CrazyIncreds-countdown to Jungle Me Mungle(JMM) - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
tanvi - oh no, have you taken any painkillers. how long do you have to keep the plaster for

Hima- i know what you mean, we dont want you to go.

aashu - me too cannot wait to see possessive Geet. that would be so fun.

Mona - did you manage to watch the repeat of geet today.

Samata - i am fine so glad that its the weekend.
i can't sit anymore

@ reena --- it's for 3 weeks

bye girls...good night...sweet maan dreams to all πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by ahujatanvi - 12 years ago
@reena no dear sr will be tommorow only..what i meant is some scenes will be with bd since dd didn't shoot today...
@aash oh about dadi i don't think she is evil she is just swings...from msk to devil...and that dadi sameera is a crappy idea...it sounds like family politics...
@hima like today..they have used bd in some scenes na we will get...some scenes with bd...
tanvi - lots of hugs from us and hope you get better soonπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by divareena

Spee - me like that song dheere dheera too. 😊

aashu - dont worry i will send maan over to you. 😳😳
me waiting ree..😍
Hi Tanvi Hi reeana Hi Spandana ...how are you all...

Hi samata...

Mere saath bura ho raha hai ...

Pahele ye NT problem
then my Power cut

then my Ytube downloader crashed...I can't downloaded video

Mera mood totally off today...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
@mona & samata - thanks dear for the info on SR scene ... & DD ka BD ...

@tanvi - gud night ...

@all - gud night girls ... C U after maaneet SR ... enjoy their SR 2 the full ...
Originally posted by dewdropred

[
aash i love tht look on him the most ... the little bit of beard what he sports is OK ...

but the HP wala stuble ... he looks awesome & I really really love tht look ... & agree he was looking great ...😊

dew that stubble ki to baat hi kuch aur thi...

i hope its like a dream...n not a massacre of our expectations as alwaz...
samata πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thank you for confirming

Spee/aashu/Hima/Mona - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

tanvi - sweet maan dreams and rest dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@mona-thanks dear

@tanvi-hi dear...aww u cud not even see the epi watch repeat dear...hope ur leg is better now...take care dear...all the best for ur exams sweety!...

@tanvi and aash-thanks for telling me movie name i love this dheere dheere song

@hima-i can understand dear v all want to watch MAANEET and chat with crazies 24x7...ab plz rona mat come online 2mrw soon...gn sweet maaneet dreams sweety

@reena-hum sab kal aayenge agar hum hosh mein rahenge toh!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@hima and aash-i know yaar 8 is too early 2mrw i have to reshedule everything so that i can watch epi peacefully and all alone which i do everyday but still 2mrw have to be extra careful to ensure my parents don't cum when i'm watching MAANEET's sr varna mein toh sharm se paani paani ho jaayungi😳

@all...

I used to talk abt sameera so much before and i still rem u all used to say yeh ladki sameera mein  itna interest kyun leti hai esp. Varsha used to say this lol

Sameera's track...i had written abt possibilites abt smaeera's track so many times earlier...

1st option-

Sameera used Maan just for his money and power

2nd option-

Sameera was brought by Nayantara to just fake feelings and relationship with Maan and betray him later so that he wud be all shattered and then in the meantime Nayantara cud take control of Khurana Constructions and Mansion but unfortunately NT's plan backfired and instead of Maan going away frm KC he kept himself so busy in work to get over his heartbreak

3rd option-

Sameera really had genuine feelings for Maan but NT threatened her that if she did not leave Maan, then NT wud harm Maan so sameera left Maan

4th option-

Sameera truly had feelings for Maan but left Maan bcuz she had some deadly ailment like cancer so she left Maan bcuz she knew it wud hurt Maan more if he wud have come to know abt her condition so to hide this frm him and to shield him frm the more heartbreaking pain, Sameera gave him lesser pain and acted like she used and betrayed him so that it wud be easier for Maan to forget her...

I really want to see Maan's past related to his parents, sameera and vicky bcuz all these will give an insight into reason to Maan's dusht dhanav' avatar before Geet came into his life...