CrazyIncreds-countdown to Jungle Me Mungle(JMM) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dewdropred

@aash & all - tomorrow I have 2 go to the college yaar ... the HOD of the college wants me 2 give them my photo copies for time being as thy have inspection ... & the collge bus is around 7:30 in the morning so have 2 wake up early ... tht;s y want 2 leave early

@aash - nahin yaar ... never read anywhere about sameera ki that story ... i guess that might be some one's imagination ...

& if we remember the episode of july where dadima first time takes sameera 's name the way she speaks ... i never felt that dadima would break up maan's relationship with any one ...

I think sameera is either  a complete negative character or ... her role will be similar to that of what i wrote in maan's confession ... suffering from some terminal illness ...

@aash - be careful while cooking apply colgate paste ... geet ka tip ...

my tip ...

when ever u burn ur hands ...wash with cold water ...

or apply freshly cut tomato piece & rub the area with tomato ...
thanks hima...colgate lagaya na...geet ka tip kaise bhool sakti hu..

theek hai tu jaa yara..
best of luck...

hima i kno..dadi ka wo din se reaction se lagta nahi hai ke aisa hua hoga...thats why i asked...

anyways chuck it..

tu concentrate kar kal pe...best of luck...

@mona – coz of power u are off line …

@reena & spee – we can wait for the SR … we don't want SR with BD … we want SR with Gurti …… coz when ever BD comes automatically mera mood off ho jata hain

@aash – u applied colgate … gud …

@samata – thanks dear …

@mona & samata – is DD back from her leave …. Or not …

@reena - u r welcome dear ...

loool maamaji mixed alcohol in the sherbaat. He really needs to find himself a mami so he can leave maaneet alone. 😆😆 Me only wanted to see maaneet dance and not mamaji, devil or lucky. 😭😡I did not like the way they showed two frames with maan and maamaji dancing in the other frame.😭

Loool love how maan wants a kiss and geet playfully slaps his face. Bechara kitne din se inteezar kar raha hai.😆😆😆

Maaneet on a cycle looks good together. Aww bechari pammi wanted to dance but she had her zalim pati standing next to beeji so she could not go.😭

Good that geet made pammi go and dance, loool tej nearly saw maaneet in each others arms.

Loved the way geet feed maan the ladoo.😆😳😳 After all she is Mrs MSK.  Me want one ladoo too. I loved the precap. i noticed BD for the swing scene. Maaneet moments were wonderful 

------------------------------------------------
Samata - how are you.  
@ spee== jaldi bhejo..burnol nahi chahiye..first only we are burning for maaneet con!!

@ mona== jal gaya hand mona...i replied...precap written update wala..tune padha??

@ sam== geet ka advice na yaar..

@ ree== no BDs ke saath SR!!
 def not!!

@ dew== no BDs dew..dont worry!!
@samata - thanks dear ... for the info

@all - i dont want 2 leave ... but will have 2 ... will leave in 10 min ... sab hain jaane ka mann nahin kar rahan hain 😭😭😭 

@all - wanted 2 give u all anokha pyar ka jungle ka mangal ka update ... time hi nahin mila ... to write ... bro was using the lappy since morning ... yesterday went out 2 give company 2 my di coz she was alone when she was shopping ... hope fully i could come early from college & write a quick update for u all
@Spandana superb analysis dear...
@ sam== u think that wud be good??? i think story is fickle!!

@ ree== even iw s seeing only maaneet...loved them yaar!!

hello cazies😊

how are u all???

just came in to say hi to all of you🤗 🤗

can't stay for long😭😭

i couldn't even see the episode😭😭
Hima - best of luck for tomorrow

Spee/aashu/Hima - from the precap i think it will be Geet. Samata said the same thing. Tomorrow i am waking up early to do all my food shopping

Shall we all come online after the episode. No one faint tomorrow and get your places ready. 😳😳😳
@ all========

DID U GUYS NOTICE THAT gc KA STUBBLE WAS TRIMMED IN TODAYS sbb...

or was that my imagination??

woh ekdum HP maan jaisa lag raha tha!!!

and also..their clothing is very similar to first hug scene in the HP barn...maan in SBV...and geet in blue dress...!!