Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncreds-countdown to Jungle Me Mungle(JMM) - Page 17

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Hima and daisy - how are you.

Hima - how did it go at the college
by the way book your places for tonight. Me and deeps we are sitting on top of the tree .Edited by divareena - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ dee n hima==

dreaming is good for the soul;)

@ ree== hi..ow come u ol in the day??

@ himz== col me kya hua??
divareena thumbnail
Aashu - how are you. Me online via mobile. I am out food shopping.

Me Will come online soon after i finish my shopping
dewdropred thumbnail
@all = the college journey was so tiring yaar ... rushed early morning ...but college bus did not come ... we did not wait for the college bus saw another bus which goes that way ... so boarded that bus & it took almost 2 hours for me to reach the college ...

then met the HOD ... then the princy ... as they have inspection on tuesday & wednesday want us 2 come to college on that day ... but i did not give them my originals ... so once i give the originals i will get the appointment letter ...

they asked me 2 sign on the joining order & i did ... then as the college bus is at 4:45 ... thought no point in waiting so got an auto & came to the place where we can get bus ... bus came ... par it really took me almost 3 hours to come home it was so hot ... & the bus was so packed ... I was like OMG ... main tho pakk gayi ...

kya karun yaar ...

mamu was asking me what happened 2 the trivandrum wala job ... what 2 do now 😕😕😕trivandrum / university ...
reena me good..came home for lunch..will leave now..

me soo saddd..wont get to watch the deed!!
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

@all = the college journey was so tiring yaar ... rushed early morning ...but college bus did not come ... we did not wait for the college bus saw another bus which goes that way ... so boarded that bus & it took almost 2 hours for me to reach the college ...

then met the HOD ... then the princy ... as they have inspection on tuesday & wednesday want us 2 come to college on that day ... but i did not give them my originals ... so once i give the originals i will get the appointment letter ...

they asked me 2 sign on the joining order & i did ... then as the college bus is at 4:45 ... thought no point in waiting so got an auto & came to the place where we can get bus ... bus came ... par it really took me almost 3 hours to come home it was so hot ... & the bus was so packed ... I was like OMG ... main tho pakk gayi ...

kya karun yaar ...

mamu was asking me what happened 2 the trivandrum wala job ... what 2 do now 😕😕😕trivandrum / university ...

6 hrs travelling??????????????????

thats hectic dear...

soch le..

even i used to travel for 5 hrs when i was a lecturer..

but became too hectic..to chod diya..tu soch le..
dewdropred thumbnail

aash ... i am unable to open the FB page ... can u post the contents in our thread ...
dewdropred thumbnail

I will be back after i finish jungle ka mangal ka update 😆for anokha pyar

divareena thumbnail
Oh no Hima you must be exhausted. When do you have to accept the job by

Oh no Aashu we Will miss you. I Will call you after the update.