Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 - Page 2

newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing start nidha!!

Looking forward to the rest, continue soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey nidha raaariii...

amazing prt yaaro ...
faaab ...
but guddugoing ...n rj is here ...
it looks intresting updt sooon plezzz
eagerly waiting
Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago
Brindha87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's fantastic yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
Update soon...

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CHAPTER 2
Guddu was looking around his room he had occupied for more than 3 years.He had grown close to his surroundings in Kannauj.Especially his CD and Carrom club and the his room above it.Though he had tasted some very bad times in Kannauj,it was still his home where he had grown up.Leaving all this behind was a little hard for him.But he was the Guddu Shukla who rarely showed any weakness.
"Bhaiyya everything has been removed and Lal Prasad has payed the full amount for the rooms...our train is at 10' o clock" Kukkan said to Guddu
Along with a few things from the club,he was also taking Kukkan and Jabbu with him.They had stood besides him in the worst of tides and now he was going to repay them for all that they did for him.He knew that they would never ask for it but he was going to give them the best.He had pushed them to complete their education for this very purpose.
"Tho chalo beta...chalte hain Kannauj se door...aaj se Guddu Shukla ka kissa khatham..." Guddu said in his bass voice.But it held a little bit of regret
He got down from his humble abode and went to the street.He gave one last glance at the club and turned.His eyes settled on Pandey Niwaas.
I hope to never ever set eyes on you Rhunjun Mishra Guddu thought anger coursing through him.
He had forgiven her first mistake when she had done a graver one still.No woman would have made a joke of her chastity but this one did.She accused him of raping her when he had never even touched her after the abduction night
Flashback
Thunder was splitting the sky and wild wind was blowing.
But a greater storm was about to tear down Rhunjun's life.The storm she now sensed in her predator,Guddu Shukla's deep brown eyes.Fire seemed to be blazing in them which was scorching her soul
"Guddu please let me go...I...I..I'll withdraw the complaint"Rhunjun stammered in fright
"Oh sure I'll let you go after I show what actually is the meaning molestations" Guddu said menacingly taking a step towards her
Rhunjun moved two steps backwards and her foot hit against something causing her to loose balance.But before she could fall strong arms caught her and pulled her up.He then backed her up against a wall,his face inches away from hers
She could feel his hot breath fanning her face and smell his musky scent.She shut her eyes tightly
Guddu inhaled in her flowery scent.Her long hair was tied into a plait.He felt an urge to unleash it and run his hand through it.He observed her face closely.She had creamy white complexion and her lips were like rose bud.Her eyes tightly shut eyes were bordered by long eyelashes.He touched her cheeks gently with his fingers and felt her shiver at his touch.She seemed as fragile as a china doll.Her lips were quivering and slightly parted.He felt a sudden need to clamp his lips on her and taste her mouth.He moved his face closer to hers and was about to do the same when thunder clapped bringing him back to earth.He backed off a little from her.
Rhunjun slowly opened her eyes and looked into his deep brown eyes.They mirrored hers.She could see confusion in them and wondered wether he had also felt something or was it just her.She had felt a strange electricity go through her when he touched her cheeks.The whole sensation was alien to her and its sudden arrival frightened her
Guddu regained his composure and barked at her
"You are going to be here for this night and see for yourself what happens to people who mess with me Rhunjhun Shukla"
Flashback ends
"Bhaiyya ka hua...kuch bhool gaye ka"Jabbu shook his arm bringing him back from his reverie
"Huh...nahi beta kuch nahi bhoole...bas humaar sabse bade dushman ke gar ko ek akhri nazar de raha tha"Guddu answered
"Bhaiyya you don't need to worry about them anymore...they got their lesson...they won't be in your life from tomorrow...nor will that good for nothing girl Rhunjhun" Kukkan reassured him
Guddu just nodded unaware of Gods plans for him.

The next morning...
Amma was praying in the pooja room
"Hey bhagwaan..what have you written in my bachi's fate..you are throwing one after other troubles at her...I have always kept faith in you...and still do...I plead before you to please end my Rhunjun's suffering" the old lady prayed tearfully
"Bhojarani" Mittho screeched from the hallway
Amma gritted her teeth ended her prayer and went into give her eldest DIL a sound hearing
"Aye hai..nayi naveli dulhaniya abhi thak utti nahi hain ka" Mittho continued her ranting
"Oh Mittho...shut your evil mouth..let that child take some rest...give those useless hand muscles of yours some work...do your own work today" Amma shouted at her
"Abe oh Amma...we do not feed that heroine to laze about...if she wants food she has to work"Kalsanwali said
"What a good joke...you barely feed her anything...you grow fatter by day...while my child is whilting away...its a her nobility that she respects you...you witches" Amma scoffed at Kalsanwali
"Amma"Rhunjun called from behind her
Amma turned to see her granddaughter dressed in churidar without any jwellery or makeup.She wasn't wearing her sindoor either.She held a travel bag in her right hand.
"Bitiya where are you going...I told you yesterday you don't have to leave thia house as long as I am alive"Amma said holding Rhunjun hand firmly
Rhunjun placed her bag down and took Amma's hand in hers
"Amma I am not going because of vtheir threat"she glanced at her Mamis who were looking at her loathingly
"I am leaving because I can no longer stay here...till yesterday whatever they did to me I forgave them..remembering my mothers words to always respect them and love them whatever be the situation...but yesterday was the last I could take...They crossed all limits yesterday and showed me that they truly hate me...also he has said that my life will be ruined when he leaves...I want to prove him wrong..he punished me for something I never did...and he thinks that he can strample on my life...no Amma he can't...I am gonig to start my life anew far from here...I will earn a living Amma ...please give me your blessings"Rhunjun bent to touch her feet
"My blessings are always there with you my child...but this time I am going to give you something elser too...I am not letting you go alone...I am coming with you..."saying this Amma hurried towards her room
Rhunjun was happy...she was going to request the same from Amma but she herself agreed
"Abe oh Heroine...where do you think you are scooting off too huh"Kalsanwali raised her hand to slap Rhunjhun but Rhunjhun caught her hand
"Not anymore Mami...the old Rhunjun died yesterday...now I am not about to allow people to trample on me" Rhunjun said firmly looking at her Mami in the eye
Mittho was astounded to see this new avataar of her niece.But now her concern was to stop the old lady because she knew that she would take the will along with her
They went and woke up their husbands.
Amma came with her bags and at the same time her sons came out
"Mein kehta hun Amma yah aap kaha jaa rahe hon"Rajju asked his mother
"Why does it matter to you where I am heade to? be it hell or heaven,it'll be better than this house" Amma said to her eldest son
"Well you will only step out of this house if we allow you to"Vishnu said simultanoeusly grabbing Rhunjun's hand.She struggled to free herself
Rajju was trying to drag his mother in when
"Oye Pandeys..let go off them" a bass voice sounded from the front door.
They turned to see the police standing there.Amma had called them while she was packing knowing full well that her sons would block her from going.She had explained the circumstances to them.
Vishnu knew that he couldn't fight against the police not untill he proved his mother mad or something  and so they had to grugingly let them go.
Rhunjhun gave one last look to her home of more than ten years and its occupants before setting forth on a new unknown path

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwesum prt yaar ..πŸ‘
thankgod both amma n runjhun r out that hell ...
now where will they go ...????? ...delhi...is it πŸ˜‰ where guddu is..
awwwesum yaar ...
updt sooon jaan ... 
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome dear!

Loving the new runjhun and how she stood up agaist her mamis!
Looking forward to the rest of it
desisweetheart9 thumbnail

sooo happy that Runjhun stood up for herself. update as soon as you can. so glad you started another ff, 😊

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Luvd it...luvd it...luvd it,
                 Nidh humaka maafi de do...late se pahuchne ke liye ka kare...exam cheez hi aisi hai...Ab jaake free hue hain...lekin tumre FF ko yaad karna...kabhi nahi bhulte...samay mila ...lo hum aa gaye...Runjhun to badi daringwali nikli...aur Amma to humko khuse kar di...Ab ka dono dilli me mil ke Chooha billi ka khel khelenge...jaldiye update karna...love ya
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hiii πŸ˜Š
I an new reader of ur FF nd i think its awesomeee πŸ‘
i really loved it ...  waiting for the next part  !!

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tehzeeb25

awwwesum prt yaar ..πŸ‘

thankgod both amma n runjhun r out that hell ...
now where will they go ...????? ...delhi...is it πŸ˜‰ where guddu is..
awwwesum yaar ...
updt sooon jaan ... 

Thanx Tehzee...well wait and watchπŸ˜‰