Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sur001

Nidh ka baat hai mazaa aa gaya isse kehte hain back with a bang tumre aur Rumnjhun dono ke liye👏👏👏...ab runjhun ko kaise pata chalta ki Raghav shukla aur koi nahi uska ghanchakkar pati hai...Chalo girne pakadne se game suru hua hai...Aage to aur maza aayega...really missed you alot...love you...

Meri pyaari si princess...Tum khush tho hum khush...Rhunjun tho bang par bang maaregi Guddu ke dil par...Akhir hain tho Mrs.Guddu Shukla hi na...who maane ya na maane...love ya lotzzz my sweety🤗

NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

WELCUM bck nidha raaaniii🤗

wat a cumbck yaaar ...
awwwesum prt

its goin  b fun ...
updt sooon yaaro...

Tehzeeb sweety thanx...ab aage aur maza chak lena...love ya lotzzz🤗
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: newfoundlove

loved the update!
I really like R's determination to prove herself
Continue soon

Thanx Radha...Rhunjun is way different from the girl she was in kannauj in terms of attitude...she will gain her place in G's heart soon enough...😊
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I really enjoed this part  😃 jst fabulous Nidha ⭐️
cant wait for the next part !!
update soon 😊
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: -salma-

I really enjoed this part  😃 jst fabulous Nidha ⭐️

cant wait for the next part !!
update soon 😊

Thankyou Salma...will update soon😊
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshuls

👍🏼ohhh do continue...👏

Thankyou  Anshuls...will contnu soon
NidhaA thumbnail
CHAPTER 6
The open window of the file room creaked bringing the duo back to heir senses.
Guddu hastily placed Rhunjun down and looked away.
She straightened her shawl which was disheveled
"Thank you sir" Rhunjun said staring down at the floor.
"You should be careful while climbing up"Guddu muttered.
And you shouldn't have shouted out she thought.
"Stop dreaming Miss.Mishra and tell me how is your work proceeding" Guddu snapped at her.
He was furious for the moment of weakness he had shown when he was holding her.In that moment his eyes had shown a protective feeling for her.
"I have found nine out of the ten files you asked for…I was going to get the tenth one when I lost balance"Rhunjun said in an indifferent tone.She was hurt by his snapping as if all he cared for was his files.She thought she had seen something else a while ago in those deep black pools of his.The indifferent tone was to mask the hurt she felt.
"I'll get it now sir" Rhunjun said.She was going to get on the ladder again.
"No need for that"Guddu said and held her arm.
She looked at his hand on her armand back at him. Guddu let go of  her arm
"Bring these nine to my office now"saying this he walked out.
Rhujun picked up the files and followed him.
"So these are the nine files you picked up…..now I want you to study these nine files and jot down the important things in each of them and hand it back to me in one hour" Guddu ordered.
He really is a task master or is it special treatment for me Rhunjun wondered.
"Stop staring at me and get to work Miss.Mishra"Guddu snapped at her.
"Yes Sir"she snapped back.
She took the file and went towards her desk outside his office.
Her desk was placed facing his room in the antechamber which preceded his office room.
Rhunjun was unaware of the fact that Guddu was watching her through the oneway mirror.
Rhunjun settled herself on her chair and put her long plaited air on her left shoulder. She began working on the lap provided to her.
Guddu was watching smallest of her gestures with a small smile playing on his handsome face.
In between her work she pouted on reading something.
Wow thats really cute crossed Rhagav Shukla's mind
Get a grip on yourself idiot he admonished himself.
"Hey bhagwaan aaj tak kisi PA ne apne first day par itna kaam nahi kiya hoga…..pata nahi jo meine chuna hain who important hain ki nahi….bacha lena mujhe" she closed her eyes for a minute of silent prayer.
Guddu who had gotten busy in some work for a while looked at her to find a her eyes closed and a small smile playing on her beautiful face.He smiled at the site.
But soon his smile vanished as he got site of someone else watching her from the door to the antechamber. 
Abhimanyu Singhania had never seen such a serene and innocent beauty before.The girl sitting with eyes closed and a smile on her beautiful face made anyone smile.He took an instant liking to her.
Rhunjun finished her prayer and got up in the process swinging her long hair back. It hit Abhimanyu's face as he had moved in at the same time.
"Ouch" he cried out
"Oh I am so sorry…does it hurt much"Rhunjun said as she moved fast towards him.
"Please show me…please let me see"Rhunjun said trying to remove his and placed on his eyes.She was unaware of someone's blood boiling.
"It's okay miss…really no need to worry" Abhimanyu said trying to ease her worry.
"Kya okay….look at your eyes they are red…my stupid hair…please stand still for a second" Rhunjun  said while blowing hot air onto one end of her shawl.She then placed it on his eyes to reduce the redness.
Guddu nearly broke the pen he was holding at this.
"Its okay now..you can take your shawl"Abhimanyu said smiling at her.
"I am really sorry Sir….I didn't see you…am sorry" Rhunjun again said.
Abhimanyu understood her worry.She was afraid that he would complain to her boss.
"Don't worry…I won't say this to your Boss….by the way whats your name miss"
"Rhunjun Mishra sir" Rhunjun answered,some of her worry eased off.
"I am Abhimanyu Singhania…call me Abhi" Abhi smiled.
"I will check with Sir if he is free to meet you sir" Rhunjun smiled and made to pickup the phone.
"Don't I am not a client…and I told you call me Abhi….I am your boss's friend…I am here to pay him a surprise visit….hope we will meet again" Abhi said as he moved towards Guddu's office.
Rhunjun picked up her printed stack of papers and followed behind him.
Guddu was watching the whole exchange with his fists involuntarily balled up.
Abhimanyu pushed the door open
"Hey Dabang"he addressed.That was Guddu's name while in college.He was the most fearless among his friends.
"Hey Charmer" Guddu managed to smile at hs friend.A minute ago he had really wanted to throttle the Charmer,as he was known among their gang.Abhimanyu was a perfect lady charmer with boyish good looks and charming talks.
"Kya yaar Delhi main settle ho gaya aur ek baar phone bhi nahi kiya….but why should you….Rhagav Shukla has already started creating waves in the biz world here…what with your dramatic entry and all" Abhi talked on settling on a chair.
"Well after all I am the Dabang right"Guddu winked at him.Abhi laughed at him.
They heard a knock on the door.Guddu had already seen Rhunjun waiting nervously outside.He had very much wished she wouldn't knock.
"Come in"he said grudgingly.
Rhunjun came in glancing nervously at Abhimanyu who gave her his charming smile.Guddu very much wanted to bang his friends head against the wall.
"Its well past one hour Miss.Mishra…or should I teach you to tell time too"Guddu took out his frustration on Rhunjun.
"I am sorry sir actually I" Rhunjun started to explain.But Abhi cut her.
"Rhagav she was held up by me….her beautiful hair struck my eyes…she was caught up tending to me….so I apologise on her behalf"Abhi said all the while smiling at Rhunjun who was looking anywhere but at Guddu.
"Well she can expalin it herself right…she has a tongue I suppose" Guddu continued his tirade.
Rhunjun now wanted to snap his headoff.He had clearly heard Abhi cutting her in between but still was blaming her.
Moron kahika she thought.
"Chodo na yaar…let the lady hand over her work"Abhi said.He too was finding his friends reaction odd.
"Give the file and leave.Don't allow anyone in until its really important or until you receive my order" Guddu said.
Rhunjun handed over the file and went out muttering to God.
Guddu chatted to his friend for about an hour.But all the whle his eyes were mostly on Rhunjun who sometimes glanced directly at him unaware of the oneway mirror.
As he was about to leave Abhi asked
"Yaar jab tujhe who ladki kaise lagi" 
"Kaun ladki"Guddu asked knowing full well whom Abhi was talking off.
"Itna bhi nadaan mat ban….mein tumahri PA ki baat kar rahi hun…..Rhunjun ki" Abhi said watching Guddu's reaction carefully.
"She is my PA …beyond that I have no interest in her" Guddu said indifferently.
"Well that's good…coz I am planning to try my luck with her….she seems really nice…expect me in your office often" Abhi winked at him.
Guddu grinded his teeth while smiling at his friend.

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rofl..🤣..Guddu..ooo...sorry raghav shukla was super J today yaar...ka baat hai Nidh mazaa aa gaya ye P.A boss track mera har story me favourite hai chahe KMH1 ho Ya Geet...O you made me remember my old MSK the sher not joru ka gulaam wala and aur guddu ji ka to koi comparision hi nahi hai ...wo to single piece hain...Runjhun ka to pata nahin Abhimanyu ko dil lagana bhadi na par jaye ...Guddu uska sara charm nikal kar side rakh dega...
tereliyex thumbnail
Guddu aur Abhi...DOST?!?!? Haila...
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Nidh thx u for this nice update.  Just luv this jealous G. 
Abhi better not charm R otherwise our Dabangg Guddu tumhara raita  banayega.
Plzzz updt soon