India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Pleaseee stop this my lovely avina fans

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
firstly i want to tell that love story has begun now actually ,until now only marriage rituals were going on successfully or not .We saw only 4 to 5 avina romantic rude scenes together before that holi only.and if we realize we even wanted this unsuccessfull marriage as we wanted that rads should enter PB but neither radev marriage should happen (bcoz first friendship then marriage not groom exchange) nor rohan-chanda marriage
SO LOVE STORY ,radev union track HAS BEGUN AND AVINA ARE NOW GOING TO ROCK THE STAGES FOR SURESmileSmileSmileSmile AS in CB1 also love story started after marriage
SO STORY IS GOING TO INTERESTING NOW
SO DONT WORRY AT ALL

and main thing why i wrote all this is to stop u writting these posts like
'whats next ,extra rituals AND most of all the comparison by PR WHICH WAS THE WORST FOR ME'

i hope u will agree with me and accept my request owise pls give ur views

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-BahuAvina_Love4everdevi87bvm30vishala08valleyhousechymanju7avina_foreverRADEV1000radhika5prabhasfanitalyTazzi..yajnaseni..billo77viprakshishobrakapooorYourNightmaresigridashna26PutijaChalhov..sush..anu17goolabfatssrilanka

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Yes u r right i m also enjoying the current story line and also dont like the comparisons in some posts given in the forum
I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT CB AND AVINA
I M WITH U

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahuradhika5billo77--Ekta--fatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. It is just too early to give your final judgement already. Really sad but it just their opinion, and some feel like this! The storyline has just begun lets see how succesfull will it be! Hoping for the best! Time will tell.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahuradhika5billo77sigrid--Ekta--fatssrilanka

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harrokh

Yes u r right i m also enjoying the current story line and also dont like the comparisons in some posts given in the forum
I M WITH U

thankyou vey much dear
u know i was feeling very lonely bcoz when one started writting against then all followed that one only and  i was tired by reading and writting against all their comments
so only i decided to write a new such topic to stop all of them
thanks for giving favour
at least u are the one with me

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahuradhika5YourNightmaresigridNeerjaa

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

I agree with you. It is just too early to give your final judgement already. Really sad but it just their opinion, and some feel like this! The storyline has just begun lets see how succesfull will it be! Hoping for the best! Time will tell.

ya i appreciate their opinions but when all start like this na then only i feel very bad

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahuradhika5ashna26

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smile I agree with you ekta_bajaj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving the track its getting really interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL ALSO ALWAYS SUPPORT CHOTI BAHU AND AVINA !!!!!!! Love them lots !!!!!!!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahuvishala08chymanju7Tazzisigrid--Ekta--fatssrilanka

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Yes Ekta the negativity is bad in the forum...but the story needs improvement and there is no backing from it.  

However, yes comparisons, harping abt the serial being bad and constant fault finding is bad...and should be avoided for sure. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahuchymanju7Tazzi..yajnaseni..sigrid--Ekta--fatssrilanka

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

Originally posted by Harrokh

I M WITH U

thankyou vey much dear
u know i was feeling very lonely bcoz when one started writting against then all followed that one only and  i was tired by reading and writting against all their comments
so only i decided to write a new such topic to stop all of them
thanks for giving favour
at least u are the one with me
Yes ekta i'm defi with u we all cbians are one family so never feel lonely

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahu--Ekta--Neerjaafatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index