Pleaseee stop this my lovely avina fans

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
firstly i want to tell that love story has begun now actually ,until now only marriage rituals were going on successfully or not .We saw only 4 to 5 avina romantic rude scenes together before that holi only.and if we realize we even wanted this unsuccessfull marriage as we wanted that rads should enter PB but neither radev marriage should happen (bcoz first friendship then marriage not groom exchange) nor rohan-chanda marriage
SO LOVE STORY ,radev union track HAS BEGUN AND AVINA ARE NOW GOING TO ROCK THE STAGES FOR SURE😊😊😊😊 AS in CB1 also love story started after marriage
SO STORY IS GOING TO INTERESTING NOW
SO DONT WORRY AT ALL

and main thing why i wrote all this is to stop u writting these posts like
'whats next ,extra rituals AND most of all the comparison by PR WHICH WAS THE WORST FOR ME'

i hope u will agree with me and accept my request owise pls give ur views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes u r right i m also enjoying the current story line and also dont like the comparisons in some posts given in the forum
I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT CB AND AVINA
I M WITH U
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you. It is just too early to give your final judgement already. Really sad but it just their opinion, and some feel like this! The storyline has just begun lets see how succesfull will it be! Hoping for the best! Time will tell.
ekta15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harrokh

Yes u r right i m also enjoying the current story line and also dont like the comparisons in some posts given in the forum

I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT CB AND AVINA
I M WITH U

thankyou vey much dear
u know i was feeling very lonely bcoz when one started writting against then all followed that one only and  i was tired by reading and writting against all their comments
so only i decided to write a new such topic to stop all of them
thanks for giving favour
at least u are the one with me
ekta15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

I agree with you. It is just too early to give your final judgement already. Really sad but it just their opinion, and some feel like this! The storyline has just begun lets see how succesfull will it be! Hoping for the best! Time will tell.

ya i appreciate their opinions but when all start like this na then only i feel very bad
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I agree with you ekta_bajaj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving the track its getting really interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL ALSO ALWAYS SUPPORT CHOTI BAHU AND AVINA !!!!!!! Love them lots !!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Ekta the negativity is bad in the forum...but the story needs improvement and there is no backing from it.  

However, yes comparisons, harping abt the serial being bad and constant fault finding is bad...and should be avoided for sure. 

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

thankyou vey much dear
u know i was feeling very lonely bcoz when one started writting against then all followed that one only and  i was tired by reading and writting against all their comments
so only i decided to write a new such topic to stop all of them
thanks for giving favour
at least u are the one with me

Yes ekta i'm defi with u we all cbians are one family so never feel lonely
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks...
I am with you...
The show is becoming interesting...
Only positive helps our Dear Avina/RaDEv...
Let us Rock with them...
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 No two show can be compared , shows with full of crap are on the top , so should not loose heart its the teething period of CB ...Now have started moving in right direction But Creatives should go through viewers, feedback and take strong hold on the  script ...Love Radhika who is not crybaby but with lots of guts , Dev , immersed in his insecurities  , with all the characters who are now coming out  in the light ...Story is getting interesting , i never wanted to see Saas -Bahu drama , would like to see Dev Radhika,s Love story , both fighting their own battles whether separately and later on jointly , to overcome the obstacles in their way ...Yes Creatives have to come out of their sleep and not leaving the assuming part to the viewers , to give words to the expressions of the characters ...