Amma….something about work"Guddu replied jerking up.
"Beta don't bring your work to the dining table….I have told you thousand times"Lata scolded him.
"Sorry Amma"Guddu held his ears.
"Chalo maaf kiya….ab khwaab dekhna band karo aur khana kao" Lata said.
Guddu smiled and started his dinner.
"Guddu isn't it time you dreamt about a girl"Lata asked her son playfully.
Guddu nearly choked on his food as precisely that was what he was doing.Lost in Rhunjun's thoughts.
"Arey dheere khao  beta"Lata patted his head.
They finished their dinner and moved to the hall.
"Guddu ab thumhare shaadi ke baare meinsochne ka waqt aa gaya hain….mein ladki dhoondna shooru karthi hun"Lata said watching her son carefully.
"Amma itni bhi kya jaldi hain…kuch aur din azaad rehne do humein" Guddu said azing on the sofa.
"Baat tumhari azaadi ki nahin….humari akele pan door karne ki hain…tum saara din office mein bitate ho aur hum iss bade gar mein akele rah jaate hain" Lata complained.
Guddu got up and sat on the floor besides his mother laying his head on her lap.
"Arrey Amma jab tak hum hain aap kabhi akele nahi rahogi…jab chaho humein office se bhula lena"Guddu said.He had promised his father on his deathbed that he would never leave his mother alone.
"Arrey pagle baat sirf who nahi hain….humein humaari pothe pothiyon ke saat khelna bhi hain"Lata said in a playful tone.
"Uss ke liye shaadi ki kya zaroorat hain Amma" Guddu replied in an equally playful tone.
Lata raised her hand to hit him but Guddu got up and moved away laughing
"Besharam ladke apne Maa se aise baat karte hon" Lata scolded.
"Goodnight Amma…mein sone jaa raha hun"Guddu said getting up from the sofa.
He kissed his mother on the forehead and moved towards his room
He took out his night suite and went to bathroom.
Showered and ready he went and stood near the window gazing at the moon.He closed his eyes as the cool wind wafted on his handsome face.
Rhunjun's eyes filled with an unknown emotion flitted through his mind.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Nidh awesome update luv it. 
Just luv baby Neha n the last part is very nice where our playful G is having fun with his mom muuuah🤗
U write so beautifully, keep it up
Updt soon yaar
tereliyex thumbnail

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!WHEN HOW WHERE ? why did they get married ?!?!?!

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
great update Nidha 😊 . So I guess aag dono taraf lagi hai, here Runjhun is thinking of Guddu there Guddu is thinking of Runjhun... m loving it... no I guess they need to fall in love and acknowledge their sacred relationship.."akhir lata ka armaan bhi to poora karna hai"😛
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
great update. liked the conversation between Guddu and his Mom. update as soon as you can 😊
Brindha87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi da... Can u plz translate the conversation between Guddu and his Mom da...