Why did Amit ask Saloni to stay?

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok here is what really bothering me after watching the episode...

Why wd Amit not want Saloni to come in the chase, why wd he be so pissed off with her in the end, why Saloni said sorry at the end and got rebuffed...I mean a thank you seemed more appropriate...she is a cop after all, so why should she be sorry in doing her job??????

Anybody got any answers?
perhaps she is dumb and not well trained to nab a strong goon all by her own self...

did u look at those cheesy palm attacks...i don;t think so it can hurt even a child...the action director should have taught her properly pr reshoot the scene again...

and dats the case ,may be she is not capable...she said sorry...i can understand
come on...she is supposedly a certified cop...she is indeed poor in that action scene and she looked scared when the criminal took her as a hostage, without even trying to fight back she started yelling for help...but in spite of these points, i wd still stay shielding ur partner does not make sense as a cop's profession is supposed to be dangerous...he shd be supporting her if she gets in a soup not keep her away. in the present way she will never be capable given that's the real issue. I hope its not coz she is a girl and all that. I m sure its not that crap coz Amit seems liek a fair guy, not that chauvinistic.

Saloni shd bring in more passion or some toughness on the table.

I like the way Mohit is portraying the character of Amit...he brings in the serious, no-nonsense attitude that makes him different. Veer also stood apart coz of his goofiness. I guess its high time saloni also find that 'Something' that will make her different

well i made tht opinion what i saw...i am not trying to justify wht he said was right...but since saloni did say sorry which she shouldn't...infact she should have taunted him tht she got him first...what can be done if the creatives of the show making saloni what we dont expect her to do...
hmm...true...the minds of the creatives work weirdly...πŸ˜•

I felt it had something to do with the fact that Saloni was wearing heels. I mean, how is she supposed to chase after criminals in heels? And the fact that in the end she almost became a liability may have hurt the case. That's just my opinion.

Maybe if the creatives polished up Saloni's role a bit and made her look like a proper cop, then they wouldn't need to put such scenes in.
Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

Ok here is what really bothering me after watching the episode...

Why wd Amit not want Saloni to come in the chase, why wd he be so pissed off with her in the end, why Saloni said sorry at the end and got rebuffed...I mean a thank you seemed more appropriate...she is a cop after all, so why should she be sorry in doing her job??????

Anybody got any answers?
saloni ne sorry isliye kaha kyunke uski wajah se criminal bhagsakta tha...jese usne galti ki criminal ko akele pakarne ki...toh criminal ne saloni se gun chheenli...dats y she said sorry
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

saloni ne sorry isliye kaha kyunke uski wajah se criminal bhagsakta tha...jese usne galti ki criminal ko akele pakarne ki...toh criminal ne saloni se gun chheenli...dats y she said sorry
dats weird...and dat means she is not capable to nab the thief...are the creatives want us to believe dat...πŸ˜•...

Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

dats weird...and dat means she is not capable to nab the thief...are the creatives want us to believe dat...πŸ˜•...

yesπŸ˜†
so it means she is a weak cop...and have to go back to complete her training...🀣