Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

TOI: Love in the air for Murli and Bharti

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Love is in the air for Murli and Bharti

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 13, 2011, 12.00am IST

Juhi Aslam
Murli ( Vikrant Massey) and Bharti's ( Juhi Aslam) story is a classic case of love finding its way even on a barren land. Murli, who till now looked at Bharti with disgust because she is a midget, is slowly falling in love with her. 

After he decided to part ways with her and filed for divorce, he has now willingly got married to her all over again. Every dark night promises a bright day that follows, and it has been proved in Bharti's case. All the misunderstandings have been ironed out and the couple has reunited. Says Murli, "Who defines normal and abnormal? Bharti is capable of doing everything that a five feet three inches lady can do. 

She has not let her shortcomings become an obstacle in her life. She deserves to be respected and I am just giving her, her due. She has stood besides my family during crisis and any level-headed guy wouldn't think twice before marrying such a woman." So, is it more of a practical approach because she stood by his family or did emotions drive Murli to remarry her ? "I was driven by my emotions. She is someone who I would want to get married to." Bharti adds, "It's a great feeling to know that my hubby has accepted me and loves me too. We are set to go for our second honeymoon to Simla and will stay in the same hotel and same room." Watch the couple fall in love all over again on Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondho, Monday to Thursday at 10 pm on Imagine TV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
😆 she hasnt let her shortcoming become an obstacle in her life but might be in murli's life 🤣
(just kidding..pl dnt take it serious)
Edited by --jas-- - 12 years ago
addicted1 thumbnail
Jas , i dont think anybody can take this serious, except Murli 😉, u know how caring he is nowadays...
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Looking back at some old epi's I remembered that the first time around Bharti slept on the bed and Murli on the couch.

As this time Murli willingly married her, are we assuming they are sharing the bed?  And I mean that in a literal sense, not the biblical one! 🤣
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

Looking back at some old epi's I remembered that the first time around Bharti slept on the bed and Murli on the couch.

As this time Murli willingly married her, are we assuming they are sharing the bed?  And I mean that in a literal sense, not the biblical one! 🤣

it is a very valid question, and i do need its answer from the creative team...
fuzzyface thumbnail
Wah Honeymoon and Simla 😉
Maybe another drowning session and jail term 😆 Bharli are such notorious couple 😛
bavdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Wah Honeymoon and Simla 😉

Maybe another drowning session and jail term 😆 Bharli are such notorious couple 😛

haha so funny, i can't wait to see what will happen. That is kinda stupid of Murli to take her to the same place. Actually it seems that the writers took the habit of doing every scene twice : bharti being bullied at a wedding, sewing the button scene, bharli wedding, murti escaping on suhag night, and now shimla again. 👏Waa waa writers, you have so many ideas ...!

Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: bavdfan

haha so funny, i can't wait to see what will happen. That is kinda stupid of Murli to take her to the same place. Actually it seems that the writers took the habit of doing every scene twice : bharti being bullied at a wedding, sewing the button scene, bharli wedding, murti escaping on suhag night, and now shimla again. 👏Waa waa writers, you have so many ideas ...!

I think the writers are TV land environmentally-friendly, which is why they like recycling 😆
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Bharli's honeymoon...wow thats a gr8 news !!!

But i just hope CVs dont show their mahaan creativeness here...yet again !!!

Please let it be simple n sweet...n dont ruin it by landing Bharli into another trouble...!!!

wanna see some good sensible things now...bharli's blooming love scenes only !!!
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok so... love is seriously in the air😆

so murli has chosen to take bharti on a honeymoon as per the promo & promises this time it's gonna be special. so murli wants to get naughty🤪 now i understand why he was staring at her during the wedding so desparately😆 

where??? SHIMLA😲 why is murli repeating history?? does he he want to turn this serial into a historical show or what??? ok not murli...the CVs
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I think the writers are TV land environmentally-friendly, which is why they like recycling 😆

very well said...first the marriage, disappearing on the wedding night, the button sewing scene & now honeymoon in shimla! so the next social issue that the serial will be dealing is recycling for a better environment to stop pollution...🤣

i wonder what will happen if that shimla inspector comes back again & tells murli...Remember me...i was from shimla to agra & now back to shimla only to torture you again

well normally it's shown that a guy goes down on his knees to propose a girl. obviously murli didn't go down on his knees when he asked her for marriage. so let him go down on his knees throughout his entire life😈 he'll be struggling on his knees & sneaking behind bharti 24/7 to hold her from behind & for the eye lock too either make bharti stand on a stool/ladder or just make murli sit down in front of bharti to play the game who blinks first...doesn't it sound romantic😆

i wonder how will murli react this time when everybody will stare at bharti & make fun of her😕 i just saw this thread CHANGE HER LOOK NOW! not bad...as most of the BAVDians are in the opinion that bharti & murli both need a makeover. let me guess...murli should dress up as a Vampire & bharti as a Batwoman trust me nobody will dare to spoil bharli's honeymoon if they enter the shimla hotel in that get-up😆 they'll have a peaceful honeymoon😉 

if they go there in there normal dress-up, then i'm sure there will be many people to throw obstacles in bharli's life i know bharti can never leave her pallu or saree but i hope at least during the honeymoon she'll postpone the saree program & if she doesn't...no problem for me as i won't be watching it😆