Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Spee - i know it just crashed and I get so annoyed and angry but I cant even throw the laptop as I need it πŸ˜†

Sweetie let me know if you are tired. Its friday today so me will be up until late.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: divareena

Spee - i know it just crashed and I get so annoyed and angry but I cant even throw the laptop as I need it πŸ˜†

Sweetie let me know if you are tired. Its friday today so me will be up until late.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

don't worry i'm still not sleepy dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

r u reading ffs?

reena today maaneet's song seq was dreamy and i loved it but u know maaneet's terrace scene was very beautiful and emotional u know whenever i watch old episodes baby is always part of maaneet's lives so today when maan tells geet that he wants to become papa once again i almost had tears v all were emotionally attached to baby just like how v r emotionally attached to maaneet
divareena thumbnail
Hi sweetie

Yes me reading some fan fictions. I agree that todays song sequence was dreamy. But I hope they did not show us devini as well. I could have done without seeing them.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know it was so emotional to see maan talk about being a father. Maaneet deserve all the happiness.
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail

Hi sweetie

Yes me reading some fan fictions. I agree that todays song sequence was dreamy. But I hope they did not show us devini as well. I could have done without seeing them.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know it was so emotional to see maan talk about being a father. Maaneet deserve all the happiness.

oh nice enjoy ffs!!!

i only focussed on MAANEET and then mamaji and lucky and them pammi and teji ignored deviniπŸ˜†

truly our MAANEET deserve all the happiness in the world😊
divareena thumbnail
Spee - me too was only focused on maaneet. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was good to see pammi dance today. Lets hope we see good scenes tomorrow. 😳😳😳

Don't worry i will read FFs tomorrow.
sptrno thumbnail

Spee - me too was only focused on maaneet. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was good to see pammi dance today. Lets hope we see good scenes tomorrow. 😳😳😳

Don't worry i will read FFs tomorrow.

haa yaar

aww so sweet but u can read ffs now only i will not disturb u anymoreπŸ˜‰

now i'm feeling sleepy sorry yaar if i don't go now then i might go to sleep here onlyπŸ˜†

gn sweet maaneet dreams darling
divareena thumbnail

Sweetie dont worry you are not disturbing me at allπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

aww you go and rest. Me will go and sleep too soon.

see you tomorrow and sweet maan dreams.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
craziekudi thumbnail
Ok...

darlings...

All excited for SR...

me too...

see u on monday

( i am posting this from a cafe near my house... came to take some inmp printouts...)

tc deepz  loves u all a lot!!!!!
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

tum log kya kya sapne bun rahe ho mat batao mujhe..i read between the linesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i understood that U read between the lines isi liye wo comment mara tu ne πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

i understood that U read between the lines isi liye wo comment mara tu ne πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hima, me too...dreaming the same and me too understood πŸ˜ƒ