India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Sara aka Mona in Sarees

driti Groupbie
driti
driti

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Punjabi dresses look good on Sara(Mona). However, I think she looks magnificent in Sarees with that beautiful Nose ring on her sharp nose. It is getting pretty monotonous to see Sara in just punjabi suits. After seeing Hetal in sarees...I feel Sara should also appear in sarees for a change and I am sure..The onscreen magic will only be doubled between Mona and Anukalp and it will be treat to watch.

I know RMJ is doing great :)

Saree might bring back the Bidaai magic and RMJ might top all shows like how her previous show ruled ;-)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aazmishinings_salekhRBO_Addict_Sahra_sri11virgo24rose-girlJess.nycsweetiesnowflake.

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
i feel she looks good in punjabi dress,she looked hot in saree but am tired of watching her wear saree in bidaai,but i want a makeover of mona in term of her clothes and her hair
krimisha Newbie
krimisha
krimisha

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
good point. they should definitely work on new look for mona and develop scenes between the newly weds.
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I like her in sari too...she looks cute in the suits but...she should interchange them maybe
riddhithaker Newbie
riddhithaker
riddhithaker

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I agree, she should interchange between the two...who wears only one type of clothes everyday now?!

Edited by riddhithaker - 12 May 2011 at 1:34pm
happygirl123 IF-Dazzler
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
the best would be a mix with both and her hair should be let down occasionally

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekh

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
dont u all think tht Mona's mom is better dressed thn Mona? I mean Mona's clothes are just so outdated:/ To be honest I think her clothes were bttr before marriage...and yes i think Mona should wear Saris coz tht will really suit her:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekh_Sahra_

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Mona should start wearing Saree he look Beautiful when she first moved to her Sasurals

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index