Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey vik , from where did u get these emotions 😛 temme.. i' m bored of mine ...i want it 😛
vampire get up will suit murli very well ,even the face in ur smiley is similar to murli 😆😆😆... and bharti no doubt she will be cute but i just cant imagine bharti as batwoman 🤣 without rofl 😆 ... this time they may mistake as murli has brought some child for fancy dress competition 🤣

Originally posted by: vik rocks

play the game who blinks first...doesn't it sound romantic😆

😆  well said  😆 ... i never understand these eyelocking sessions of these shows 😆 ...giving some romantic looks is ok what about these eye locks ..do they happen in real life 🤔 ..i think it will only make one giggle 🤔 😆

Edited by --jas-- - 12 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --jas--

hey vik , from where did u get these emotions 😛 temme.. i' m bored of mine ...i want it 😛
vampire get up will suit murli very well ,even the face in ur smiley is similar to murli 😆😆😆... and bharti no doubt she will be cute but i just cant imagine bharti as batwoman 🤣 without rofl 😆 ... this time they may mistake as murli has brought some child for fancy dress competition 🤣

😆  well said  😆 ... i never understand these eyelocking sessions of these shows 😆 ...giving some romantic looks is ok what about these eye locks ..do they happen in real life 🤔 ..i think it will only make one giggle 🤔 😆

I have yet to remember a moment in my life when I have had an eye-lock with someone as in these shows.

I've been married a decade and in that time I don't ever recall an eye-lock.  Nope, nothing.  Zilch, zero, nada. 😕
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

I've been married a decade and in that time I don't ever recall an eye-lock.  Nope, nothing.  Zilch, zero, nada. 😕

Hey Rakhie...you should get your hubby to watch the scene so he can master the art of eye-locking 😉😆
😆
Ruky07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
THANKYOU FOR notice
Edited by Ruky07 - 12 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well Jas i'm a silent reader on some other forums & got the shimla emotican from there. the vampire & batwoman...i searched it on google. i don't have any collections. previously i did have but when my computer broke down everything was lost😭

btw more than murli doesn't the vampire emotican look like murari😆 murari should make a comeback in LTL on Colors where he was in a positive role. i know it was just a cameo but still i quite liked him a lot over there!😉 

btw Rakhie i don't believe in eye locks at all. does that really happen that a girl has fallen down & the boy saves her & they enter the eye lock mode? villains are chasing the boy & girl but instead of running away they enter the eye lock mode?😲 in the middle of the road the boy & girl enter the eye lock mode & create a traffic jam😕 i'm not a fan of eye lock scenes. but if one wants to learn the art then i recommend to watch the serial Geet of star one😆 btw GKD is also another option. remember the first meeting of avdesh & arpita, bomb blasts everywhere but both were lost in each others eyes🤣

btw i'm shocked during the bharli wedding season 2, when the mandap caught fire, how come bharli didn't enter the eye lock mode. coz usually the lead couples enter the mode in an awkward or dangerous situation🤣🤣🤣 
Eye lock is the second name of Danger🤣🤣🤣

maybe in future when the Lal Zoo turns into a battle field where everybody will be firing each other our bharli will be lost in each others eyes😆 sounds romantic!🤣🤣
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Vik, I'm no fan of the eye-lock either.  Way too cliched.  And as I've already said no-one I know has ever experienced one in real life.  Me neither.

Sure, we've all had moments when we've looked across somewhere and our eyes met someone else's.  But these are usually for seconds.  Not the mind-boggling minutes they show onscreen 😕
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vik rocks

Well Jas i'm a silent reader on some other forums & got the shimla emotican from there. the vampire & batwoman...i searched it on google. i don't have any collections. previously i did have but when my computer broke down everything was lost😭

btw more than murli doesn't the vampire emotican look like murari😆 murari should make a comeback in LTL on Colors where he was in a positive role. i know it was just a cameo but still i quite liked him a lot over there!😉 

btw Rakhie i don't believe in eye locks at all. does that really happen that a girl has fallen down & the boy saves her & they enter the eye lock mode? villains are chasing the boy & girl but instead of running away they enter the eye lock mode?😲 in the middle of the road the boy & girl enter the eye lock mode & create a traffic jam😕 i'm not a fan of eye lock scenes. but if one wants to learn the art then i recommend to watch the serial Geet of star one😆 btw GKD is also another option. remember the first meeting of avdesh & arpita, bomb blasts everywhere but both were lost in each others eyes🤣

btw i'm shocked during the bharli wedding season 2, when the mandap caught fire, how come bharli didn't enter the eye lock mode. coz usually the lead couples enter the mode in an awkward or dangerous situation🤣🤣🤣 
Eye lock is the second name of Danger🤣🤣🤣

maybe in future when the Lal Zoo turns into a battle field where everybody will be firing each other our bharli will be lost in each others eyes😆 sounds romantic!🤣🤣

Vik

While I watch the IPL matches, I switch to StarOne during the commercial breaks b/w overs to see what's running.  Frankly, I can't stand the Maaneet scenes in Geet - the eyelocks themselves might be fine, but the serial then plays their stupid theme music during that.  I guess that's the USP of this show, and obviously, it's worked for them, both in terms of TRPs, and that there are 2000+ pages and 40,000+ topics in their forum for a show that started just over one year ago 😲  Well, whatever works for them!  I somewhat like the RBO serial better.

In this serial, the only eyelock b/w Bharli was on Neelam's wedding night, but ever since then, it was gone.  Just as well.  Of course, they came close @ the station scene when they were discussing spousal duties while Amit was still in danger. 🤔

The ideal candidate for eyelock scenes would be Jhumroo, since they have nothing better to do.  I wonder whether Gau or Ashtami have any love for their spouses - in both cases, it seems to be rather one sided. I wish Gau gets pregnant, and Asht starts haunting her w/ her devi act (no, I despise this act as much as the next person, but if the serial is going to show her keep doing that, might as well terrorize Gau w/ it)
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Vrish

Well, I followed gurmeet over there. I thought the eye locks & the BG score of mahi interesting at first. But then every two seconds there was an eye lock & the mahi thing...😲 I simply couldn't stand it anymore. However I didn't leave the serial bcoz of this thing. I left it as the story was being dragged unnecessarily Nowadays I just catch a few epi...but as I said before I hate dev as he made geet pregnant. If he hadn't then I would have forgiven him. Just like I couldn't forgive brij in jyoti, i just can't forgive dev at all😡 That's why I can't enjoy the serial though I think maneet look nice on-screen. No offense geet fans😳 Talking about RBO, well I'm not actually a fan as I don't like the concept in which the wife falls for the man who is directly or indirectly responsible for her husband's death. As shan was indirectly responsible for khanak's hubby's death & shan was actually dating someone else...sorry but not my cup of tea😳 I didn't like the foundation of this story itself so I hardly enjoy it. No offense RBO fans😳

As I've stopped watching BAVD, I tune into SBS on Sony & during the breaks I check Uttaran on Colors but only if it's interesting. When there's a break in both places then the turn for BAVD comes & I get to see mata rani LOL! 😆Sometimes maybe even RBO. My dad always complains that instead of watching one serial at a time I watch 4 to 5 serials at the same time LOL!🤣

Btw few days ago in RBO sudama was telling a DIL should put a pallu on her head which reminded me of bharti's pallu discussions over here🤣

Well the eye lock between bharli during neelam's wedding night was of short duration & didn't look fake. it looked normal👍🏼 not something like that they were staring at each other & the BG score got played baba aiso var dhoondo jiska ho apna ek lal band party LOL!🤣

But I seriously think if jhumroo get eye-locked, then it would look so weird😲 I don't know why but I think I'll find it funnier than romantic😆 Imagine what will happen if Jas has to do the update of jhumroo eye-lock... btw didn't jas quit the job? Have some mercy on Jas🤣

Plz don't remind me of that station duty spousal wedding vows touching feet hugging amit gun point...😡😆🤣what kind of language did I write just now🤣

Well right now conspiracies are in the air. So even if murli tries to be romantic, bharti will push him away i guess... 😆 poor murli 🤣

On a serious note... as gau said she can never be a mother. So there's no chance of her getting pregnant. Btw I was always wondering one thing. I don't think this is the correct thread to put down my puzzle as there is no love in the air over there😆 Check it here.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, I didn't know either the Geet story nor the RBO story.  Yeah, in Geet, if Dev did all that, can't say I root for his romance w/ Nandini, and in RBO, I had no idea that Kanak's original hubby was killed due to Shan.  Although if he's not a murderer, I guess his romancing Kanak is okay.  Incidentally, I'm attracted to this partly due to Rahul, who was Mohan in RS.

In fact, Vik, as I told Jas the other day, I'm having real withdrawal symptoms on RS.  When I see that Airtel ad featuring the guy who played Abha Deshmukh kissing the old wife of his geezer enemy b'cos he couldn't break his teeth b'cos he no longer has any, that was funny, particularly when contrasted to Abha Deshmukh.  😆 I saw another ad of Rajesh Khera (Damodar) selling nimboos or something, and I couldn't shake off the feeling that he's again trying to con his customers 🤣  Then there was a Bharat Matrimonials ad featuring Mohan Bhandari.  If any of the rival companies - shaadi.com, jeevansathi, e-harmony, et al knew what his character did in RS w/ Yuvraj, imagine the field day they would have 🤣  Then the other day, when I was shopping, I caught Gungun Uprari's pic on a scotch brite cleaner, and found this video on her
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcftavXbF8k[/YOUTUBE]
So in the ad, she's as accident prone as Shreya was in RS 😆  Anyway, I know I'm missing RS badly when these sort of things excite me.

Anyway, back to BAVD (my bad - for digressing!) About the updates, I told Jas that even brief summaries would suffice if she was watching it in the first place, but no need to watch it repeatedly and burn midnight oil in trying to do a perfect job - but she still does fantastic updates from viewing it once on TV.  Unlike Jyoti & RS where I loved doing it, here, when I do the updates, I try and be as brief as possible.  In fact, they drag each episode so much that it's actually very easy to condense it.  Today, for a brief 1 minute, during the Ramayan, my cable provider was scrambling the channels, and for a minute, I even had Imagine TV, only to lose it again.

But I'm not complaining.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Look at the original discussion of this thread and now look at what is being discussed!  🤣

Yep, BAVD gives us plenty to talk about.  Not. 🤢