Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

12 May WU - Sarjaa and Niru are at Penkarwadi!

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Recap – Sarjaa and Niru gets married

Epi starts,

Sarjaa comes and introduces them with Niru. Everyone is shocked. Sushila and Sonali walks near door. Damu and Alka too comes out. But Maruti is still seating near Chandu's photo. Sushila asks him what did you say? I didn't hear it. Sarjaa repeats she is my wife. Sushila slaps him. Sushila asks she is your wife and you are married? Then what do you expect from us? To congratulate you; to give blessings to you? Whole heartedly welcoming you? Sushila asks didn't he felt shameful to come at house as wedded on borther's teravah? She tells you are goon and don't know how much low standard this girl is. Sarjaa interferes and says whatever you want to say; say it to me. Not to her. He says let me come in. But Sushila stops him. Sarjaa says I am officially married to her. He shows marriage certificate and tells look at her mangalsutra too. Damu says don't know from where you have bought this fake marriage certificate? Alka says and Mangalsutra is available in market for 20 Rs. Sarjaa is about to answer Alka but Sushila stops him. She asks what are you trying to do? Trying to hit my Daughter in law? Sarjaa says aai she is your DIL too. Sushila says you are not my son and she is not my DIL too. She asks Niru I know my son is shameless but you didn't feel anything? Sarjaa says aai let me come in. Sushila stops him. Sarjaa is about to enter when Maruti screams.

Break

He comes forward and says your gundagiri will not work here. You are not at all welcomed at this house. Sarjaa is irritated now. He holds Niru and tell their neighbours she is my wife. I am officially married to her. And no matter who says what? I am going stay here with her. He enters into house forcefully and locks the door. He tells everyone I don't know what you all are thinking but I am going to stay here only. I am son of this house and she is your daughter-in-law. Everyone is speechless. Sarjaa goes inside bedroom and throws Alka and Damu stuff house. Alka and Damu tries to interfere. But Sarjaa says you had left house on your wish right then what are you doing here? You are as guests here and stay as guests only. Me and my wife will stay inside. He asks Niru to come inside. She doesn't move. He shouts on her. She goes in finally. Sarjaa asks her be seated here and don't say anything to anyone. Else I will not think before killing your father. Niru is irritated.

Break

Alka and Sonali brings food. Sushila is not feeling to eat. Maruti convinces her and she had it. Their dinner is done. Sonali is making plate. Sushila asks for whom you are making plate??? Sonali says for Vahini. Sushila tells her Sarjaa is not ur bro and she is not ur vahini too. Sushila is upset and goes out. Alka and Damu also leaves from there. Maruti tells Sonali to go and give good to her. He says he is really skeptical whether Sarjaa had married this girl? But its not her fault. U give food to her. I cant see anyone empty stomach in my house.Sonali goes

Epi ends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Darshu... so soon ready with the update as well... thanks yaar... 🤗 
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx alot darshu dear 4 the wonderful update haan! wow epi was awesome i loved it but didn't expect the slap! the 1st half was more enjoyable😆with sarjaa putting damu&alka in their place😆  but even the 2nd is necessry to show but i hope sarja doesn't disappear😛 hope 2 c him 2morrow he is the apple eye of the show👏, poor thing must b tired after chandu's death the focus was on him!
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update darshu
premheerfan42 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. he was there only in the first part missed him...
lames_yosef thumbnail
thanks for the update nice episode but hope so we get more scenes between sarja and niru