driti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Punjabi dresses look good on Sara(Mona). However, I think she looks magnificent in Sarees with that beautiful Nose ring on her sharp nose. It is getting pretty monotonous to see Sara in just punjabi suits. After seeing Hetal in sarees...I feel Sara should also appear in sarees for a change and I am sure..The onscreen magic will only be doubled between Mona and Anukalp and it will be treat to watch.

I know RMJ is doing great :)

Saree might bring back the Bidaai magic and RMJ might top all shows like how her previous show ruled ;-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel she looks good in punjabi dress,she looked hot in saree but am tired of watching her wear saree in bidaai,but i want a makeover of mona in term of her clothes and her hair
krimisha thumbnail
good point. they should definitely work on new look for mona and develop scenes between the newly weds.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like her in sari too...she looks cute in the suits but...she should interchange them maybe
riddhithaker thumbnail
I agree, she should interchange between the two...who wears only one type of clothes everyday now?!
Edited by riddhithaker - 12 years ago
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the best would be a mix with both and her hair should be let down occasionally
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
dont u all think tht Mona's mom is better dressed thn Mona? I mean Mona's clothes are just so outdated:/ To be honest I think her clothes were bttr before marriage...and yes i think Mona should wear Saris coz tht will really suit her:)
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mona should start wearing Saree he look Beautiful when she first moved to her Sasurals
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It would be good to see her adopt the gujju way of dressing the sari (the traditional way back to front style). She will perhaps impress Ambaji and Baa even more (next would be learning a bit of gujju as well).

If my mum could do it, I know Mona could also...😆😃👏
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
she should start to where them she will look so cute